SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Kawasaki Zs Lovers

kuningchong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for you to service man...

Sorry ben, been really tied up. Once I get my gasket next week I'll bring the bike it. Else if you gonna service your bike, just let me know and I'll drop by to swap the cover k?

Sorry ben, been really tied up. Once I get my gasket next week I'll bring the bike it. Else if you gonna service your bike, just let me know and I'll drop by to swap the cover k?

We'll do it together, don't worry. I haven't travelled 600km since we last spoke about servicing so I'm not in a hurry mate.

Friday 16th Sept, I'll be heading down to Motormatic. Chief and Vince following. Meeting time would be around 9am. Anyone else?

Bro Remy, I can't make it due to school, but can I trouble you to help me look out for the engine sliders for an '06 model? The round one with the K logo. I need the right side.

If you do go, can you help Jagen and me order some parts? I can't go tomorrow but can pass you money first if needed. Thanks.

Both of us need a set of these:

1X Head cover gasket 11061-1165

6X Head cover bolt o-ring 92055-1352

Btw you also need the another 4 pcs of gaskets part number 11061-11111 once you open the valve cover, I just called motormatic to check and order mine.

Current Ride - 2004 Kawasaki Z750

http://www.motorvoordelig.nl/images/laser/pics_hot_kaw_z750_04-.jpg

My Z750 DIY Page

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/361701-2004-Kawasaki-Z750-DIY-Guide

04 Z750 Specification

http://jarlef.no/Kawasaki/PDF/2004/PDFfiles/z750PDF04.pdf

k guys, heads up for anyone interested. Vin & I will be heading down to HongSeh to have a look at the MV Agustas together with a short ride on the brutale 910. Anyone interested gimme a buzz or PM!