SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

FF-5 New OGK helmet!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone knows where can I view OGK FF5? or FF5V? How much is it?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/ki113r/Mobile%20Uploads/20150407_203245_zpsvojubra6.jpg

2004 - 2005 FR1284A ~ NSR150SP (FILA Paintwork)

2012 - 2013 FS7810L ~ NSR150SP (Pure White)

2013 - 2015 FBE9955K ~ Spec 3 (Pearl White)

2015 - ???? Quit riding

• 2 months later...

i got 2 OGK FF5 scream blue colour for sale..size S and size XL...size S only been used 2 time only.contition 9.9/10

selling at 280$ come with PSB sticker.

size XL contition 7/10 with no PSB sticker selling at 100.

intersting can whatapps me for pics~90067433

• 3 months later...

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread...

Some background: I chose my FF5 after reading numerous good reviews about its lightweight and good performance. Bought one when it went on sale at Regina, as new-old-stock. I was very satisfied. My M size FF5 is only slightly heavier than my S size RX7. And major plus is the face shield. The FF5's is much easier to remove and reinstall than the RX7's! I wore the helmet day-in day-out for more than 2 years, and it never even smell at all. Clearly the Coolmax material works. But it's time to replace the helmet as the PVC on the neckroll is starting to peel off due to exposure to sun and rain. Alas, FF5 has been out of production for a while and replaced with FF5V.

So, does anybody own a FF5V? If so, where did you buy it and for how much? I seriously don't want to plonk down $1000 for an Arai RX7 RR5 or Shoei X12. My FF5 has served me very well and I want to carry on with the brand and model.

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

• 2 months later...