SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

Well if u want something which is good, you got to sacrifice the other. Thats what i learnt. You want less wear rate, use m3.

the M3 is fine. just need to use the correct pressure for the tyre.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can lah no problem. The tyres that botak first you change. And like what jokerdefar said, make sure same make and model. Single tyre replacement for M3 cheap only. Can try go Unique bro.

u can change the front onli....its okie for that....just my recommendation that change with the same model as ur rear...so that maximum efficiency...don like rear is bridgestone then front is dunlop

tks for e advice, my rear using michelin pilot sport, hav check wit unique they dun hav stock or tis le. but they rec m3 or m5. now my front is using m1 whick was done by previous owner as i just got e bike 2 mths. my fren say mayb i can try find a 2nd hand front and use for 2-3 mths then change together wit the rear one pair...is it recommended?

i pump front 230 rear 270. cos i dont ride with a pillion. i find 250/290 a bit too hard.

Yes u same like me. I weight 90+ and gf weight 60+. If i pillion and on 250/290, every little bump you can feel. Too hard. 230/270 if i pump, all ok.

Remember not to pump too many nor too little.

"Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory"...

$125 for single front, $209 for a pair beri worth it. but today spent $480 on coil, rectifier lio\ao...this mth damn broke le...haizz..

Wah?!?! 480? I spent 410 on rectifier batt and coil. Wer did u do urs?

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

hmm? i wonder how some of them got the rectifier at 60-70 bucks if i recall correctly. 110 was the price i paid for the rectifier also.

They bought local?

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

guys need some advice...im using diablo strada and nw my bike is sum sort of hvg 'bumpy' riding feeling..wen checked,the rear is hvg uneven wear or 'cupping' as wat my fren described...so far ive hit 13k km on the stradas...should i change them?..cz the threads are still deep and looks like can hit even more mileage..alamak...sianz leh...at first i tot its my suspensions but my mech says its ok,though i feel its bit softy(had them gas pump n oil changed jan tis yr)....

guys need some advice...im using diablo strada and nw my bike is sum sort of hvg 'bumpy' riding feeling..wen checked,the rear is hvg uneven wear or 'cupping' as wat my fren described...so far ive hit 13k km on the stradas...should i change them?..cz the threads are still deep and looks like can hit even more mileage..alamak...sianz leh...at first i tot its my suspensions but my mech says its ok,though i feel its bit softy(had them gas pump n oil changed jan tis yr)....

I would say get a alignment done up....then as u ride the wear will smoothen itself up..... Anyone who know better please do comment:)

:angel:RIDE TO BE A GHOST RIDER:angel:

I say go to unique an change tyres. They r having a sale now! Haha. Do not play wit tyres. They are ur only contact btwn the road and u

- Yamaha FZ150I

-Yamaha FZ150I

Bro your bike what model? I am contemplating to change coil or not leh. I'm on vtec-3...

Bro, I'm riding spec 3 too. Now my bike feels smoother Liao, think e coil change le also got some effect on e performance. Maybe next nth change batt if not wait till batt gonna flat le then change

I would say get a alignment done up....then as u ride the wear will smoothen itself up..... Anyone who know better please do comment:)

Thx bro..u mean go for wheel balancing izit?. Tot of changing tyres but i try find wats the root cause first. Skali change den still wear the same den jialat hehe

which type of tire is sticky during dry and wet surface but low wear rate? any recommendation?

currently using pirelli, feel unsafe during cornering..

LICENCES

class 2B: 07sep06 (cg125, nsr150, cbf150, x1r, ta200)

class 3: 30apr07 (Mitsubishi lancer, Nissan sunny, Toyota corolla, Volkswagen golf tsi)

class 2A: 27may08 (revo, vtec1, majesty250)

class 2: 08jun10 (fz6n, GSX-R600L4, tmax530)