SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

Yupz... The cush drive inside the rear hub for your sprocket carrier don't need replacement even if it breaks at the thinnest part that joins 2 triangular blocks together.

Ic, thanks a lot fazli. looks like i've just got carroted

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone knows where got sell M3 rear tyre only at a good price?....Not Unique please...any advice?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Anyone knows where got sell M3 rear tyre only at a good price?....Not Unique please...any advice?

ask your regular workshop.. if you patronise that shop often normally they can provide an attractive price too.. or try HKL.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

ask your regular workshop.. if you patronise that shop often normally they can provide an attractive price too.. or try HKL.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

My regular workshop dun bring in metzeler thus thats the reason im asking for any info...HKL in bukit merah?...hmm...btw thanks for the inputs..

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

I got my rear tyre at 150 at bikewerkz. For vtec

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

The stradas gave me slightly above 20,000km. so far the tyres are very reliable on straight road. i wouldn't say its bad in taking turns. Just a little weird cos of the tyres curvature.I feel im taking wider turning radius because of that. But its manageable still and doesn't affect safety. Good traction on both wet and dry surface. Bottomline, not for those who loves to "play corner" but for commuting i give 8.5 out of 10.

Wanted to try the M5 but pilot road 2 was on promo. $250 front n rear, so i grabbed that instead. maybe the shop clearing stock to make way for pilot road 3?just a guess. anyway, hope the review helps. Ride safe!

Public Transport (1982 -2003):rolleyes:

WR200-FN5943B (2003-2006)

Pulsar180- FBA9440A (2006-2009)

Super 4 Vtec II - FX3xxx (2009-current)

The stradas gave me slightly above 20,000km. so far the tyres are very reliable on straight road. i wouldn't say its bad in taking turns. Just a little weird cos of the tyres curvature.I feel im taking wider turning radius because of that. But its manageable still and doesn't affect safety. Good traction on both wet and dry surface. Bottomline, not for those who loves to "play corner" but for commuting i give 8.5 out of 10.

Wanted to try the M5 but pilot road 2 was on promo. $250 front n rear, so i grabbed that instead. maybe the shop clearing stock to make way for pilot road 3?just a guess. anyway, hope the review helps. Ride safe!

Really? pilot road 2 on promo? anybody wanna buy my M3? very new, used for 1 week only. lol

got box got tour.

dude. anyway, where did you get the pilot road 2 @ 250 from?

got box got tour.

Anybody tried out the new PR3 yet, what are your thoughts so far?

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

dude. anyway, where did you get the pilot road 2 @ 250 from?

PMed u dude. Those who want to know can PM me. Its no secret, i just dont want to sound like I'm advertising for them.

PMed u dude. Those who want to know can PM me. Its no secret, i just dont want to sound like I'm advertising for them.

Bro,PM me as well....

Bro,PM me as well....

PMed you bro

Hey guy.. Wads e normal size for S4 tyre front n rear?.. Mine rear is 140 front im not sure i think 110.. Isit like too small?.. Thot of changing for batlax.. Cn someone tells me wads e

normal size for S4 tyres?.. Thx!.

Hey guy.. Wads e normal size for S4 tyre front n rear?.. Mine rear is 140 front im not sure i think 110.. Isit like too small?.. Thot of changing for batlax.. Cn someone tells me wads e

normal size for S4 tyres?.. Thx!.

bro u riding what bike?

i meant what spec or non vtec