SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] ~ Tyres Related Issue

limkim

which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. which tyre do u vote the best all-rounder?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unique Motorsports, Planet, Racewerks.....etc....

In fact most bike shops can fix it

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi bros, do u guys know any tyre shop that's able to mend punctured tubeless tyre "internally"? What i means is the shop remove the tyre, and seal the hole from inside. How much does it cost? My rear tyre's hole is too big to repair via the "worm" method, and i had just changed this tyre for 3 months only...:cry:

Thanks for the help..

New tyre 3 months worn out? Either you track alot or play pickup everyday or like to do burnouts

No lah bro, not worn out, but kena nail to my tyre. Already patch-up the hole with the "worm" type, but hole too big... Any tyre repair shop can patch up the hole from inside?

Thanks

No lah bro, not worn out, but kena nail to my tyre. Already patch-up the hole with the "worm" type, but hole too big... Any tyre repair shop can patch up the hole from inside?

Thanks

planet does it. i guess many shops does it. you just have to pay for the service.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

may i check the most lasting tires is m3 or bt92 or others?

seldom corner hence looking for flatter tires

regardless of price and grip..

thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone changed triangular black pieces of plastic or rubber in your rear wheel? How much eh? I'm feeling this 'tak tak tak' when im travelling. Chain slack is ok. Wonder if its that though? Anyone got any clue?

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

Anyone changed triangular black pieces of plastic or rubber in your rear wheel? How much eh? I'm feeling this 'tak tak tak' when im travelling. Chain slack is ok. Wonder if its that though? Anyone got any clue?

Mine use to have..When i was riding and slowing to a stop could feel the bike wobbly. Same kind of sound too..mine turned out to be the spokes weren't true.

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

Mine use to have..When i was riding and slowing to a stop could feel the bike wobbly. Same kind of sound too..mine turned out to be the spokes weren't true.

Well... Im running on vtec3, no spokes

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I just changed tyres to Michelin Power Road 3, what is the kPa to pump for front and back? I was told to pump 250 (front) / 290 (back) earlier as this is a hard compound tyre.

Ah chong from Planet quoted me $320 for it. Is this a fair price?

http://www.michelin-pilot-road-3.com/en/

whoa. good price.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.

He ran out of tyres that I want and I waited awhile. I think he paiseh, then he charge me that price. I also did alot of other stuffs together.

How much is other shops charging for thta tyre?

im not too sure. i usually look at unique motor's price list as a guide. cos the prices will not differ much. as far as i know. pilot road 3 wasn't cheap when i came out not too long ago. so I'm quite surprised by the price.

When touring, its usually the rider that give way first before the bike itself.

got box got tour.