Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any cat owners here?


jakeriot
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shirl@Jun 24 2005, 04:22 PM

My dog is afraid of cats. So I can keep either one niah.

Cos cats in my neigbourhood very fierce one see dog only wan to scratch. Except this one can smile one.

 

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Awwwww... so cute!!!~~ :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

 

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by hugen@Jun 24 2005, 12:50 AM

1.how do u clean cat ear?

2.i notice a little bit of black spot like mole on cat's feet,gums, suspect is no big deal but anyone knows what is it?

3. can help cat brush teeth? his teeth a bit yellow

 

thankew

1. I used to use cotton buds n tissue to clean for her but you have to be very careful cos they're sensitive... or best is go buy e kind of power specially for animals ears... just pour into e ears... n aa... i forgot e instructions... hee.. pet shops got sell wan lah...

 

2. hmmm... this i'm not sure man.. but i think its just moles... if it not bleeding or anything then it wouldn't be a problem. cos i did see cat n even dogs that got moles on e paws n gums too..

 

3. can.... just like dogs also can.... but i think depends on how tame your cat is ba... my ex cat wouldn't allow me to clean her teeth for her loh.... :sian: she'd turn here turn there... n i gave up.. lol...for me, i just fed her some pills for bad breathe wan.. n also brought some things from pet shop to let her bite n clean her teeth..

 

hope it helps abit... keke

 

:sweat:

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

 

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My cat gone le...took her back from changi as a little kitten, fed her milk n took care of her till she became full grown... hai.... she used to go ard outdoors in my blk..if ard e corridoor, she would come back home when i called or when she's hungry. N she would also try e stirecase.. going upstairs to downstairs.. but sometimes she would get lost... (stupid lei she,sometimes)but, when i realise she's not home by a few hrs, i'd go out to e staircase n call her name n she would meow back loudly... n it would be either she runs up or i go down carry her... but... one day, cannot find her le... :cry: i went to all e near by blocks, went up n down e stairs, checked every floor.. but i just couldn't find her... hai... i just hope probably now, she's happily with a new owner...:weep:

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding cik din bam bam bam~

Ding ding cik din din din~ Ding ding chik din *porr porr*

 

Reminder: Don't argue with idoits.. they will simply bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Rebby@Jun 24 2005, 05:04 PM

My cat gone le...took her back from changi as a little kitten, fed her milk n took care of her till she became full grown... hai.... she used to go ard outdoors in my blk..if ard e corridoor, she would come back home when i called or when she's hungry. N she would also try e stirecase.. going upstairs to downstairs.. but sometimes she would get lost... (stupid lei she,sometimes)but, when i realise she's not home by a few hrs, i'd go out to e staircase n call her name n she would meow back loudly... n it would be either she runs up or i go down carry her... but... one day, cannot find her le... :cry: i went to all e near by blocks, went up n down e stairs, checked every floor.. but i just couldn't find her... hai... i just hope probably now, she's happily with a new owner...:weep:

any luck ?? ur cat got come back to u ?

http://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_kanan.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_katagiri.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_ringo.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_yuukisan.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the cam

http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc103/th_2b2_bomz2.jpg

 

Watching me play Counter-Strike! (lol)

http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc138/th_007_bomzcs.jpg

 

Two pictures of one of my cats. His name is "Sam", but I like calling him "Bomz" occasionally. Note that both pics were taked from my old N7250 camera phone, so the picture quality is very lousy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tok about this cute animal, there are many cats in my neighbourhood and there are 4 of them that are really cute and fluffy. 2 of them r persians mix, 1 siamese mix and another is black/white. These cats as i was told was deserted by the previous owner after they have shifted out. Pitiful to see such lovely cats hanging out in the streets. Luckily there r some kind old folks feeding them regularly. I too will feed them with the cats food I bought.

Really hope someone can take them in at least one of the persian which is in quite a bad state, with the fur all tangle up and the half blinded eye.

Anyone can tell me whether there is any vet in SPCA? I wanted to bring that cat there for treatment.

:weep:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this WY ST got feature a cat 1 eye is blue while e other eye is brown colour. this cat is wat breed?? ang mo cat cham asian cat? :confused:

http://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_kanan.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_katagiri.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_ringo.gifhttp://www.tactics.ne.jp/~baseson/koihime/image/staff_yuukisan.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi guys, just wan to ask how do i get a cat? any pet shop selling or adopt at SPCA? The more i look at cats the more i like them.. likr their laziness.. haha.

2003 - Yamaha RXK 135

2004 - Honda Super4 Version S

2005 - Yamaha R1 2005

2006 - Piagio Skipper 125 & Yamaha RXZ

2007 - Yamaha Sparkz 135

2007 - Honda Super4 SpecII

2008 - Yamaha R6 2008 & Yamaha Fino 115

2010 - Yamaha R6 2008

2010 - Gilera Runner FXR 180

2010 - Yamaha X-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by gq82@Jul 12 2005, 03:49 PM

hi guys, just wan to ask how do i get a cat? any pet shop selling or adopt at SPCA? The more i look at cats the more i like them.. likr their laziness.. haha.

Well, u can adopt one from SPCA but have to pay for the vacination.

But do seriously consider whether you are keeping one just becoz its cute or for other reasons. Many bought pets out of impulsiveness, getting a pet is a commitment till the rest of their lifetime. Many did not consider tis and tat's y many r landed in SPCA or on the streets finally.

Do give it a thought again ya :smile:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ashyamahar6@Jul 12 2005, 07:12 PM

ermm Jess did u get this pic from sfogs or sumthing cause the cat seems to have another ominous face at its stomach region :giddy:

LOL tat is his tail!

I came across this cat when I was in Switzerland, fierce looking but yet friendly.:smile:

http://www.mvagusta.com.au/welcome/images/F4CC1.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by ashyamahar6@Jul 12 2005, 07:12 PM

ermm Jess did u get this pic from sfogs or sumthing cause the cat seems to have another ominous face at its stomach region :giddy:

ya la.... seems like a face... hahaha

Come original, u gotta come original...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Jess1717@Jul 12 2005, 06:40 PM

Well, u can adopt one from SPCA but have to pay for the vacination.

But do seriously consider whether you are keeping one just becoz its cute or for other reasons. Many bought pets out of impulsiveness, getting a pet is a commitment till the rest of their lifetime. Many did not consider tis and tat's y many r landed in SPCA or on the streets finally.

Do give it a thought again ya :smile:

ya,thot about it liao.. but not getting one so fast, settle my mother first.. thanx for ur info anyway

2003 - Yamaha RXK 135

2004 - Honda Super4 Version S

2005 - Yamaha R1 2005

2006 - Piagio Skipper 125 & Yamaha RXZ

2007 - Yamaha Sparkz 135

2007 - Honda Super4 SpecII

2008 - Yamaha R6 2008 & Yamaha Fino 115

2010 - Yamaha R6 2008

2010 - Gilera Runner FXR 180

2010 - Yamaha X-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone been to the cat show at Downtown East on Sun, July 17?

 

The cats there were so beautiful!!

 

There was a Maine Coon there that is

But its fur is so beautiful....the owner really took great care of its coat...

 

Lots of people with RagDolls were there for the show competition as well.

 

My wife and I managed to get some free samples of some cat food there..

 

The Cat Welfare Society was there to with some cats for adoption.

Lots of them were taken home by people :smile:

 

According to the Singapore Feline Fanciers Society, there's a cat gathering around National Day holiday and another show in 4 Sept at Singapore Expo.

Riders are like pilots

Both need SITUATION AWARENESS to stay alive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i was there for a while. ard 10.30- 11.45 or so. Jus came back from nite shift. I was looking ard for any distributors for artemis food product but they didnt have it then. Anyone knows where to get them in singapore? It kinda rare here. Thanx.

 

btw, here's a pic of my mimi a 2.5 mths old ragdoll...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by readysetgrind@Jul 21 2005, 07:59 AM

i was there for a while. ard 10.30- 11.45 or so. Jus came back from nite shift. I was looking ard for any distributors for artemis food product but they didnt have it then. Anyone knows where to get them in singapore? It kinda rare here. Thanx.

 

btw, here's a pic of my mimi a 2.5 mths old ragdoll...

can't help but squeal......soooooooo cute keke

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_ShellBAU_2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikesBanner_300x250.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...