SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Motor Tiam Rating

Guest AdamAndEve

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to Unique at Toh Guan a few times. Though their items are a lil more ex as compared to others, they won't ask you to change parts unnecessarily. Furthermore, they have good customer service.

I changed my clutch plates at B******* Motor at Yishun industrial park, they removed 2 metal rings from the housing. It felt sluggish after that and they told me to change a lot of other parts. They even gave me a wrong front sprocket. Luckily Unique found the problem and changed it for $80.

Upz for Unique.

Feb '05 - Nov '06 ---> KRR150RR (FS7177Z)

Nov '06 - Feb '07 ---> CBR400RRR (FM3727C)

Mar '07 - Nov '14 ---> CB400SI (FT1733K)

Nov '14 - Now ---> NC750X (F******K)

Ride or Die!!!

hey guys. im staying at woodlands. Any nearby good bike shop for servicing to recommand?

THANKS!!!

I have been to two of them at the yishun industrial area. I don't recommend going there.

Feb '05 - Nov '06 ---> KRR150RR (FS7177Z)

Nov '06 - Feb '07 ---> CBR400RRR (FM3727C)

Mar '07 - Nov '14 ---> CB400SI (FT1733K)

Nov '14 - Now ---> NC750X (F******K)

Ride or Die!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Bad services at M1 Motoring Changi Road. Delay repairs for very long. Order items such as sliders and side box could take up to more than one year and yet to receive it. Money paid and could not receive the item. Spray fairing yet spray one side and could tell you they forgot to spray the other side. WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS?

• 3 weeks later...

Bros!! Need help but not too sure if its the right place.

For those of you who are under Hire Purchase, can you choose which insurance you're opting for?

Is it like first year have to follow shop then subsequent years can choose own preference?

Please advise... Many thanks.

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

For those of you who are under Hire Purchase, can you choose which insurance you're opting for?

Is it like first year have to follow shop then subsequent years can choose own preference?

From my experience the 1st year shop say have to get insurance from them so no choice . 2nd year I told the boss of the shop I already got a quote from Ntuc and if he doesn't match the amount I'll take up the insurance from ntuc in the end he do it for me same price as I got from Ntuc.

And also check the terms and condition of your hire purchase agreement with the bike shop see if it states anything that says you need to get insurance from them .

FYI , the 1st year and my 2nd year insurance the difference is close to $400 +/- cheaper

From my experience the 1st year shop say have to get insurance from them so no choice . 2nd year I told the boss of the shop I already got a quote from Ntuc and if he doesn't match the amount I'll take up the insurance from ntuc in the end he do it for me same price as I got from Ntuc.

And also check the terms and condition of your hire purchase agreement with the bike shop see if it states anything that says you need to get insurance from them .

FYI , the 1st year and my 2nd year insurance the difference is close to $400 +/- cheaper

Ahh... Tsk. I greenhorn la. Kena daylight robbery d. Will check my policy letter by letter d... Thanks bro.. Yea. Direct Asia quoted me less than half the price. Bloody crooks!!

Btw. Anybody here under hire purchase from Excel cycle? Can drop me a pm pls? Cheers.

Went to Unique at Toh Guan a few times. Though their items are a lil more ex as compared to others, they won't ask you to change parts unnecessarily. Furthermore, they have good customer service.

I changed my clutch plates at B******* Motor at Yishun industrial park, they removed 2 metal rings from the housing. It felt sluggish after that and they told me to change a lot of other parts. They even gave me a wrong front sprocket. Luckily Unique found the problem and changed it for $80.

Upz for Unique.

c heng suey 1 la

got once i went there,coz rear brake not 'eating'

dan the mech c here n there.sae must change pump. but i decline,i go planet

after bleeding,no prob alrdy.

but ever since roy mia from toh guan branch,i seldom patronize that shop..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• 3 weeks later...
c heng suey 1 la

got once i went there,coz rear brake not 'eating'

dan the mech c here n there.sae must change pump. but i decline,i go planet

after bleeding,no prob alrdy.

but ever since roy mia from toh guan branch,i seldom patronize that shop..

Ya previously I went to unique with my front brake totally gone, instead of checking, the mech say change the whole pump which cost $280-290. In the end I call ah Pek n he recommend me to check with ah fook at amk industrial park, ah fook juz changed a spring in the box which costed $50.. -.-

Mind sharing your problems? If not convenient to share here, could you kindly PM me?

Recently I brought a 2nd hand bike with akrapovic exhaust, they told me its with legal cert. Already 4 months still haven get the cert yet and I was damn frustrated. They gave me the previous owner's number but I tried to call the owner, he kept saying his oversea and will get back to me until now no call. I'm asking excel for advise and hope to solve it soon. I'm not saying their service is no good but in fact very nice mechanics and sale persons. I'm just wondering why that previous owner is hiding??

Now I cant even re-cert my exhaust from Vicom coz I dunnoe where the exhaust purchase from and no receipt or watever.

This is annoying.... I guess you gonna use the HARD way to get the cert from the previous owner.

Hard way? Lol, I'm thinking if there's alternative ways to re-cert the exhaust without purchasing receipt and documents. If only anyone else experiencing this that can share.

• 2 weeks later...

west,best is unique nia but...

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

talk about insurance , i guess i am really lucky , just want to share here . i get to know a agent he help me settle everything and even pay for me first , after i get my new bike from the shop then i pay him back . plus his price is very competively cheap . he will went down to your area to bring the form for u to fill up .