SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Angelz Inc.

sideswipe

GUYS....

Dont call me skulls and flames....

Just refer to my real name.....

kind of awkward:giddy: when i look at the post and wonder who skull and flames is???

Aiyoh, you chose the nick and you forgot your own nick? Like that might as well change your nick to Jay then. Just like how I use mine... :cheeky:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GUYS....

Dont call me skulls and flames....

Just refer to my real name.....

kind of awkward:giddy: when i look at the post and wonder who skull and flames is???

Call you SAF..Skull And Flames..When you headin down under? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

dun mind me asking bros and sis...

i've always been lookin fer riding kakis...to befriend and perhaps join them fer touring and all...

if u bikers dun mind...can i juz butt in and get to know u guys?? i have always wanted to go touring..farthest i've been is to jb ah boy..always wanted to really go far up north..but no kaki..:sian:

so pls..if u braders and sisters dun mind a noob joining in...i'd love to tag along the next expedition u guys have in mind...:cheeky:

what that doesn't kills u, makes u stronger!!

i've always been lookin fer riding kakis...to befriend and perhaps join them fer touring and all...

if u bikers dun mind...can i juz butt in and get to know u guys?? i have always wanted to go touring..farthest i've been is to jb ah boy..always wanted to really go far up north..but no kaki..:sian:

so pls..if u braders and sisters dun mind a noob joining in...i'd love to tag along the next expedition u guys have in mind...:cheeky:

I also noob..Hence no mention about me..They're friendly..Sometimes too friendly? :cheeky:

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

too friendly?? :giddy:

erm..can u define that further pls? i'm starting to think of how 'friendly' they are... :cheeky:

haha..juz kiddin...:D

If you can stand/like jokes I'm sure you will like them..Tho most of the times their jokes are like chinese serial dramas..It was brought forward from previous (previous previous previous n so on) meet ups..:cheeky:

So if yu miss one episode (meet ups) yu might not really know whats so funy about a certain sentence/s or word/s..:cheeky:

Wah El, early Sunday morning and you are already up? 'Orang gila je bangun siang hari Ahad' (Only crazy people wake up early on Sunday) or should I say 'Orang bangun siang je gila hari Ahad' (Only people who wake up early are crazy for Sunday)? :lol: Either way, I'm one of them... :cheeky:

AHEM.. :lol: nice one u gotta der aie.. but unfortunately dat wasnt d case for me.. at 6am on a sunday morning was d time dat i jz got home.. :angel: so before i sleep, jz post sumting first lor.. sunday meant for rest mah.. only crazy pple wil work or got duty.. hehe.. :cheeky:

uhm, it seems we hav another new guy here.. bujang_senang.. wel,on behalf of my angelz brothers N being a p.a., it's polite n courtesy to say HI n welcome to u.. kindly leave ur contact number wif alpine or sideswipe if u wish to join us for upcoming outing.. names to contact hav been bolded n upsized.. :angel: so highly take note..

tanx for ur kind attention to read my post n now it's time to go sleep.. :dozed: nytez.. it's now back to square one.. MONDAY.. :faint: ok endi,i noe wat u gonna say next.. me aint listenin.. :dot: hahakz.. chao everyone.. :thumb:

.:: ellusivelady ::. (",)

Call you SAF..Skull And Flames..When you headin down under? :cheeky:

on wednesday evening.....nak send ka......

anyway...

kau tolong check2 eh kalau org ada curi moto aku....

yay....

this person very nice one...

help to post up links for metallica song.......

i hope you can an play instrument as good as you know you songs....

hey endi...we got mat rocker with us.....

sorry but i may not be able to meet you in person...but do join us.... can always call ellusive lady...

she is the ChairWavemen....o_O ermmm i meant chairwoman....

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

on wednesday evening.....nak send ka......

anyway...

kau tolong check2 eh kalau org ada curi moto aku....

Was thinkin since you didn't get to bowl last week why not bowl on Tuesday nite? :cheeky:

Was thinkin since you didn't get to bowl last week why not bowl on Tuesday nite? :cheeky:

i would love to bowl...

but im working now and and tommorow night...

then straight away my flight quarter before Midnight on wednesday.......

ANGELZ INC for info click on arrow^

http://extreme-art.nl/images/SKULL-ON-FIRE2.gif

dearest angelz brothers of mine,

ur lil sis here has a lil shoutout.. :lol:

check out d thread i've just created..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179917

hehe.. my fren was d one who requested fm me.. was kinda surprised at d response.. if ur bored, take time to read, ponder n post.. :thumb:

till then, i shall c ya al very soon..!!! :cheeky:

Just curious. Any plans for Friday night tomorrow??? :?

Just curious. Any plans for Friday night tomorrow??? :?

u bet der is.. :thumb: how can der be no friday outings? exception for cny period dat is.. :angel:

proposed plan is to bowl den to pub to chill.. kindly contact alf for details.. dis is jz p.a. informing dos concerned.. :cheeky: high chances we'l be meeting early say 8pm.. but depends.. cause one crazy brother of myne only finishes work aft 6pm.. hehe.. *winks*.. :lol:

u betta make it ah.. cause dis wil b d last fri in dis mth im seeing u guyz.. next wk i wont b ard.. :cry: ok ok.. enuf said.. so c ya tomoro.. guyz, plz kindly contact alf(2nd boss) cause sideswipe(kepala) wont be ard.. me am jz doing my job.. otherwise i'll get fired.. :gun: --> ellusivelady.. :faint: hehehe.. :lol:

too friendly?? :giddy:

erm..can u define that further pls? i'm starting to think of how 'friendly' they are... :cheeky:

haha..juz kiddin...:D

u wan join me anyhow ride in malaysia:)? just kidding :p

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

yay....

this person very nice one...

help to post up links for metallica song.......

i hope you can an play instrument as good as you know you songs....

hey endi...we got mat rocker with us.....

sorry but i may not be able to meet you in person...but do join us.... can always call ellusive lady...

she is the ChairWavemen....o_O ermmm i meant chairwoman....

erm..i used to play the drums in my poly days...u play the guitar eh kirk?? been a long time since i went jammin..i think bout 4 yrs already..miss jammin with my band :weep:

u wan join me anyhow ride in malaysia:)? just kidding :p

y not? :cheeky:

nice to be able to let our hair down and juz ride!! :thumb:

do keep me posted ya!! :D

u bet der is.. :thumb: how can der be no friday outings? exception for cny period dat is.. :angel:

proposed plan is to bowl den to pub to chill.. kindly contact alf for details.. dis is jz p.a. informing dos concerned.. :cheeky: high chances we'l be meeting early say 8pm.. but depends.. cause one crazy brother of myne only finishes work aft 6pm.. hehe.. *winks*.. :lol:

u betta make it ah.. cause dis wil b d last fri in dis mth im seeing u guyz.. next wk i wont b ard.. :cry: ok ok.. enuf said.. so c ya tomoro.. guyz, plz kindly contact alf(2nd boss) cause sideswipe(kepala) wont be ard.. me am jz doing my job.. otherwise i'll get fired.. :gun: --> ellusivelady.. :faint: hehehe.. :lol:

ok for those who hv my hp no. jus wait 4 d usual outing sms alert :angel:

4 those who do not...kindly lv ur name n contact here n i wil check back 2mrw b4 i lv office by 5pm...if i dun c anythin den ta ta :cheeky:

ok for those who hv my hp no. jus wait 4 d usual outing sms alert :angel:

4 those who do not...kindly lv ur name n contact here n i wil check back 2mrw b4 i lv office by 5pm...if i dun c anythin den ta ta :cheeky:

send name and contact via pm to u or juz post in this thread?

wat if i kena nusiance calls..esp those MLM companies calling? :sian:

juz kidding :D juz wanna confirm whether to leave name/number here or send to u via pm?

How about this time we meet up at KKFC before heading off to wherever? I will be there around 10pm to look see look see to the settlement of the R1 & R6 polo shirt order. Alf, you ordering one for yourself or not??? :confused:

Remember endi once asked what would be the car you would like if u can afford any car in the world?

This was the car i was referring to. Watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovNkwiHJCIA

Sounds like a damn SBS bus LOL

Jun 06 - Aug 06: Honda Phantom TA200 FV13**Y

Aug 06 - Oct 07: Yamaha RXZ FR41**U

Oct 07 - Nov 09: Honda CB400 Spec 3 FBC10**B

Nov 09 - Mar 11: Suzuki GSR400 FBC73**C

Mar 11 - Apr 11: Piaggio X9 Evo FX 42**U

Mar 11 - Jan 14: Honda Silverwing 400 FBC 53**J

Dec 13 - May 14: Toyota Wish SJU 48**L

May 14 - Jul 15: Maxsym 400i FBJ 36**G

Aug 15 - Current: Honda Silverwing SW-T400 FBG 29**R

woah.. 407km/h top speed? r u kiddin me.. power ah.. r1 also lose out sia.. :lol: hehe.. but cool s.h.i.t. man.. :thumb:

kkfc? im not so sure leh aie.. dat one i tink u betta contact alpine (second in person).. cause sideswipe on duty.. on another thought.. mayb we ought drop by his place during his duty n pass him food or sumting.. :cheeky: considering dat he's our kepala afterall.. :angel: i noe.. im a very thoughtful p.a... :bow: hehe.. jz kidding la..

Hahaha 407km/h that leaves F1 cars behind. Last time i watched a documentary on this car they tried putting it on an F1 dyno and that particular F1 dyno didnt allow the car on it coz it was too fast hahaha. I love it when the guy says "So what if shumacher has retired, his slower then me" hahaha and "This engine is sucking in as much air in a minute as i breathe in 4 days"

haha sorry i just am wow'd by it man i love this car so much.

Hahaha 407km/h that leaves F1 cars behind. Last time i watched a documentary on this car they tried putting it on an F1 dyno and that particular F1 dyno didnt allow the car on it coz it was too fast hahaha. I love it when the guy says "So what if shumacher has retired, his slower then me" hahaha and "This engine is sucking in as much air in a minute as i breathe in 4 days"

haha sorry i just am wow'd by it man i love this car so much.

the driver got balls to go up to 407km/h..the G force against him muz be enormous..i wonder if his ears pop while he was slowing down? i didn't know ducati can make cars like that...great clip!! Upz fer u devastotor fer posting the clip..thanks :thumb:

Dei bukan Ducati da its Bugatti its the Bugatti Veyron. Bugatti is a german car manufacturer. Normal cars got 1 radiator this car has 10 radiators.

This is the full video of everything watch and listen carefully ure jaw will drop i can guarantee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTNlZw3P7vA&feature=related

Watched that a year or so ago..But then again would be a waste of $$ seein that how/where in SG can you be able to achieve that kinda speed? :cheeky:

Wonder how the FC would be like tho..:cheeky:

Bowlin on for tonite? I'll try to drop by if I could make it..:cheeky: