SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Certificate of Entitlement (COE) for bikes increasing

crazyboi

The best strategy for the ruling gahmen is to IGNORE.

Too many chatters online to care. They choose the training that was taught by some self-improvement Gurus "You can't make everyone happy, why not make yourself happy and heck care whether others are happy."

Or they will bring up some issues against the opposition "We are very concerned that the AHPETC has received another year of lousy grading for their financial audit, MOF should sanction AGO to check the books of AHPETC" - while forgetting that PA has received at least 4 years of a grade even worse that than of AHPETC...

Maybe LT* would get the best grading - kcing, kcing, kcing "its about the money, money, money, I want your money money money"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best strategy for the ruling gahmen is to IGNORE.

Too many chatters online to care. They choose the training that was taught by some self-improvement Gurus "You can't make everyone happy, why not make yourself happy and heck care whether others are happy."

Or they will bring up some issues against the opposition "We are very concerned that the AHPETC has received another year of lousy grading for their financial audit, MOF should sanction AGO to check the books of AHPETC" - while forgetting that PA has received at least 4 years of a grade even worse that than of AHPETC...

Maybe LT* would get the best grading - kcing, kcing, kcing "its about the money, money, money, I want your money money money"

bro you voice out my thoughts that i can't manageto put in words

Yup agree .. Everything see kpi. Kpi is how much money can bring in

So,ERP, summons,Coe,tax,vice all ish money,

Maybe the scholar thinks. One car Coe can earn more then 30 cars @ 1.9k .

So why dun I increase the bike Coe then lesser people buy bike and I can trasfer the bike Coe to the car and earn more

But if my plan fails and ppl still buy bike @ 3.5k or 5k. Then I can say I help to increase revenue from Coe of bikes..

I ride a 9 year old phantom. And i didn't choose a performance bike because I could not afford one. Been riding for 7 years or so now, and Phantom has been more than enough for me to cover from point a to point b in sinkapore. So many traffic lights, 1300cc also no use. So many cars, even if sometimes want to split lane also can't, and I envy some of the kups/ waves/ barebones that manage to clear a congested section of the road.

COE is going to be the next successful HDB project. Super expensive, consumes your life savings, and totally redundant.

Welcome to the land of millionaires.

Very well-written brother.

Land of millionaires and soulless middle class.

I ride a 9 year old phantom. And i didn't choose a performance bike because I could not afford one. Been riding for 7 years or so now, and Phantom has been more than enough for me to cover from point a to point b in sinkapore. So many traffic lights, 1300cc also no use. So many cars, even if sometimes want to split lane also can't, and I envy some of the kups/ waves/ barebones that manage to clear a congested section of the road.

COE is going to be the next successful HDB project. Super expensive, consumes your life savings, and totally redundant.

Welcome to the land of millionaires.

depends on where u travel, if PIE peak hour of course difficult to squeeze. If CTE, TPE and AYE, I have seen hayabusa squeeze very fast even in peak hour, but of course it is overkill. a super 4 can squeeze at the same speed.