SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[General] Post Your Bike Pictures Here.

CKH

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/octy/ridesandstuff/25012010049.jpg

raised tank.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/octy/ridesandstuff/250120100510.jpg

sweet curve.

how much u bought ur mirror? r u using lower riser + straight handle bar? cny coming mayb can do alil mod to my phanty :angel:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how much u bought ur mirror? r u using lower riser + straight handle bar? cny coming mayb can do alil mod to my phanty :angel:

my mirror i got at 40+.

willing t let go at 30 + a cup of hot milo. :cheeky:

yeps, using shorty riser nd s4 bar..

willing t let go th whole set (riser nd bar) at 60 + a pack of coke. :cheeky:

reason im letting go these stuff cause im changing my theme, again..

lemme know if you'r interested. =D

black&white saves life.

enquire @ [email protected] | 94786'999

lesser pullback means the handlebars are further away when you are sitting upright OR you need to lean further forward to reach the handlebars.

Smaller widths means you do not need to turn so much for direction change, but potentially need more strength, especially if you are riding a heavy cruiser with fat front tyres.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

• 3 months later...

got a qn... is the frame for the signal lights on the rear fender connected to the main bike frame anot?? coz correct me if im wrong, but phantom theres no lock that can enable you to take out the seat rite??

reg the frame, what i meant was the silver bar-looking thingie coming out from the under the seat, rite behind the rear suspensions...

What you have indicated is a chrome cover. Underneath it is the strut for the rear fender & suspensions and yes, it is part of the frame.

Regarding the seat, it can be removed by unscrewing 3 bolts. There is no lock that will enable quick release. No cruiser bike has underseat storage.

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

with th right angle mounted, definitely wont.. (:

should ask silent hunter, see how it can gena the tank.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

What you have indicated is a chrome cover. Underneath it is the strut for the rear fender & suspensions and yes, it is part of the frame.

Regarding the seat, it can be removed by unscrewing 3 bolts. There is no lock that will enable quick release. No cruiser bike has underseat storage.

ouh alrite thx bro... what i was actually getting at is, i was having an idea of removing the rear fender and kinda like fix on a rear hugger, so that most of the rear tyre is showing...kinda like the american chopper... anyone here done that before??

Guest B_E_N
ouh alrite thx bro... what i was actually getting at is, i was having an idea of removing the rear fender and kinda like fix on a rear hugger, so that most of the rear tyre is showing...kinda like the american chopper... anyone here done that before??

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! some1 did that liao.. hahahahahahaha

and that guy is DEVIL L LOL!

u can contact him to see how he do..

but that is not my type of style.. :)