SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

That's what we aim to do everyday! our mission: Stay alive!!

Today while fetching my female friend, i realise that sportsbike pillon will keep sliding forward to u regardless of how soft or hard your braking is... i slowly brake also slide forward... zham break also slide forward. SCORE!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

i dont want sit your bike!!!

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today while fetching my female friend, i realise that sportsbike pillon will keep sliding forward to u regardless of how soft or hard your braking is... i slowly brake also slide forward... zham break also slide forward. SCORE!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Ya... then when E-brake... you sit on the tank and hopefully your tank cap is the flushed type or else your family jewels sure shatter. :angel:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Ya... then when E-brake... you sit on the tank and hopefully your tank cap is the flushed type or else your family jewels sure shatter. :angel:

My fuel tank has a carbon fibre tank protector that was smashed into my jewels throughout cos she was clinging so closely to me... owwwww... :cheeky::cheeky:

My fuel tank has a carbon fibre tank protector that was smashed into my jewels throughout cos she was clinging so closely to me... owwwww... :cheeky::cheeky:

happy la like that! haha... like that i also wanna buy cbr. but cbr 400. maybe can get hotter chicks. 150cc=hot chicks but 400cc=god damn hot chicks!

this car.... so nice to me..............

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3650/3407811649_e66147cdeb_o.jpg

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

happy la like that! haha... like that i also wanna buy cbr. but cbr 400. maybe can get hotter chicks. 150cc=hot chicks but 400cc=god damn hot chicks!

sometimes big bike also bo pillion

this driver of the car learn to park from where one....:faint:

YAMAHA FZ1S ABS 2K12

x1 lane splitting at 100km/hr? all i can say is fierce! it's not just about the speed. also about how the slipstream from both cars can force your bike to go either way. for an x1 that's light, isn't that a bit dangerous? even my bike can feel a bit pulling force until must use weight to counter it.

so, yesterday night, while riding, i did something dangerous out of anger. it was a harmless night and i was riding along woodlands ave 12 going up to SLE(CTE). As i prepared myself to turn into the corner relaxingly at about 70km/hr, got this bugger overtook me very fast (perhaps 100km/hr) and not in a gradual line but swerve violently in front of me and the young guy beside him even got time to look out of the window to see how close his friend was in almost knocking onto me.

if you want to overtake, no need until purposely cut just in front of me, what's your motive? after cut already, don't know how to accelerate off, must make me swerve out to avoid you!

pissed off by the dangerous antics, i swerved back to the middle lane. knowing that he will need to brake somewhere on the turn, i dropped gear and chased him back and cut him back even more recklessly this time while on the turn and i even hard braked for a while before quickly accelerating off the accelerating lane. for a few seconds on the expressway, i couldn't see or hear him. i guessed i must have made him slowed down real bad but otherwise, it could have been me being knocked down by him instead.

after that, i could hear his engine revving hard and saw him speeding away like a true F1 racer along lane 1 while i just kept my pace at around 90km/hr on lane 3. but the funny thing is while i kept my pace at 90km/hr weaving relaxingly in and out of the smooth traffic, i met him again after Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. seems like as if he dare to cut my lane dangerously but not on the expressway even though traffic is smooth if not light.

apart from this, i saw something dangerous while on the way back. at this point of time, i saw a car driving very fast while another car was tailgating it very closely. after they passed, another big car was also fast, not sure if he's trying to catch after the front two with another car in another lane following his speed. seems to me as if they are in the same group. luckily for me, i rode in lane 3. no wonder got so many accidents. with people like this, one day sure luck run out.

my bike quite heavy..got box wif 1001 things inside + my rim & tyres is those heavy ones so still ok :thumb:

those ppl r simply dumdum..dey drive like as though deir family rd like dat..dun even care bout the safety of others..haish

wah!!!!!!!so many female frens..hahahahahaha..shiok wors!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

opps..scratch here..opps..scratch der..opps..mirror abit senget..muahahahaha :thumb:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

opps..scratch here..opps..scratch der..opps..mirror abit senget..muahahahaha :thumb:

eva also evurl ar.... :angel:

eva also evurl ar.... :angel:

nolah..jus dat sometimes these ppl dey nid 2 learn the hard way..mebe goin 2 b the weekend den left the brain at hme or mebe they dun have brains at all :angel: wheeeee..fast & furious 4 coming out..more fast & furious wannabes on the rd after the show..consperm!!!!!hahahaha

nolah..jus dat sometimes these ppl dey nid 2 learn the hard way..mebe goin 2 b the weekend den left the brain at hme or mebe they dun have brains at all :angel: wheeeee..fast & furious 4 coming out..more fast & furious wannabes on the rd after the show..consperm!!!!!hahahaha

Omg when is it going to come out?!

Omg when is it going to come out?!

today??lol..it came out oredi :p

this weekend!! i think... anybody else watching?

mebe i shall w8 for the dvd..hahahaha..coz my dad loves dat show so i'll get it n he can watch is many2 times..me watchin the unborn 1st..dunno whether will be gd or not..i heard detroit metal city is gd :thumb:

today??lol..it came out oredi :p

mebe i shall w8 for the dvd..hahahaha..coz my dad loves dat show so i'll get it n he can watch is many2 times..me watchin the unborn 1st..dunno whether will be gd or not..i heard detroit metal city is gd :thumb:

Wooo nice, I didn't know, hahaha!

The Unborn is quite good for a horror show, Detroit Metal City; a lot of my friends says it's nice but I haven't watch it so can't really comment on it.

As i prepared myself to turn into the corner relaxingly at about 70km/hr, got this bugger overtook me very fast (perhaps 100km/hr) and not in a gradual line but swerve violently in front of me and the young guy beside him even got time to look out of the window to see how close his friend was in almost knocking onto me.

if you want to overtake, no need until purposely cut just in front of me, what's your motive? after cut already, don't know how to accelerate off, must make me swerve out to avoid you!

pissed off by the dangerous antics, i swerved back to the middle lane. knowing that he will need to brake somewhere on the turn, i dropped gear and chased him back and cut him back even more recklessly this time while on the turn and i even hard braked for a while before quickly accelerating off the accelerating lane. for a few seconds on the expressway, i couldn't see or hear him. i guessed i must have made him slowed down real bad but otherwise, it could have been me being knocked down by him instead.

after that, i could hear his engine revving hard and saw him speeding away like a true F1 racer along lane 1 while i just kept my pace at around 90km/hr on lane 3. but the funny thing is while i kept my pace at 90km/hr weaving relaxingly in and out of the smooth traffic, i met him again after Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. seems like as if he dare to cut my lane dangerously but not on the expressway even though traffic is smooth if not light.

apart from this, i saw something dangerous while on the way back. at this point of time, i saw a car driving very fast while another car was tailgating it very closely. after they passed, another big car was also fast, not sure if he's trying to catch after the front two with another car in another lane following his speed. seems to me as if they are in the same group. luckily for me, i rode in lane 3. no wonder got so many accidents. with people like this, one day sure luck run out.

U were not in the wrong, however, no need to provoke and endanger urself la, even u say it's dangerous.

:lol: how the passsenger come out?!

:thumb:

yday while riding saw a fellow kup with blue leds on his rims, nice leh. so i horned him and show him :thumb: and point to the rims. :cheeky: clear traffic la.

Then he veli happy qio bibi :lol:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

when pillion guys dats it huh?

literally SCORE!

Riding : To enjoy POWER in between your legs. HORSE POWER that is.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/proradar/n762680656_6897677_26461991.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3387/3632031753_703ef020ac_o.jpg

i also see before those blink blink at rims, is it they have the LED tire cap or what? reminds me of last time when i ride bicycle, i put those tiny grow in the dark balls on the spokes. wonder if will fit on scramblers spokey wor

http://i44.tinypic.com/54c3gg.gif

last nite while riding back to sch at midnite, on KJE goin towards jalan bahar,

3 lanes clear, so i took 2nd lane cruise at 90km/hr..( at nite middle lane safest cos can see clearly, no lamppost shadow.. no need scared is dropped planks or logs on the road)

one motherf**ker came from behind overtake me from left at 1 arms length... knn.. at at least 120km/hr.. gave me a freaking shock man.. knn.. i full throttle try to catch up and see but they were like gone in 4 secs..

i was like wad the f man? u wan to overtake also no need like this purposely come so near n from LEFT side lor..

summore the bugger have pillion.. o_O o_O

x1 lane splitting at 100km/hr? all i can say is fierce! it's not just about the speed. also about how the slipstream from both cars can force your bike to go either way. for an x1 that's light, isn't that a bit dangerous? even my bike can feel a bit pulling force until must use weight to counter it.

so, yesterday night, while riding, i did something dangerous out of anger. it was a harmless night and i was riding along woodlands ave 12 going up to SLE(CTE). As i prepared myself to turn into the corner relaxingly at about 70km/hr, got this bugger overtook me very fast (perhaps 100km/hr) and not in a gradual line but swerve violently in front of me and the young guy beside him even got time to look out of the window to see how close his friend was in almost knocking onto me.

i also see before those blink blink at rims, is it they have the LED tire cap or what? reminds me of last time when i ride bicycle, i put those tiny grow in the dark balls on the spokes. wonder if will fit on scramblers spokey wor

:cheeky: not sure also leh bro. mayb, maybe not coz quite bright eh, and not all the time on wan, its synchronised on-off wan.

Got such LED tire cap? like that sure kenna kob wat? If find let me noe la huh? :cheeky:

last nite while riding back to sch at midnite, on KJE goin towards jalan bahar,

3 lanes clear, so i took 2nd lane cruise at 90km/hr..( at nite middle lane safest cos can see clearly, no lamppost shadow.. no need scared is dropped planks or logs on the road)

one motherf**ker came from behind overtake me from left at 1 arms length... knn.. at at least 120km/hr.. gave me a freaking shock man.. knn.. i full throttle try to catch up and see but they were like gone in 4 secs..

i was like wad the f man? u wan to overtake also no need like this purposely come so near n from LEFT side lor..

summore the bugger have pillion.. o_O o_O

:lol: bro, u gotta get over the log/ plank otr thingy. sorry for laughing but seems funny! "EH! what is that thing on the road? Is it a PLANK?!?!?!"

At most ease throttle and siam? Ok, i never kenna so serious b4 so maybe i'll get phobia too -touch wood- :cheeky:

If gone in 4s, dun think they going @ 120 oni, since u going 90 liao.

Sometimes lacers night out, esp since night and expressway somemore?

Midnight lagi must check mirrors see got retards drunk or not!!!

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

lol.. that time i kenna one is wooden column.. 15 cm high covering 3/4 of lane.. haha.. phobia la.. my spark tire so small..

if is scrambler maybe i still can wheelie,stoppie den quickie la..:cheeky:

coz my bike now max can only go up to 120km/hr mah.. so i presume they goin at at least 120km/hr lor..

not lacer la.. juz one bike only.. i mean i know la.. nite time road clear can speed.. but no need to purposely come so near taunt me to overtake rite? n from LEFT summore..

if i happen to check mirror see him from behind n want to let him pass.. then i move left i confirm our bike sure crash one.. blady hell.. 1 arms length leh.. first time i feel bike passing me my bike wobble like crazy...n its a 2b bike lor.. i think is either kips or cbr..

:lol: bro, u gotta get over the log/ plank otr thingy. sorry for laughing but seems funny! "EH! what is that thing on the road? Is it a PLANK?!?!?!"

At most ease throttle and siam? Ok, i never kenna so serious b4 so maybe i'll get phobia too -touch wood- :cheeky:

If gone in 4s, dun think they going @ 120 oni, since u going 90 liao.

Sometimes lacers night out, esp since night and expressway somemore?

Midnight lagi must check mirrors see got retards drunk or not!!!

Please respect your female pillion.

Dunch be like that. So notti.

Just sit there and enjoy the gel message she's giving your tired back, OK? :angel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

lol.. that time i kenna one is wooden column.. 15 cm high covering 3/4 of lane.. haha.. phobia la.. my spark tire so small..

if is scrambler maybe i still can wheelie,stoppie den quickie la..:cheeky:

coz my bike now max can only go up to 120km/hr mah.. so i presume they goin at at least 120km/hr lor..

not lacer la.. juz one bike only.. i mean i know la.. nite time road clear can speed.. but no need to purposely come so near taunt me to overtake rite? n from LEFT summore..

if i happen to check mirror see him from behind n want to let him pass.. then i move left i confirm our bike sure crash one.. blady hell.. 1 arms length leh.. first time i feel bike passing me my bike wobble like crazy...n its a 2b bike lor.. i think is either kips or cbr..

Eh, u using stock tires? with tube? if so might wanna change soon to sports rims with tubeless - Safer also! :cheeky:

If want to change, change to good tires like dunlop tt900/ battlex, made in japan lagi better, dun like me go change some cockster made-in-thailand brand, front tire can lak seh (drop color) wan... :sian:

I go back home via BKE eviday A LOT of 2B bikes cut like nobody biz... :dozed: So i unds watcha mean.. bro :)

Be Safe & Wreckless

Wheelie over the plank. Clutch in rev till red line and THROWWWW.... AAAAAAAHHHH!!! KABOOOOM!!!

Please respect your female pillion.

Dunch be like that. So notti.

Just sit there and enjoy the gel message she's giving your tired back, OK? :angel:

Yes i clocked 200 km today riding around and she contributed to 50km of that... now i'm at home everything else tired and aching but my back is strangely very soothing... as if got something soft on it... :angel::cheeky:

Today, or rather this afternoon while riding! Alot of things happened so.... don't want type out wall of text... so here we go point form!!

• Sold my RxK
  • Found out that layup bike must send for inspection first
  • LLST go SSDC next door inspect, call tow truck
  • Before that went to my Local Black Shop to do basic repairs to pass the inspection
  • Tow the bike to SSDC
  • inspection pass
  • Go to LTA transfer
  • Saw Endless loop and his spanking new FAZER1000 at the bike lots!! Very nice bike!!
  • Transfer
  • GO back to SSDC opposite
  • found out that tyre punctured after running over a nail
  • go to SSDC pump air... cannot make it
  • ride 30km/h all the way to AMK industrial park 2 to fix bike
  • One shot do ka liao everything... spark plug, EO, lube chain.. etc.. VERY GOOD SERVICE! CHEAP ALSO!!
  • Ride to Ah boy's
  • Initiate my friend to "hell-hour" traffic and Jln Besar and Serangoon road... fun!! Adrenaline rush of almost getting killed/kill others on the road
  • Back home R&R later gg for CBR gang outing tonight...
  • Sooo tired... clock 200km in all. but my back.. aaaah so soothing...

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

P.S. Oh also met 2 of the sengkang riders at LTA, transferring a SP... UPS FOR SENGKANG!!