SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

must start using mesh jacket while riding, nowadays rd condition very sandy, dun wanna skid liao injuries alot

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today while riding.. lane splitting slowly between lane 3 and 2 on PIE going at 15 to 20km/h above cars crawling at 30km/h... Mr Nissan Sunny decided to lane change and signal at the same time when I passed the point of no return... Balls stuck in my throat for a split second as i horn and brake... Sh*****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOO LATE!!

Heng got space i swerve one side, accelerate and swerve back in between. Now I know why got S course in driving centre. Chao sunny! Pui!

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo9/Pplater08/casey-stoner-wheelie-wallpaper-1803.jpg

today while riding.. lane splitting slowly between lane 3 and 2 on PIE going at 15 to 20km/h above cars crawling at 30km/h... Mr Nissan Sunny decided to lane change and signal at the same time when I passed the point of no return... Balls stuck in my throat for a split second as i horn and brake... Sh*****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOO LATE!!

Heng got space i swerve one side, accelerate and swerve back in between. Now I know why got S course in driving centre. Chao sunny! Pui!

careful bro.. with great power comes great responsibility! with the power to cut through heavy traffic like a knife through butter, you should be mentally prepared to face with all kinds of scenarios. that's just one. how about rear wheel drifting out cos of the white markings AND a stupid car just inched out for fun!! that's really balls out of my throat!!

not just S course!! all courses very inportant! e-brake the most important! slalom, plank useful also..

not long ago, when i was on KJE (PIE Changi), got one euro van jz lane changed w/o signal. had to jammed brake as i was quite close to him liao. i tot, you cannot see me right, I HIGH BEAM u all the way lor.. when i was infront of him liao, he high beam back at me. now i noe he noticed me liao. some drivers ah, really the mother father nv teach them well or maybe they are accident result of parents's raging hormones.

not long ago, when i was on KJE (PIE Changi), got one euro van jz lane changed w/o signal. had to jammed brake as i was quite close to him liao. i tot, you cannot see me right, I HIGH BEAM u all the way lor.. when i was infront of him liao, he high beam back at me. now i noe he noticed me liao. some drivers ah, really the mother father nv teach them well or maybe they are accident result of parents's raging hormones.

countless of these jokers everyday....i dun think its cos they can't see but they can't be bothered. the route i take is dotted w skools near my hse & office so i get alot of jokers fighting to go get to side of the road to drop off ppl and idiots who just butt their way out after alighting ppl. there are buses using that lane and some ppl will just slow down or stop right in the middle lane just waiting to get to the side...wth

btw...class 2 pass already? :) you were talking about the plank or bumpy course the other time

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

countless of these jokers everyday....i dun think its cos they can't see but they can't be bothered. the route i take is dotted w skools near my hse & office so i get alot of jokers fighting to go get to side of the road to drop off ppl and idiots who just butt their way out after alighting ppl. there are buses using that lane and some ppl will just slow down or stop right in the middle lane just waiting to get to the side...wth

btw...class 2 pass already? :) you were talking about the plank or bumpy course the other time

yea u could still remember? hehe yeah i passed liao. phew. close call getting immediate failura on tat day.

careful bro.. with great power comes great responsibility! with the power to cut through heavy traffic like a knife through butter, you should be mentally prepared to face with all kinds of scenarios. that's just one. how about rear wheel drifting out cos of the white markings AND a stupid car just inched out for fun!! that's really balls out of my throat!!

not just S course!! all courses very inportant! e-brake the most important! slalom, plank useful also..

har nor har nor.. heng i was only crawling pass traffic beside me. Still, there is always a point of no return, even if u lane split at 5km/h above traffic, where once the bugger change lane, u will not be able to brake in time and swerving is the only recourse... sigh... long time neber eat window liao... today sibei heng... *deep breathe*

*inhale....

*inhale...

*inhale some more...

with total exhalation..

**CHAO Nissann SUNNY!!! PUI!!! Eat Sunny side up u terpent!21^@)(^#@

:cry::cry:

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo9/Pplater08/casey-stoner-wheelie-wallpaper-1803.jpg

that's probably why i can't understand people can lane split at 80km/h. i did an e-brake before at 50km/h when Mr Subaru Legacy decide to change lane without signaling and I was only 1m or 2m away. I was standing on my bike after the e-brake. balls in my mouth... yeah....

seriously wanted to keep his mirror as souvenir since he also don't put it to use...

c'est la vie~

Hit 120kph on my ybr. Felt lyk going to buang/lifted off by the wind resistance. Grip hard on to the handle bar scared blown off from bike, @ the same time struggling to keep the handle bar straight. Never felt so light before...

Always be Alert & stay Focused when riding. :)

actually it might be safer to lane split lane 1 and 2, coz no big vehicles. Also, since it's already the "faster" lanes, drivers may change lanes lesser than in lane 2/3. Also, no filter lanes from left where drivers impatiently wanna cut out/ join in, if u noe wat i mean.

that's probably why i can't understand people can lane split at 80km/h. i did an e-brake before at 50km/h when Mr Subaru Legacy decide to change lane without signaling and I was only 1m or 2m away. I was standing on my bike after the e-brake. balls in my mouth... yeah....

seriously wanted to keep his mirror as souvenir since he also don't put it to use...

Some riders can go @ 80km/hr coz of 2 reasons:

1) bigger bikes can ebrake better and safer.

2) they dunno wat they cant do yet.

So just be comfortable wif ur lane split.

A few things i personally take note:

1) if got big black object block ur view, chances are right after u overtake that BBO while lanesplitting, will have some mofo try to change lane. Reason is u cant see them, they also cant see u.

2) If for some reason dez some space to ur left or right lane, get out of that lane split position quickly coz again, some mofo see got space den wanna change lane

3) Dun use gear 4. Max gear 3. Like that limit speed/ more engine brake and more acceleration.

4) Best is got TP/ a convoy of bikers lane splitting, den just follow (safety distance) happily! :)

Just my 0.02, hope it helps u coz i seriously hoped someone had taught me all that b4 i realised myself. Of course, im sure riders out there has much more to teach us about lane splitting in a safer manner! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

im using my gf's 36" lcd tv as my laptop screen. Fwa! so big and clear! :cheeky: funny!

today while riding!!!

Let's just say I HATE taxi drivers! :angry::angry::angry:

Be Safe & Wreckless

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

who doesnt? unless we're the passengers in it. :cheeky:

:lol: even then, sometimes we dun!! :lol:

Today while riding,

some mofo ngair ngair (insist) dun let me eat the space in front of him, neh mind, i eat by the side, he kept revving his engine i tot he wanna fly to space when green coz we were at the front.

Im ok with letting him go 1st. Ma la eh zhai, green light, he move off like a slow poke (Relac Slow Poke, dun mean u! :p) den i ald let him go 1st, means i behind him crawling... :sian::dozed::dozed:

neh mind, next traffic stop, I SLOWLY inch past him.

Other than that, was a peaceful and smooth ride! :)

Be Safe & Wreckless

:lol:

I think the cost of repairs to the Lambo can pay off his remaining instalments liaoz. :angel:

Hur hur hur... who ask him drive his shiny lambo out in MORNiNG RUSH HOUR.... BODOH!!! This is Spart..... i mean SIngapoooooooreeeeee!!!!

Today while NOT riding... taking EVA-VAH-vah-va-va's advice and stay at home and R&R, self declared MC to my tutor already. I'm sick!! In body and in mind!! Oh well at least i get to continue to watch wrestlemania #25!!

And ride out to nearby kopitiam to buy makan for me and my sick brother also...

BROTHER VS BROTHER!!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PWRRbmSOL._SS500_.jpg

i never mind one.. u can scold me otr also. I won't go TP after that to complain u. I also won't go check whether u pay summon or not. Not like some kotek.

eh arsehole....is it any of your freaking problem? go find someone else's toes to step on.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

haiya u both.. gado2 later marry together how... :lol:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

that's why la! don't use e-brake. just swerve out to avoid the car. anyway, i've noticed that cars always give themselves and others a buffer of about 0.5m. must be the view from the driver's seat creating that buffer. so, i always make full use of that buffer, splitting lane craazziily, until must move head here and there to avoid the side mirrors of big vehicles. for me, e-brake is last on my mind unless die die cannot avoid. else, i'll just save my tyres and brake pads and just swerve around the object, playing with throttle instead.

and it's a sunny day today!! hopefully, it won't rain.