SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Originally posted by bobo_rider@Oct 8 2005, 03:56 PM

they think they are bigger so they dun care abt bikes at all. :mad:

taxi the worst la... $2.40 killers

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by LobsterSalad@Oct 8 2005, 04:02 PM

taxi the worst la... $2.40 killers

they are pest on the road....

1995 - 1996 ~ Yamaha TZR125

1996 - 1999 ~ Honda CBR400RRK Hurricane

2005 - 2006 ~ Honda TA150 Phantom

2006 - 2010 ~ Honda CB400 Super Four Vtec Spec 1

2011 - 2013 ~ Honda CB400 Super Four Vtec Spec 2

2013 - 20** ~ Ducati Monster 796 ABS + Sym GTS200

Originally posted by Lass@Oct 8 2005, 04:59 PM

either they dun chk or can't b bothered.

mostly they cant be bother...cos they are not the wan that get hurt leh... :mad:

Originally posted by bobo_rider@Oct 8 2005, 05:03 PM

mostly they cant be bother...cos they are not the wan that get hurt leh... :mad:

they r indeed v well protected, my plc here alot of rd works always kerna this kind of lorry drivers as well. those cement (with that big cement mixer) truck oso drive like that :giddy:

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by Lass@Oct 8 2005, 05:09 PM

they r indeed v well protected, my plc here alot of rd works always kerna this kind of lorry drivers as well. those cement (with that big cement mixer) truck oso drive like that :giddy:

u havent met one during rainy days.

once i was caught in a jam.. and there is this lorry carrying sand.

when it moved off, it splash a waterfall of muddy water..

and those bikes who stopped beside it all kanna rained by the muddy water.

i dunno whether i should be glad i wasnt beside it or feel sad for those who kanna the water.. :giddy:

Originally posted by Lass@Oct 8 2005, 05:09 PM

Today i drove by Bukit Timah Rd, seems like the constructions are almost over!!! :cheer: But the rd is real rotten, with holes and bumps...... :mad: Resurfacing the rd is pretty fast, so hope they do it fast.....

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 8 2005, 11:58 PM

i dunno whether i should be glad i wasnt beside it or feel sad for those who kanna the water.. :giddy:

Woo, even on normal days, I would not be behind a truck as the sands and stones keep flying off in between the gap of the tailboard......dun wanna get them on my bike or my helmet......and trucks usually are too slow to be ahead of me, kekeke.... :lol:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

u lucky u neva kena. :cheeky:

all see heng suay one la.

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Long ago, I mean years ago, pig farmers used to transport their live pigs with their lowbed Datsun pickups along the roads of Singapore.

There was once, a Saturday evening, when I stopped at a traffic light, still remember vividly, it was the Serangoon Garden Way / Yio Chu Kang Road junction. There was a pickup with 5 pigs so I kinda stayed one car length away from them.

Along came this Ah Beng on an LC kia, (Yamaha LC 125) decked out in his skin tight, yellow religion revealing pants and body hugging, nipple showing, flourescent white long sleeved shirt. Had his high heeled clogs and his openfaced helmet with the really short black beak visor worn so low he had to tilt his head back just to look ahead. Needless to say the helmet was painted with some chinese character, and the mud flap on the rear fender had "No Kiss" on it.

Being the squeezers that they are, he started to try and move to the front. Just as he approached the side of the pickup, the pigs started fighting and squealing. Ah Beng got a shocked and lifted up his head to look when a few pieces of brownish stuff, kicked up by the pigs in the midst of the fracas, came flying his direction splattering on his shimmery white disco shirt.

Needless for me to say what they brownish stuff was and what were the first words that came out of the Ah Beng's mouth when he stopped next to the driver of the pickup to vent his anger. I believe he was commenting very loudly on the odour condition and physical attributes of certain lower anatomical region belonging to the driver's mother.

Yep, it was indeed dangerous to ride in those days. Sand and flying stones was the least of our problems.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 9 2005, 09:13 AM

Long ago, I mean years ago, pig farmers used to transport their live pigs with their lowbed Datsun pickups along the roads of Singapore.

There was once, a Saturday evening, when I stopped at a traffic light, still remember vividly, it was the Serangoon Garden Way / Yio Chu Kang Road junction. There was a pickup with 5 pigs so I kinda stayed one car length away from them.

Along came this Ah Beng on an LC kia, (Yamaha LC 125) decked out in his skin tight, yellow religion revealing pants and body hugging, nipple showing, flourescent white long sleeved shirt. Had his high heeled clogs and his openfaced helmet with the really short black beak visor worn so low he had to tilt his head back just to look ahead. Needless to say the helmet was painted with some chinese character, and the mud flap on the rear fender had "No Kiss" on it.

Being the squeezers that they are, he started to try and move to the front. Just as he approached the side of the pickup, the pigs started fighting and squealing. Ah Beng got a shocked and lifted up his head to look when a few pieces of brownish stuff, kicked up by the pigs in the midst of the fracas, came flying his direction splattering on his shimmery white disco shirt.

Needless for me to say what they brownish stuff was and what were the first words that came out of the Ah Beng's mouth when he stopped next to the driver of the pickup to vent his anger. I believe he was commenting very loudly on the odour condition and physical attributes of certain lower anatomical region belonging to the driver's mother.

Yep, it was indeed dangerous to ride in those days. Sand and flying stones was the least of our problems.

muahahaha, I can only imagine that LC ah beng racer's face.. :lovestruck:

u're so early.. :sleep:

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 9 2005, 08:13 AM

OMG!

there goes his white shirt and spoilt his date with whoever!

i nvr hide behind trucks..

cos the sand and stones keep flying around..

and they are so big.. i scare they cannot see me..

:giddy:

Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 9 2005, 08:13 AM

Ha ha ha.....guess that beng missed that nite's mindless roundings with his bike gangs finding trouble.....Trouble found him before he finds them, ha ha ha!!!

Those days, my dad dun seems to approve of me getting a bike license with these beng biker gangs. I have frens younger than me who had experiences riding during those days......I start biking late.

sheesh tat's bad and it muz be really dreadful to be rained by muddy water n already so frustrated during rainy days already.

NoLogicOne :

now is so much better than a few mths bk loh. wah lau every other day, rd's diverted til i blur oso. hope they do a quick job.

Originally posted by LobsterSalad@Oct 9 2005, 08:20 PM

Flying stones not so common here la.. Msia worse!

yeah man. wear jeans or even gloves kerna stone still v painful

Just now saw an ambulance with siren and lights going on, trying to make a right turn at a four way traffic light junction.

It had to stop for some people who were crossing the road and the pedestrian signal light was showing the 'Green Man'.

Somemore those people crossing can walk slowly. Amazing.

How I wish inside the ambulance was a close relative of these people, who is about to die and require urgent medical attention at the hospital which the ambulance was headed for.

Gracious society?? :angry: :puke:

Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 9 2005, 09:19 PM

Just now saw an ambulance with siren and lights going on, trying to make a right turn at a four way traffic light junction.

It had to stop for some people who were crossing the road and the pedestrian signal light was showing the 'Green Man'.

How I wish inside the ambulance was a close relative of these people, who is about to die and require urgent medical attention at the hospital which the ambulance was headed for.

alot of ppl are like that in SG. :sian:

oh tht time i was just lane change to left lane on 2 land way. so there was a truck 10 wheeler. with alot of stone. then i think, i sld lane change out or keep far far distance . very dangerous. so i find my chance to lane change... peak period @ evening. so after i checking blind spot,turn my head. saw 1 very big stone . like the size of any feet. falling down from the truck. so luck i was slow. n far away . manage to siam it. if not i think i will skid . . ZzZz

Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 9 2005, 09:19 PM

not a bit surprised at all dude.

btw the ambulance can actually horn the pedestrians and driver has every rite to do tat cos it's a matter of life n death.

Originally posted by Lass@Oct 10 2005, 08:34 AM

not a bit surprised at all dude.

btw the ambulance can actually horn the pedestrians and driver has every rite to do tat cos it's a matter of life n death.

With flashing blue and red lights and a siren wailing away, these pedestrians still heck care the ambulance and walk slowly across the pedestrian crossing... they are exercising their typical Singaporean snobbish rights.

I really don't think the ambulance horn can be louder than its siren.

Originally posted by Raptor@Oct 10 2005, 10:27 AM

With flashing blue and red lights and a siren wailing away, these pedestrians still heck care the ambulance and walk slowly across the pedestrian crossing... they are exercising their typical Singaporean snobbish rights.

I really don't think the ambulance horn can be louder than its siren.

simple, just run them over the Singaporean mad drivers way! :D

the poor guy waiting for the ambulance.... :weep:

Originally posted by bobo_rider@Oct 10 2005, 11:14 AM

the poor guy waiting for the ambulance.... :weep:

cannot be women? :confused:

Riding isn't my hobby.When i ride,i feel at one with my bike.It's a passion,a way of life. .

Unlike a car driver,a biker is exposed to the wind,rain,heat,flying insects and vehicle fumes,all which make the ride a total sensory experience.

The control and foucs needed on the road remove all cares from my mind,while negotiating sharp bends is the most exhilarating and exciting. . .

Originally posted by ListenToTheRain@Oct 10 2005, 11:51 AM

cannot be women? :confused:

u r rite... can oso be a woman... :sian: