SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by Lass@Oct 11 2005, 10:06 PM

haha tat's funny, moral of the story is....if auntie can't drive big car, then dun! haha c so many of them having problems w parking.....

was over speed limit on the outer lane coming home but was kinda empty rd. noticed fr mirror tat there's a taxi behind coming closer n closer but i didn't pick up speed cos i was already at 80 when limit at the bend is 60. i just wanted to see if this taxi will overtake me at more than 80 at a bend and he did! haiz wat's new and i must b v boliao.

again along upp bt timah near my hse liao, i delibrately went on lane 1 at 60 cos tat's the limit and b4 u know it, cars r coming and trying to overtake. kerna TP there b4 so am quite careful esp when rd seems quiet, they can appear fr no where.

haha.. what's new..

i'm going 80 on a 60 road.. and lorry also overtake me...

:sweat:

they never tailgate can liao.. they can overtake all they want.. but dun swerve into my lane abruptly!

:giddy:

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I encounter something very :mad: today.

I stop at a junction because red light, when change green light i move off then suddenly a wave and S4 overtake me. They hog the lane, i decided to overtake that wave but when i ride nearer, that wave pillion raise out his hand stretch out his legs trying to prevent me from overtaking. What an idiot, maybe play too much road rash. I almost let my finger do the talking.

Guest Fragile

just now a female driver in her MPV tried to squeeze me to the kerb..

nabei!

if i dun have pillion with me, maybe she will see flying converse shoe..

bloody hell. angry!

Lol.. i think the next time i get agitated enough... a taxi mirror will be on the middle of the e'way.

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/91/34/5624319/8953410528433l.jpg

Feel the Fear And Do It Anyway is very strong in almost every case. Courage is not the absence of fear.

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 12 2005, 12:09 AM

nabei!

bloody hell. angry!

hmm... do u get into tiz kinda situation often?

maybe time to do something

try getting fat to be seen or change to bigger bike

juz kidding :D

converse shoe will probably juz bites the dust if u throw though

http://img252.echo.cx/img252/5066/ppp012vm.gif

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

Always expect the unexpected!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

STOC #5806

nabei!

bloody hell. angry!

haha fragile supposed to be fragile lei..and converse shoe ex !

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Originally posted by Cruxader@Oct 11 2005, 10:39 PM

I encounter something very :mad: today.

I stop at a junction because red light, when change green light i move off then suddenly a wave and S4 overtake me. They hog the lane, i decided to overtake that wave but when i ride nearer, that wave pillion raise out his hand stretch out his legs trying to prevent me from overtaking. What an idiot, maybe play too much road rash. I almost let my finger do the talking.

wat a dumb rider.... if u hack care and ride faster i think he is prepare for a crash, or at least kenna hit by ur bike... :giddy:

Don't be deceived by appearance;

Know the true essence that lies beneath,

This is what is the most important.

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 11 2005, 09:51 PM

battle of the aunties..

while parking my bike at PS carpark, i witness this funny incident.

an auntie in her gigantic MERC is trying to park a slot near the slope.

she took quite a while to get her vehicle moving. the car who stopped for her tried to squeeze his way thru and even HONK HONK HONK at her to ask her to hurry up. he managed to squeeze past her.

another car, male driver too, HONK HONK at her and ask her to give way to him..

then came the third car who is a female driver. stopped and waited patiently for the auntie in the merc to park.

suddenly... HONK HONK!

and then the merc auntie stopped parking and started to HONK back and gestured at the auntie who waited patiently why the hell she honked!

wahahhaa. and the nice auntie in her nissan sunny pointed behind.. and squeeze past the merc.. HONK HONK... the car behind still honking..

and when the car that honked emerged from the slope.. the merc auntie gone all quiet and even gave way to the car..

the car is a female driver too.. only that she drove a bigger BMW that's all...

battle of the aunties...

i just happened to be there long enough cos i was packing my box, combing my hair, removing my jacket and folding it properly, took out cash card and making sure i remembered my keys.

merc can bully nissan sunny.. but gone all quiet when BMW came along.. but it didnt even defend itself when provoked by males. hmm...

i tot only guys has their big ego, auntie also hahaa.... :sweat:

no skill drive so big car for wat.... waste time driving in and out, in and out to get the car properly into a car slot.... must :gun: her.. :cheeky:

Don't be deceived by appearance;

Know the true essence that lies beneath,

This is what is the most important.

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 11 2005, 10:13 PM

haha.. what's new..

i'm going 80 on a 60 road.. and lorry also overtake me...

:sweat:

they never tailgate can liao.. they can overtake all they want.. but dun swerve into my lane abruptly!

oh well, i get over taken by lorries n taxis all the time.....aiyoh wat's the hurry ah? swerve into my lane, just horn them!

avoid MPV as much as possible esp female drivers.....they got v bad sense of driving and damn dunno drive such big cars for F! if they got big family i understand but mostly r young female drivers!!

just now i had a scare, squeezing btw bus and car. was actually behind the bus but i saw a wave behind me n i feel a bit paiseh so i move bit. my mirrors r longer than my handle bar so it makes it diff to squeeze. bad choice of moving cos the car on my right decided to inch a lil too close n i had to brake, taxi behind me horned me n i had to wave sorry.....damn tat was close man!

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

nabei!

bloody hell. angry!

Did I see the word pillion? WHO!!!

Charlie's Angels

Originally posted by Lass@Oct 12 2005, 08:51 AM

avoid MPV as much as possible esp female drivers.....they got v bad sense of driving and damn dunno drive such big cars for F! if they got big family i understand but mostly r young female drivers!!

Well, probably it's not their cars....it could be daddy's MPV, boss's MPV, sugar daddy's MPV, etc and they are taking it out for a spin....Same goes for SUVs :cheeky:

No lah, to be fair, many capable ladies are justified owners of the MPV/SUVs, but in real fact, they dun even need it. Why they get it??? Cuz driving something big seems to be an ego boaster!!! They probably felt that for decades, ladies are bullied/humilated/dominated/yada yada yada......so now they have the money, they wanna conquer the rd, which was thought to be dominated by males. BUT they dun seems to be able to outrun the guys, corner faster than the guys (except Patricia from Indycars :lovestruck: ), so what can they do??? Get the biggest white elephant and start scaring guys, not knowing that they are getting to be a pest to kind users like bikers and good drivers (Male/Female *circle accordingly).

I tried suggesting bus and trucks but I think they dunno how to drive to Tuas to get class 4 license :lol:

Just joking...nothing better to do.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Guest ViciousKitty74
Originally posted by NoLogicOne@Oct 12 2005, 05:42 PM

Well, probably it's not their cars....it could be daddy's MPV, boss's MPV, sugar daddy's MPV, etc and they are taking it out for a spin....Same goes for SUVs :cheeky:

No lah, to be fair, many capable ladies are justified owners of the MPV/SUVs, but in real fact, they dun even need it. Why they get it??? Cuz driving something big seems to be an ego boaster!!! They probably felt that for decades, ladies are bullied/humilated/dominated/yada yada yada......so now they have the money, they wanna conquer the rd, which was thought to be dominated by males. BUT they dun seems to be able to outrun the guys, corner faster than the guys (except Patricia from Indycars :lovestruck: ), so what can they do??? Get the biggest white elephant and start scaring guys, not knowing that they are getting to be a pest to kind users like bikers and good drivers (Male/Female *circle accordingly).

I tried suggesting bus and trucks but I think they dunno how to drive to Tuas to get class 4 license :lol:

This auntie ganna flunked out of a Class 4 Conversion class! :cry:

But the guy who flunk me was ironic about it.

He commented: 'Why you wanna be special girl?'

I dunno to feel sad or feel happy to be called a girl. :cry:

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by xiao_p@Oct 12 2005, 02:34 AM

hmm... do u get into tiz kinda situation often?

maybe time to do something

try getting fat to be seen or change to bigger bike

juz kidding :D

converse shoe will probably juz bites the dust if u throw though

bleah...

maybe i am too tiny to be seen..

:cry:

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 12 2005, 10:53 PM

sorry.. u too LONG to be fetched around..

too long... :faint:

http://img252.echo.cx/img252/5066/ppp012vm.gif

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

Always expect the unexpected!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

STOC #5806

Originally posted by NoLogicOne@Oct 12 2005, 05:42 PM

haha u arh....damn funny u know.

u could be rite abt gals being bullied and all tat jazz. anyway, my pt is if u can't handle a big car, then dun as it cos alot of inconvenience to other rd users as well. at the end of the day, it's still bk to square one, can't park can't drive properly still kerna suan by ppl.... :cheeky: if i own a car, it would be a cute lil pegeout (damn can't spell properly haha)... now only own a bike, i must try to get my class 3 otherwise my mum will nag again haiz.

last nite going home fr work, this car just signal come out, think he went to the wrong lane for turning so i let it be. later he switch bk to outer lane, realise that infront got some cones, again signal n come out! this time it made me mad, horned and raised up my hand at him and when i went pass him he just look in front n act blur. kaoz! guess wat it's a MPV/SUV tupe of car again. dark blue this time. :sian:

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Actually, I have the habit of sounding my horn at the slightest issue.

I will horn when I feel threatened or 'bullied' by a car. Doesn't matter that the other road users don't know what I'm horning for.

I just like to horn and run. :x

Charlie's Angels

Originally posted by jingle@Oct 13 2005, 11:41 AM

I will horn when I feel threatened or 'bullied' by a car. Doesn't matter that the other road users don't know what I'm horning for.

:thumb: Ya ya ya... i also lik tat. :cheer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Fragile
Originally posted by jingle@Oct 13 2005, 11:41 AM

hahaha...

ya.. i noticed that..

u abit abit.. then horn horn.. easily provoked!

so far i only used my horn once or twice.. :sweat:

Do guys feel that "some" big ego malaysia kup kias alway try to give some lacing stunts when you wanna overtake them? Especially, during a left bend or right bend. They will intentionally overtake and shutup the gap. What makes your balls choke is, they travel more slower than your speed after the lacer overtake in a wobbling actions.

Moreover, handful of them overtake you "closely" whereby you can unzip their flyers sia. :D

It makes my blood boils utimately. I believe most riders have this "experience" from our Pg lacer. Morning when most expressways are jammed up. Yes, I mean crawling speed. These lacers can actually overtake you from the right or left of the tiny gap. Ya... Threatening moves... Cars aint moving... How did they do it. Lacer!.

Not erasing the fantastic amazing moves. They really think that there is a lane "inbetween" expressway of 1st and centre lanes of the dotted lines. You name it. Road hog or deliberately moving at turtle speed sandwinched by cars. Or what?

Memories of 1403 on 24/8/06

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2910/memoriesof1403tfkl2.jpg

Memories of Arai Helmets

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2710/helmetsdfbi0.jpg

Originally posted by Fragile@Oct 13 2005, 03:22 PM

hahaha...

ya.. i noticed that..

u abit abit.. then horn horn.. easily provoked!

so far i only used my horn once or twice.. :sweat:

I'm quite good-tempered!

Our bikes are so small.

Horning is a pretty good way to remind bigger-cc vehicles that the road is to be shared by us. :sweat:

Charlie's Angels