SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

riding back home this morning, awaiting for green arrow, ahead of me a taxi... the taxi choose to proceed before the arrow present itself. A car came right from the incoming traffic, taxi jam brake almost crash right into it... *guess the taxi driver fail to judge the speed & distance of the vehicle. God bless...

once a while people want to refresh their E-brake skills. car e brake not as bad as bike e-brake. we can fly if road not even/wet

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today while riding, at night.. Was passing a cross junction with green lights for me going straight, vehicle from the opposite waiting inside the pocket decided to make a right turn even though i was coming thru. I dunno what's with him but i think he purposely move off so slowly that i would have T boned him then he stopped right my line, had to brake hard and rear wheel lift off so only had one brake, managed to siam the fella..just...

I'm sure bikers here kena these **** alot of times, is it because our visibility isn't good enuf for others to see us?

Was thinking of installing HID headlamp or just using those day time running lights (Pod Mod I think they're called). Kayu drivers..

Ride fast..ride safe..don't crash...

I have said before and I will say it again...

Taxis that do not have passengers in them are more dangerous than those with passengers.

Those taxis without passengers can do sudden lane changes or U turns without warning for the sake of hoping to pick up a fare.

When I see empty taxis on the roads... I stay far away from them.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Yeah, be very wary of taxis, you see them travelling at warp speed at night, usually if I saw any accident, most of the time taxis will be involved be it bike or car, its bad enought that some try to cheat you of your money when you ride in them like for example, not inflating their tyres fully.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTirHIKUS6FUHI1b7NBQwgF3fVXtm99Vbn69HvMHCYYUfaSczr95A8QqfdB

i tot undercarriage camera

most are taken for granted that oncoming traffic will stop / avoid accident by stopping (giving way) to them.

i really feel like crashing into them for kamikaze attempt to come into my path, (while i'm driving ofcuz)

bro , make sure u driving those optimus prime kind of truck with those reinforce staineless steel bars in the front

was on the way home ECP=>AYE just before the speed cam when a scirocco racing a Z4 came up to me and starts poking at my arse :(

i was on lane 1 but i got no place to give way cos lane 2 is packed and in front of me got at least 7-8 cars at bumper to bumper speed cos of the camera. no place for me to lanesplit also cos space too tight. felt so gayish cos the scirocco kept poking and poking

the z4 took lane 4 and got away. once the traffic clears, the scirocco went pedal crazy, changing lane like crazy 1>2>3>4>3>1>2 and kept accerlating till ard 150km/h just to catch up to the z4.

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

I have said before and I will say it again...

Taxis that do not have passengers in them are more dangerous than those with passengers.

Those taxis without passengers can do sudden lane changes or U turns without warning for the sake of hoping to pick up a fare.

When I see empty taxis on the roads... I stay far away from them.

+1

Those with passengers have the added burden of a potential passenger complaint if they drive like assholes.

BTW, you still have to watch out for sudden stops. Some passengers do give last minute "STOP HERE UNKER!!" instructions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

This incident happen few weeks back arnd 5plus(AM) when i was on my way back from work...took the usual route PIE towards changi airport and exited Bedok North Ave 3 and i wass surprised to see SBS off duty buses and cars stopped in their tracks in my heart and i was like "Oh no! not another fallen biker" with the slowly moving traffic and me the kaypoh singaporean, i snaked my way thru the tight traffic and hope to be some sort of help but guess wat i saw??? A PRC DUDE RIDING HIS PIYO PIYO BICYCLE down the bend AND AGAINST THE TRAFFIC!!!! Walao eh wat was he thinking and going at the same time? Wana commit suicide also not like that ar..Bedok Reservoir is like a stone throw away sial....Hais hope my incident serves as a note to all motorists to expect the unexpected situations.

Ride Safe:)

Ciao

This incident happen few weeks back arnd 5plus(AM) when i was on my way back from work...took the usual route PIE towards changi airport and exited Bedok North Ave 3 and i wass surprised to see SBS off duty buses and cars stopped in their tracks in my heart and i was like "Oh no! not another fallen biker" with the slowly moving traffic and me the kaypoh singaporean, i snaked my way thru the tight traffic and hope to be some sort of help but guess wat i saw??? A PRC DUDE RIDING HIS PIYO PIYO BICYCLE down the bend AND AGAINST THE TRAFFIC!!!! Walao eh wat was he thinking and going at the same time? Wana commit suicide also not like that ar..Bedok Reservoir is like a stone throw away sial....Hais hope my incident serves as a note to all motorists to expect the unexpected situations.

Ciao

LOLOL PIYO PIYO!!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/324/1225906043098.jpg?1244313122

Ciao

Aiya one down, many more clones to go. They cycle like nobody's business.

totally agree..

Been hit by them from the back (on my arm or snags my bag) quite a few times. And out of say.. 5 hits, only 1 will apologize..

The rest will either cycle on like they didnt do squat or they'll scold you when you tell them off.

*shrugs*

These a**holes take our jobs.. snatch our houses.. dirty our country.. now want to occupy our roads..

****ing ****bye.. du lan sia.. no wonder so many sillyporeans want to migrate.. colony kena infested liao..

Nowadays lots of stupid kayu driver.. Just read an article of 2 malaysian got knock off by a drunk lorry driver one killed another seriously injured.

This nearly happen to me just now when on the way back from work. This kayu driver @pie changing lane like his grandfather owns the road nearly hit me... Fortunately I riding slow as the road condition is wet due to the earlier rain fall and in advance notices this driver nearly hit another rider quite some distance in front of me.. so I already on alert cautious kayu driver ahead mindset.. Despite he just nearly hit that rider just minutes ago he still consistent his reckless driving and nearly hit me... So I horn him and like hand signal him "WTF??? going left n right????" and he just like ignoring me so I got fed up and start taunt him and try slow n force his vehicle to stop while hand signal him to stop left... (able to as quite heavy traffic) he eventually signal me sorry and I just show the Well known international hand sign and move off..

sorry for the lengthy but just dont understand all these kayu driver act... One stupid act of them can cause so much damage to others and the victim families member.. They got no brains one meh?? haizz...

Seriously hope that the government will get tougher on all reckless accident that causes injuries / death to other road user.

Edited by JerryQ

Just saw an accident along PIE last night, one of those bangla transporting trucks, usually driven by some PRC, has ran over a bike, bike was smashed, saw black plastic over the bodies. RIP.

Speaking about these mofos, almost ran into one once halfway cornering because the mofo couldn't understand red man from green, mind you was leaning quite low, going quite fast, had to quickly change the cornering curve. Seriously, _|_.

Edited by Jehuty

Do take a look at accident videos in China. They wont give a **** about the motorcyclist in front of them. They'll just run em over.

Before anyone comes in with a " Cool Story Bro" pic, do yourself a favor and search for the aforementioned videos on youtube.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE2MzMxMzQ0.html

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

These a**holes take our jobs.. snatch our houses.. dirty our country.. now want to occupy our roads..

****ing ****bye.. du lan sia.. no wonder so many sillyporeans want to migrate.. colony kena infested liao..

wad can we do?

we got zerg rushed

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

was on the way home ECP=>AYE just before the speed cam when a scirocco racing a Z4 came up to me and starts poking at my arse :(

i was on lane 1 but i got no place to give way cos lane 2 is packed and in front of me got at least 7-8 cars at bumper to bumper speed cos of the camera. no place for me to lanesplit also cos space too tight. felt so gayish cos the scirocco kept poking and poking

the z4 took lane 4 and got away. once the traffic clears, the scirocco went pedal crazy, changing lane like crazy 1>2>3>4>3>1>2 and kept accerlating till ard 150km/h just to catch up to the z4.

Let's take it that it's a 2L Scirocco and a 3L Z4, 210hp VS 306hp? Wondering what drivers are taking the road as these days..

Let's take it that it's a 2L Scirocco and a 3L Z4, 210hp VS 306hp? Wondering what drivers are taking the road as these days..

i'm not sure if its the same scirocco but i met another white one few mths back on the same road, trying to race other cars as well. tried fooling ard with him but i slowed down after reaching keppel flyover cos there is a TP pulling someone over. apparently the driver didnt see it and floored his accelerator.