SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd suggest having a bike lane on the expressways, but it's not very practical and could potentially be more dangerous.

not a good idea... erp will be the same price... lolz...

TA 200'02 | JUN 2008 - JUN 2010

S4 SPEC3'07 | JUN 2010 - MAY 2012

FZ6 S2'07 | MAY 2012 - CURRENT

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af70/heskeydal/signature1.jpg

not a good idea... erp will be the same price... lolz...

hahaha..can't imagine how it'll be like for bikers if the erp is about the same price as cars.. such a small footprint but having to pay the same as larger vehicles.

It's like getting slapped and pissed upon. Double whammy!

I just realized bike parking gonna be more expensive than cars with all the EPS gantry going up.

65cents per entry, compared to cars count by minute. they park 2 places for 1/2 hour each = $1, we park 2 places = $1.30.

So if have to run to many places, a bit losing out huh?

Ride motard, go offroad, problem solved. hee

I just realized bike parking gonna be more expensive than cars with all the EPS gantry going up.

65cents per entry, compared to cars count by minute. they park 2 places for 1/2 hour each = $1, we park 2 places = $1.30.

make full use of the vehicle's agility my dear watson

Firstly wana thanks a cool bro that highlight me to change my exhaust silencer inter wadding or whatever it called? cotton?? lol

Ok I need some advice from all expert here.. Is there any bad side effect other than the beautiful loud exhaust sound that sometime scare other un-alert driver which I pretty much love it in a matter of fact... for not changing the re-pack material?

thanks

thats the long term planning, suck evryone ..

esp cars, 10 min free means 10 minute free.

Ride motard, go offroad, problem solved. hee

go off road or park at pavement u mean ??

well , lta officers plenty on the move and they are more then happy to see it,

free no arugments summon

dun be too sure...

Most of the time. Yes. With traffic, definately.

go off road or park at pavement u mean ??

well , lta officers plenty on the move and they are more then happy to see it,

free no arugments summon

Mount kerb, bypass gantry. Park. As for my bike, its low enough to go under some gantries.

today beginning of ride doesn't seems like a good day for me..

All these happen within 20min of my ride..

1) A CL2 tourer bike tail gate me.. I didn't see it as he is directly behind me, as I signal left to allow him to pass, he overtake me from my left.. =_=""

But of cuz, it's still not so bad as he "apologize".. *I like this kind of people.. :p Must wave! at least the victim feels a little bit better.. :)

2) A green kawasaki 1000cc or more overtake me from my right like want to kill me and I saw how he swing his bike from lane to lane without any signals.. =_=""

I dun really care much about cars because it's normal to have at least one near accident daily.. But bikes.. haixx.. *shake head*

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

I recall overhearing a conversation by a young punk who boasted about beating an R6 with a Honda Civic 1.8L. When I heard the conversation, I almost burst out into laughter. He was seated right behind me. lol

straight road ah?? comfirm cannot .

but then we do hear other bikes being able to beat the busa and r1 . so still not suprising ..

i recall overhearing a conversation by a young punk who boasted about beating an r6 with a honda civic 1.8l. When i heard the conversation, i almost burst out into laughter. He was seated right behind me. Lol

muahahahahahahahahahahaha~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

straight road ah?? comfirm cannot .

but then we do hear other bikes being able to beat the busa and r1 . so still not suprising ..

u havent heard the one about a SP rider saying he is able to outrun the R1 in my siggie on the NSHW.

he said that in the forum in front of a lot of ppl. i think his ego is bigger than his big brain + small brain combined

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

u havent heard the one about a SP rider saying he is able to outrun the R1 in my siggie on the NSHW.

he said that in the forum in front of a lot of ppl. i think his ego is bigger than his big brain + small brain combined

Why never settle it the traditional way? With a race.

today beginning of ride doesn't seems like a good day for me..

All these happen within 20min of my ride..

1) A CL2 tourer bike tail gate me.. I didn't see it as he is directly behind me, as I signal left to allow him to pass, he overtake me from my left.. =_=""

But of cuz, it's still not so bad as he "apologize".. *I like this kind of people.. :p Must wave! at least the victim feels a little bit better.. :)

2) A green kawasaki 1000cc or more overtake me from my right like want to kill me and I saw how he swing his bike from lane to lane without any signals.. =_=""

I dun really care much about cars because it's normal to have at least one near accident daily.. But bikes.. haixx.. *shake head*

I was driving last evening and there was this bike (cant tell model cos it was dark) with 2 sidecases and pillion in front of me.

It was travelling in the middle of our left lane when this BMW SUV signaled left from the centre lane and started cutting slowly into the path of the bike. It was very clear the BMW didnt bother to check whether there was any vehicle before changing lanes as it was focused on moving into a "clear" lane before the traffic light something distance ahead. Both the bike and I expected the BMW to stop cutting in, but it didnt. It just continued to do so until the bike and I had to brake hard to slow down for the BMW to cut in. The bike stayed behind the BMW as it was going straight.

I was filtering left and as I passed the BMW, I turned to look at the driver. A female immersed in the phone.

Ride safe, pple. It is better to slow and let assæ´ž pass and live another day than to let pride take over.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

Why never settle it the traditional way? With a race.

later say i bully him.

mai la mai la

1000cc vs 150cc

win liao also lao kui

sad.... make me pai seh as a sp rider currently ...

erm , i think my bike can outlast r1 in one full tank in distance ???

or ride at 50km/h under the 1pm sun ...

I was driving last evening and there was this bike (cant tell model cos it was dark) with 2 sidecases and pillion in front of me.

It was travelling in the middle of our left lane when this BMW SUV signaled left from the centre lane and started cutting slowly into the path of the bike. It was very clear the BMW didnt bother to check whether there was any vehicle before changing lanes as it was focused on moving into a "clear" lane before the traffic light something distance ahead. Both the bike and I expected the BMW to stop cutting in, but it didnt. It just continued to do so until the bike and I had to brake hard to slow down for the BMW to cut in. The bike stayed behind the BMW as it was going straight.

I was filtering left and as I passed the BMW, I turned to look at the driver. A female immersed in the phone.

Ride safe, pple. It is better to slow and let assæ´ž pass and live another day than to let pride take over.

totally agree.. or you could tap horn if the driver really accidentally cut your lane.. For cars that are speeding and cut into your lane even thru they know you are there, I'll normally press and hold my horn... Of cuz.. My horn is not stock.. :p

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Still need to race what? Drag him off the bike fight already... more traditional...

he said some nasty things about me on public forum so i asked him to come out, face to face, man to man. no need to be an internet tough guy hiding behind a monitor.

he pussied out literally. had to ask a common female friend to come talk to me privately to pacify me.

to calm me down.

sad.... make me pai seh as a sp rider currently ...

erm , i think my bike can outlast r1 in one full tank in distance ???

or ride at 50km/h under the 1pm sun ...

:cheeky::cheers: