SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Blogs] Today while riding...

Raptor

on a side note: retrofit a small box with easy access to marbles or stones. you think about what to do with them.

small stones should do the trick at speed, even though some drivers deserves to have a boulder thrown at them!

but seriously, there's no best way la, presence of hao lian drivers in their beemer/merc on the roads nowadays makes toyotas/hondas a semi-rare stone.

best option is to do more good deeds, pray to your own Gods and hope you survive to ride tomorrow.

/wrist.

I like your idea, if only i can make a laser sight catapult mounted to my helmet, whoop.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car can outrun bike but for how far and how long? Bike can always outrun car, considering how busy our roads are.

Drivers should keep in mind they can't filter so give up on testing who can reach point A to B the fastest in heavy traffic. They should really give up when the rider has balls of steel and have mad skills in filtering.

Insane skills in filtering plus balls of steel video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

http://i22.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0601/c3/36232d21ab7debd168411b84676a78c3.jpg

saw an accident along YCK road, near YCK mrt station, rider was lying in a pool of blood, no blue tentage. wonder what happened and hope everythings gonna be alrite for em.

another accident in CTE tunnel, lorry blew both its rear wheels, massive jam in CTE going AYE, lanes 2 and 3 closed up. saw a super kiasu woman driver, she literally was flooring her accelerator and braking just to prevent people from filtering into her lane. epic. she deserves an "i wont get makaned on the road" award.

saw ANOTHER accident on AYE tuas after clementi ave6 exit before jurong town hall, cars were piled up to before buona vista exit, saw the massive jam and quickly siam into clementi already... wonder what happened as well...

and i donated $8 to LTA for forgetting to put cashcard....zzz...

Few weeks back while riding...

Was coming from Yishun northpoint towards chomp pang, going at 50km/h with pillion after a heavy downpour (Road was wet)

Reaching a point of the road where theres a u-turn. A Honda stream was waiting to u-turn, very near to him alrd but he just went ahead and u-turn, wtf? Nvm.. Honda stream too long or idk the driver stupid or what, u-turn fail, had to make a 3 point turn, WTF?!

I jam both my brakes immediately (Natural reaction) and my rear wheel locked and skidded like snake, causing loud skid sounds attracting some pedestrian's attention -.-

Ended up my bike come to a halt just 3 arms length to that bustard's car, he saw me he immediately accelerate off straight, and after checking whether my pillion is ok i went ahead to chase him, lucky infront red light...

I stopped beside him, he turn and look at me and smile! I was like wtf again.. I wanted to f the driver, but surprisingly I looked at him with a emotionless face like as if nothing had happen. Don't know what went into me, maybe too shocked.

Well.. Give and take. Glad nothing happen to me and my pillion.

Lesson learnt, always be 100% alert Otr.

Few weeks back while riding...

Was coming from Yishun northpoint towards chomp pang, going at 50km/h with pillion after a heavy downpour (Road was wet)

Reaching a point of the road where theres a u-turn. A Honda stream was waiting to u-turn, very near to him alrd but he just went ahead and u-turn, wtf? Nvm.. Honda stream too long or idk the driver stupid or what, u-turn fail, had to make a 3 point turn, WTF?!

I jam both my brakes immediately (Natural reaction) and my rear wheel locked and skidded like snake, causing loud skid sounds attracting some pedestrian's attention -.-

Ended up my bike come to a halt just 3 arms length to that bustard's car, he saw me he immediately accelerate off straight, and after checking whether my pillion is ok i went ahead to chase him, lucky infront red light...

I stopped beside him, he turn and look at me and smile! I was like wtf again.. I wanted to f the driver, but surprisingly I looked at him with a emotionless face like as if nothing had happen. Don't know what went into me, maybe too shocked.

Well.. Give and take. Glad nothing happen to me and my pillion.

Lesson learnt, always be 100% alert Otr.

I'd go in front of him and do a burnout.

I was riding on PIE toward changi when I saw a ambulance coming in from behind... It sound its siren and this stupid Taxi driver beside me just filter right to my side.. I HORN and quickly move aside.. lucky no car on the other side and we not in high speed it just touch my left leg... or I will be the one the ambulance pick up..

F sign the taxi and halt it to aside.. the driver keep apologizes to me and wanted to compensate me as he know his vehicle brushed my leg..

I just screw him up nicely and didn't take the $$ as both me and my bike is ok...

The siren got him so workup he just filter without looking... Guess I should consider install a additional siren on my bike lol...

Safe riding guys

I was riding on PIE toward changi when I saw a ambulance coming in from behind... It sound its siren and this stupid Taxi driver beside me just filter right to my side.. I HORN and quickly move aside.. lucky no car on the other side and we not in high speed it just touch my left leg... or I will be the one the ambulance pick up..

F sign the taxi and halt it to aside.. the driver keep apologizes to me and wanted to compensate me as he know his vehicle brushed my leg..

I just screw him up nicely and didn't take the $$ as both me and my bike is ok...

The siren got him so workup he just filter without looking... Guess I should consider install a additional siren on my bike lol...

Safe riding guys

Safe riding guys

look on the bright side, at least he know he is in the wrong and genuinely apologised.

some farkers just treat us as 2nd class road users and dun even bother to apologise even after they did something wrong

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

yesterday while riding, saw 2 "self" accidents

first one was along alexandra road towards ikea direction. a police car crashed up the divider. think the radiator broke cos there was a big pool of liquid which seems like coolant

2nd one was further down along same road, at the junction where u can see the mrt tracks, saw a down scrambler with a recovery vehicle tending to it. rider and bike seems alright to me

u need to be young and reckless to become old and wise..... if u survive :angel:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/gwzc_mk2/IMG_4576-1.jpg

look on the bright side, at least he know he is in the wrong and genuinely apologised.

some farkers just treat us as 2nd class road users and dun even bother to apologise even after they did something wrong

just follow them with your hazard lights on if got time to spare.. they surely appologise to you after awhile.. :angel:

you can run, but you can't hide..

tried and tested before..

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

a 1.8 civic on CTE on Sat evening heading towards city area..

was on 1st lane behind him going about 80-90kmh.. road in front of the civic was clear.

definition of clear traffic: smooth traffic, next car is at least 5-6 car lengths away.

this civic dunno was doing wad.. on-and-off will tap brake for no reason.. i was following him about 2-3 car lengths away, right SIGNAL ON. Flashed him and overtook him for my own safety..

went to the front of him in a safe manner, and guess wad.. i got high-beamed by the idiot driver.. :sian:

ok lo, hazard light on, hand signal to him to pull the road shoulder.. he ball-less. DAMN idiot.

you high-beam me is pretty useless.. i can always go to your rear and show you what is call "LET THERE BE LIGHT IN YOUR CABIN"

:angel:

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

I was on expressway when I saw flashing red and blue lights, I rode slow, waiting for him to overtake and ignore, never overtake so I slowly filter ahead, left right center and picked up speed then exit the expressway, see flashing light soon after again, later realised that it was an ambulance.

I'm glad that this morning Havelock Road traffic was so much lighter. Managed to get past the ERP before 0830 hours. The last 2 mornings along that stretch has been hell :giddy:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

On PIE towards Changi, close to KPE exit, 7 series beemer never check blind spot, change lane once near accident with a car. Second time change lane, never check blind spot again, near accident with another car. Third time change lane across the double white line never check blind spot, his passenger seat kena smashed by a huge ass truck. PWNed.

On PIE towards Changi, close to KPE exit, 7 series beemer never check blind spot, change lane once near accident with a car. Second time change lane, never check blind spot again, near accident with another car. Third time change lane across the double white line never check blind spot, his passenger seat kena smashed by a huge ass truck. PWNed.

u seriously saw that?

that driver must be drunk

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Either drunk or think he got skills.

no, its just how singaporeans drive... I'd tried riding through town on a regular basis.... everyone drives like that.... it gets worse in those "atas" estates.

No wonder I find myself chasing BMWs, Porches, Mercs, find myself pressuring them rather than the other way round. Maybe they look down on little 2 strokers :(