SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

Welcome Fadhix! :cheer: RXZ is a great bike... Hope U enjoy Ur rides on Ur new bike... :thumb:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/Ajimey/Mine3.jpg

In OtHer CoUnTrIeS PpL DiE oF StArVaTiOn,

In SiNgApOrE PpL CaN DiE oF OvErEaTiNg!

U cAn RiDe FaSt In ThE lEfT mOsT lAnE bUt

NoT rIdE sLoW iN tHe RiGhT mOsT lAnE!

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the RXZ Family Fadhix....

White smoke come out too much maybe the brand of 2t u using.. What 2t do u use? Is it racing 2t or those low smoke 2t?..i using castrol Activ low smoke 2t..not bad ah..quite ok..cost $5.50 at ah yong shop(near my house at bedok north). Last time i use Fuchs Sikolene 2t racing..cost $7..kena fine $70..becos of too much smoke.. very chialat... U go back ur bike shop and tell the mech tolower ur 2t intake cos too much smoke..then he will have to tune ur bike again cos air and petrol consumption will all differ already...

2 mths ago when i just got my bike i also face the 'no power' and suddenly 'too much power' thing... i think the bike not used for quite some time then the engine like 'gila-gila' abit... but i go back to my bike shop and tell then that bike no pick up..then change me bigger sproket and new chain...

Now must take advantage and go ur bike shop to change everything that u think is not right cost later after long time..they will eat u back...they will charge thing expensively.. btw what plate is ur rxz and how much otr.?

I also newbie..juz 2 mths riding ...:cheeky:

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Change light bulb how much ah? i kena charge $5 dat time for changing my speedo light bulb... is it soppose to be cheaper or ok?

• Yamaha RXZ 135
  • Honda Wave 125
  • Honda CB400 Spec 3
  • Yamaha FZ6 
  • Yamaha FZ1S
  • Yamaha XMAX 300 & Yamaha R15

Originally posted by Firdaus@Aug 4 2005, 09:25 AM

Welcome to the RXZ Family Fadhix....

White smoke come out too much maybe the brand of 2t u using.. What 2t do u use? Is it racing 2t or those low smoke 2t?..i using castrol Activ low smoke 2t..not bad ah..quite ok..cost $5.50 at ah yong shop(near my house at bedok north). Last time i use Fuchs Sikolene 2t racing..cost $7..kena fine $70..becos of too much smoke.. very chialat... U go back ur bike shop and tell the mech tolower ur 2t intake cos too much smoke..then he will have to tune ur bike again cos air and petrol consumption will all differ already...

2 mths ago when i just got my bike i also face the 'no power' and suddenly 'too much power' thing... i think the bike not used for quite some time then the engine like 'gila-gila' abit... but i go back to my bike shop and tell then that bike no pick up..then change me bigger sproket and new chain...

Now must take advantage and go ur bike shop to change everything that u think is not right cost later after long time..they will eat u back...they will charge thing expensively.. btw what plate is ur rxz and how much otr.?

I also newbie..juz 2 mths riding ...:cheeky:

wahh..bigger spocket means more acceleration izzit? hmm...really uh..on the RPM 2, 3 n 4 VERY SLOW..den above 4 speed up ALOT..felt like torque..but i doubt so it is..coz its not maximum speed of the gear yet..

hmm..my bike plate FT..3k on the rd..anything else to suggest anyone? hmMm..mayb 2day i go back 2 shop..thx for the tips everyone!!

Originally posted by fadhix@Aug 4 2005, 06:42 AM

ok!! thx alot!! i will try later..but how 2 do make the 2T small? DIY can izzit? izzit too tedious? and how 2 adjust the main jet?? hMmm...and wat u mean by engine oil problem? need 2 change? my bike can go up 100km/h..so far dun dare to go higher..oni 1 day old..hehe..n spocket size how 2 adjust?

actually i juz bought my bike yesterday..juz took it out of the shop..so not sure if they did any servicing.hmmm..any more suggestions on the bike?

thx alot!! anyway im staying in tampines too..=D TPJC area..

hey there i'am staying tampines too! its to hard to explain here. maybe u need help. how bout meeting me up and have a bike chat under void deck? anyone wanna join? sms me at 81066983! btw ajimey my bike is the blue one. The yellow one is my old bike

https://www.facebook.com/farispitbrakesII

Rare Helmets? Arai Ram3 Shoei J Force 2 -> www.farispitbrakes.wordpress.com

Originally posted by faris@Aug 5 2005, 03:57 AM

hey there i'am staying tampines too! its to hard to explain here. maybe u need help. how bout meeting me up and have a bike chat under void deck? anyone wanna join? sms me at 81066983! btw ajimey my bike is the blue one. The yellow one is my old bike

Its more turquoise dan blue... :cheeky:

Izzit e same bike or diff bike?

Wat bout e 3rd bike? White color... Whose bike izzit?

:confused:

Originally posted by fadhix@Aug 4 2005, 06:42 AM

ok!! thx alot!! i will try later..but how 2 do make the 2T small? DIY can izzit? izzit too tedious? and how 2 adjust the main jet?? hMmm...and wat u mean by engine oil problem? need 2 change? my bike can go up 100km/h..so far dun dare to go higher..oni 1 day old..hehe..n spocket size how 2 adjust?

actually i juz bought my bike yesterday..juz took it out of the shop..so not sure if they did any servicing.hmmm..any more suggestions on the bike?

thx alot!! anyway im staying in tampines too..=D TPJC area..

Yoz, me too staying jus opp TPJC.. at blk 395.. how abt u? Where r u staying?

to all rxz riders i would like to inform u guyz/galz b very careful went parking ur bike.yesterday i sent my bike 4 servicing,e mech.told me 1 of his customer, his rxz carb has been missing at woodland area. so be very very very careful.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d113/bloodybaguz/frontright2.jpg

Damn it... Thieves... Go get Ur own stuff la! :nono: Tanks 4 e warning man.... :thumb:

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Aug 6 2005, 07:22 PM

thanks for the crime update man...anyway need to ask sumthing abt rxz pipe..is it possible to make my pipe sound like a bee juz by modifying the silencer???i really dun want to operate my pipe..the standard sound really sucks man..thanks in advance..

:giddy: im so sorry bro.

not so sure abt dat.:giddy: :confused:

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Aug 6 2005, 07:49 PM

dun be sorry bro..its ok...hehe..if any of u guys knoe,can share wif me?anyway not going out huh?saturday nite leh...

:sweat: juz came back frm jln2 wif my family.how abt u?

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Aug 6 2005, 08:17 PM

juz got back frm werk..so far no plans yet..tot of going JB but no kakis n sumore all the mat rempits are ready to rob on a saturday nite..so not advisable to go alone..so bored!!!!takde chicks pe?

ooooh like dat haah.geylang alot hehehehe:smile: :smile:

i olso dare not go jb on sat.if go alone juz top up & buy tobacco.

Originally posted by mat-vtech@Aug 6 2005, 07:22 PM

thanks for the crime update man...anyway need to ask sumthing abt rxz pipe..is it possible to make my pipe sound like a bee juz by modifying the silencer???i really dun want to operate my pipe..the standard sound really sucks man..thanks in advance..

yes, normally they will do the silencer to make it sound like a bee.

When u wanna go jb?

mayb organize 1 day to go to jb motortiams n go to hotspots where pple hang around. Like tat not bored mah. But seems like this rxz group like too busy.

Normally i go jb 2 days once.

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

Originally posted by adyra@Aug 6 2005, 10:46 PM

yes, normally they will do the silencer to make it sound like a bee.

When u wanna go jb?

mayb organize 1 day to go to jb motortiams n go to hotspots where pple hang around. Like tat not bored mah. But seems like this rxz group like too busy.

Normally i go jb 2 days once.

meaning no need to operate the pipe rite???juz modify the silencer thingy will do rite?bro i also always go JB..abt at least 4 times a week when i was riding wave..juz bot rxz last friday n it seems that my full tank can last me abt 5 days b4 going in again..my number 98242438..wanna go jb ,sms me..if im free we'll meet ok.