SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] YAMAHA RXZ

supafly

Nope... I dun hav dat problem.. Mayb sum1 else here can help him... Sori Bro... :cheeky:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/Ajimey/Mine3.jpg

In OtHer CoUnTrIeS PpL DiE oF StArVaTiOn,

In SiNgApOrE PpL CaN DiE oF OvErEaTiNg!

U cAn RiDe FaSt In ThE lEfT mOsT lAnE bUt

NoT rIdE sLoW iN tHe RiGhT mOsT lAnE!

• Replies 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by faris@Jun 4 2005, 12:08 AM

waste petrol and have to high ram thats right. but i did change to a lower main jet. really feel difference and very light pick up super great but i dont dare to test my bike for very far. short distance will do. but mod mod in the end nothing. i wish i dont mod my bike. waste petrol and shortening engine life.

with corect mod i don,t think will shorten engine life.and not much of petrol waste also.:thumb:

How bout Ur bike Supafly? :smile:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/Ajimey/Mine3.jpg

In OtHer CoUnTrIeS PpL DiE oF StArVaTiOn,

In SiNgApOrE PpL CaN DiE oF OvErEaTiNg!

U cAn RiDe FaSt In ThE lEfT mOsT lAnE bUt

NoT rIdE sLoW iN tHe RiGhT mOsT lAnE!

Originally posted by a@Jun 8 2005, 01:32 AM

with corect mod i don,t think will shorten engine life.and not much of petrol waste also.:thumb:

TRUE..but again this all depends on the rider itself.I used to mod my rxz..high ram haha.Go jb waste so much money port here port there, pinjet all change.But in the end change back to stock.If u going to mod ur rxz..y not 1st ask urself y u mod this bike..isit the love of rxz? or u want to make ur bike faster than haya or zx10? hehe last time i also so stoopid want to make my bike fly..waste petrol also nevermind.But in the end that rxz of mine transform back into stock n now becum spare bike since i got my cl2.hehe so the moral of the story is if u want to mod ur bike,i mean the engine by all means go ahead if u have the money...May the force be with you jedi! :goodluck:

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/kingform90/Wtf_japanese_butt_gun.gif

wad kutrax says is probly ryte.... but if u hav got the need for speed...den probly mod abit here dere okaylaaa.... but mod n mod n mod....still want the bike to look nice ryte...... ahahahahahkz! anybody has the krr swing arm installed?? i saw one which looked liyke the krr swingarm... but it was upside down. wad is dis all about? anybody can enlighten me?

Originally posted by supafly@Jun 10 2005, 01:06 PM

wad kutrax says is probly ryte.... but if u hav got the need for speed...den probly mod abit here dere okaylaaa.... but mod n mod n mod....still want the bike to look nice ryte...... ahahahahahkz! anybody has the krr swing arm installed?? i saw one which looked liyke the krr swingarm... but it was upside down. wad is dis all about? anybody can enlighten me?

I have a fren who's using the same swing arm and its not from krr but just a metal bar welded to the rxz swing arm.

my fren is using using a japan model FJ plate blue and yellow design. some modification on his that i notice

catalyzer fairing

super4 suspension

exel rim yellow colour

fast trottle

exhaust internal

and very well maintain bike (abit jealous) since my bike fully stock.

Originally posted by spawned@Jun 10 2005, 10:29 PM

I have a fren who's using the same swing arm and its not from krr but just a metal bar welded to the rxz swing arm.

oh dats wad it is! moulded to look like the krr swingarm maybe>>??

at msn group rxz d club got pages of pics~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Originally posted by spawned@Jun 13 2005, 10:22 PM

i prefer full catalyzer because of front signal light. anyway my bike is fully stock so no point putting the pics

i prefer old head wit double bubble n catalyzer tail.... stylo wad?? den u jack up the back.. more stylo.. hahahahkz! ah watchu think rhea?

Hi Guys...

Does anybody knw hw much it cos to change a gd pair of rear suspension?Currently nw my rear suspension is at the max mark already..and its really soft so when i pillion or go over hump...the whole thing like going to sink.

Well Im not sure abt other Z..but my is quite stock except the old exhaust but its one bike that never fail me and it's still a joy to ride it.

:smile: :thumb:

Once a Biker..Always a Biker!!