SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Hi, where can I purchase a G-Max for a great price? Sounds interesting. Wld prefer a difference from a Gilera.

Is it any better or feels as good? I understand the cc is lower by 30cc or 50cc but that doesn't matter. Wat matters most is the enjoyment in riding. Gonna use it for a daily commuting bike..

Hope won't hurt my pockets..

Welcome effina......

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DaxThe3rd

juz now i called le, alvin quote mi the price liao..

I'm still studying le, dad not going to pay for mi.. Have to survive on my on.. Price kinda of steep for mi. =(

little boy choklet13, tt's not belong HKL tt's my bike pls dun play her~! even though my bike look lousy and dirty...

oh.. only ahfong?? haha.. ok..

saw a gmax outside hkl showroom tat day wen i bought mi helmet...

btw,shasea, i added u in msn.. plz accept.. haha i tink i break ur record of being the youngest here..

oh.. only ahfong?? haha.. ok..

saw a gmax outside hkl showroom tat day wen i bought mi helmet...

btw,shasea, i added u in msn.. plz accept.. haha i tink i break ur record of being the youngest here..

if you saw a grey, it's mine. a red, it's ah dun's. red/white, ahfong's. yellow with cut seat, most probably he xing motor shop de.. haha..

:cheeky::cheeky:

Guest DaxThe3rd

it's red colour de le... wif lots of sticker..

Than wen i first saw the exhaust i was stunned la.. so many..

yup is red colour one~! actually not a lot of sticker only one side hav the sticker b'cos another side i would lik to put another design of sticker. if u c their bike den u'll know wat is a lot of sticker liao. must c ahfong one. she is mod queen.

juz now i called le, alvin quote mi the price liao..

I'm still studying le, dad not going to pay for mi.. Have to survive on my on.. Price kinda of steep for mi. =(

Dun worry bro, i think HQ should be able to arrange something for you... Best is to go down and take a look first :p

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

yup is red colour one~! actually not a lot of sticker only one side hav the sticker b'cos another side i would lik to put another design of sticker. if u c their bike den u'll know wat is a lot of sticker liao. must c ahfong one. she is mod queen.

Bro i need your help.. can we chat for awhile at msn?

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

sry la... i seldom online or msn one lei... due to no broadband and in office boss ard. wat u wan to regarding wit me abt???

ohz... need to ask ur help in editing some stuffs.. also got other things as well...

Oh yah guyz... Latest MCA is out! Go get it.. got handsome pictures in it. Esp the matt grey G-Max :lol:

Oh yah guyz... Latest MCA is out! Go get it.. got handsome pictures in it. Esp the matt grey G-Max :lol:

eh matt grey gmax ? my one is it ? hehe :cheeky:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

huh.. got so jia lat ma?? how old are u guys? or shld i say how young are u guy??

haha.. is there also alot of female riders here??

Hi choklet,I'm 18 too..... :cheeky:

Welcome welcome! :cheer: Good bikes aint cheap,cheap bikes aint good. Get a copy of the Motor Culture Asia n u'll see more of us.Btw,got my pic inside bo?hahaha

Yeah man.... Latest MCA is out. Tak a look at our handsome G-Max riderz...:angel:

choklet13, all the best for your TP. :cheer:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Welcome welcome! :cheer: Good bikes aint cheap,cheap bikes aint good. Get a copy of the Motor Culture Asia n u'll see more of us.Btw,got my pic inside bo?hahaha

ya u 18 muahahahaha..18 one stalk of flower:angel:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

Got your pic... damn obvious lor the one thats 18 yrs old :lol:

Guest DaxThe3rd
Yeah man.... Latest MCA is out. Tak a look at our handsome G-Max riderz...:angel:

choklet13, all the best for your TP. :cheer:

Thank pal...!