SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

i'm not inside e MCA mean i'm not handsome enough. hahaha... :thumb:

Wei, we called you but u never answer... then i sms u after which ur wife say u got fever... cannot come down... so whose fault?? :cheeky:

Its all the "Germ's" fault :mad: :p

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haiz.. very bored neh..

Go out chiong lor.. If i off i confirm will arrange meet up but i working today :p So yah... :cheeky: BTW, today runner guyz got meetup.. maybe wanna join them?? :confused:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

i wan the Gmax's meetup leh... :D

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

hey, im new to scooters... bought da G on march. anyone know when to change the gear oil, oil filter, spark plug n belt? n how much to fix stebel magnum horns.. thx

Hallo whr u pop out from one ? Haha suddenly got new guy with da G..

I only know u go down Hiap Aik (HQ) and fix ur horns. The rest of the questions can ask Alvin (Gmax scoot) or White Oryx cause I also not sure :cheeky:

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/shasea09/Ruckus_white_camo.jpg

U might be a cunning linguist but I am a master debater

u had done ur run in??? wat is ur mileage now??? anything just call our boss even in midnite. our boss very nice one he'll answer all ur question. same as wat kuro said. just now at HQ do (half) ful service meet a lot of ppl kuro, dom and another 2 guy dunno wat their name~! paiseh :shy:

alrite.. thx.. gona drop by HQ next month..

mayb is the weather fault who know? so sad tt my unique own design sticker can't show on mag. haiz... :sian:

Wei, we called you but u never answer... then i sms u after which ur wife say u got fever... cannot come down... so whose fault?? :cheeky:

Its all the "Germ's" fault :mad: :p

hey, im new to scooters... bought da G on march. anyone know when to change the gear oil, oil filter, spark plug n belt? n how much to fix stebel magnum horns.. thx

Hi Bro,

A warm welcome to you to our G-Max Riderz thread aka Da-G as recommended by you :lol: Well... for gear oil, spark plug, oil filter and belt, the change is recommended when u've reached 10 000km on your milage however, the belt can actually last up till 12 000km or even more depending on your riding style. Other than changing those that was mentioned earlier, you would also need to change your engine oil, your rollers and maybe your air filter as well. It is always recomended to go for servicing every 5000km after your running in to keep your bike in good shape.

With regards to the price of the horn, i would advice you to give "HQ" a call to get the price. There is also another type of horn that you may just be interested in as well :cheeky: If you do have any other inquiries, feel free to msn or PM me at [email protected].

Our Gmax Riderz portal shall be up around the end of next month. Hopefully we can share all these informations in there yah :p

Regards

Bas

wat again no one jio me go down HQ...zzzzz :faint:

Bro, me maybe going down on monday or tuesday.. which day u'll be free? :confused:

Bro, me maybe going down on monday or tuesday.. which day u'll be free? :confused:

Alamak I wed thurs is my off. Mon n tues I working noon shift..haiz

Alamak I wed thurs is my off. Mon n tues I working noon shift..haiz

Aiyah.. weds and thurs i working morning lah... See i jio u, u cannot go.. so how? :cheeky:

No choice lor...tink go down on the 10th liao to change engine oil. Maybe do some checks to ensure my bike dun break down in M'sia!!

No choice lor...tink go down on the 10th liao to change engine oil. Maybe do some checks to ensure my bike dun break down in M'sia!!

On the 10th? Ok i'll try to accompany you :lol: In any case, u free this friday nite for a meetup?

Hi gNiRob,welcome to our group of Gmax riderz n of course the red/white group....hehehe :angel:

Hi guys, been a looooong time since I last messaged. Anyway, need to ask you guys, what actually is the optimal tire pressure, cuz the tire there mentioned that it is 40 psi cold, dunno what does that mean. Also, I went Popular just now but cannot find the MCA Issue 6 leh, they still selling Issue 5 with the Allan Wu at the cover. By the way, whenever I throttle up to 6000 rpm, how come there seems to be a sound like krrrrg like that and the floorboard vibrates. Is that normal?

Bas - yesterday u went riding wif gilera riders?? nvr msg me pun....

coklat - hallo!!

vin - ehem *parts* ehem

nie way where r u guys going nxt friday?? i'm free ... nite only.

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/festar.png

Hi guys, been a looooong time since I last messaged. Anyway, need to ask you guys, what actually is the optimal tire pressure, cuz the tire there mentioned that it is 40 psi cold, dunno what does that mean. Also, I went Popular just now but cannot find the MCA Issue 6 leh, they still selling Issue 5 with the Allan Wu at the cover. By the way, whenever I throttle up to 6000 rpm, how come there seems to be a sound like krrrrg like that and the floorboard vibrates. Is that normal?

I got mine MCA at 7-11.

Again I cant answer technical qns.

Personally, I think throttle up will have a louder whirring sound, fb sure vibrate one wat...ur vibration very big ? o_O

oh.. 35psi is good enough. that will be about 245kpa. have you finish running in your bike? it could be that the engine is still tight due to it being new. plus our stock air box is not supplying enough air for the carb at high end (8k and above) so might be a slight vibration and abit noisy. after market parts coming soon.

:cheeky::cheeky: