SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think should be ard $7.6k if i'm not wrong.

Machine: $6050

COE: $1050

Insurance: $???

Machine: $6050

COE: $1050

Insurance: $4xx-5xx

IU: $151

$7800 gua.....

so you guys are the bosses or the salesmans of GMAX?

who's the boss? siewsphone?(since u be able to quote the price of an iu, i assume ? :cheeky: So if i am interested in buying one, i can look for you? Then can i have your contact no. then, boss siewsphone?

so you guys are the bosses or the salesmans of GMAX?

who's the boss? siewsphone?(since u be able to quote the price of an iu, i assume ? :cheeky: So if i am interested in buying one, i can look for you? Then can i have your contact no. then, boss siewsphone?

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG :giddy:

the boss is "G-max_scoot" :cheeky:

The problem is not you can afford it or not, is how are you going to make yourself able to afford it.

New rider me lah. Collecting tmr..... but don't think will join you all lah. 1st day on bike juz pass somemore....

join lah slowly ride can do running in also i can accompany u ride slowly.. :cheeky:

today minor accident at jalan kayu with a Phantom lucky bike ok cause i put my legs so he jam break me also jam break and he bang my legs hahaha...

G-Max Riderz outing for the month of OCT '2007.

Organizer: WhiteOryx (Hp 97396278)

Date: 27-10-2007 (Saturday).

Agenda: MAKAN CUM MEET-UP WITH NEW G-MAX RIDERS.

Time: 0730PM.

Confirmed List:

1) WhiteOryx

2) G-max_scoot (9645 7667)

3) Elmo & Piglet *join u all after dinner with my family

4) domchj46 (pending)

5)

6)

7)

8)

P.S.: G-Max Riderz's outings is open to any riders, pls bring your friend along if interested.

Really hope you guyz can support this outing... Someone getting older tomorrow leh :cheeky: Dun put name also can. Just give me an sms, can already :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Hi, Pls join our outing..... Its been a long time since our last gathering.....

IU set cost $156/= w/7% GST.....

Of course, G-Max scooters promo items can be exchanged.

P.S.: ALL THINGS CAN BE NEGOTIABLE OVER AT HQ.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

mayb $150 to u is only 15cents so... u dun even 1 2 know~! :smile:

not 15cts to me, Just that when i got my bike,the fellow tell me it will be included as part of the deal if i paid cash.is like you go into a high posh restaurant, will you still ask the waiter why the food they sell is so expensive?

every bike's shop promotions differ ma. Depend what attracts you and what u want.

join lah slowly ride can do running in also i can accompany u ride slowly.. :cheeky:

today minor accident at jalan kayu with a Phantom lucky bike ok cause i put my legs so he jam break me also jam break and he bang my legs hahaha...

Most importantly r ur legs ok?Bike damage still can repair,body injury how to repair?

IU cost the same for both car n bikes.And yes,different shops have different ways of sales tactics.Some will juz charge u separately n some will juz add another $200-$500 in the total price n lie that the IU is included in the deal but in actual fact is that they r overcharging.So best is dun ask for too much freebies.Nothing in d world is free.It might juz backfire on u.

Guys,i confirm going the meetup but most probably after my dinner at home.I dun1 2 leave my wife having dinner alone at home.I'll give Alvin a call.U guys enjoy ur pizzas!

Most importantly r ur legs ok?Bike damage still can repair,body injury how to repair?

IU cost the same for both car n bikes.And yes,different shops have different ways of sales tactics.Some will juz charge u separately n some will juz add another $200-$500 in the total price n lie that the IU is included in the deal but in actual fact is that they r overcharging.So best is dun ask for too much freebies.Nothing in d world is free.It might juz backfire on u.

thanks bro but luck both jam break in time so minor abrasion,

any woodlanders going for the outing can meet me up ??????

if nobody then just my luck can sms or call me 92371971.

G-Max Riderz outing for the month of OCT '2007.

Organizer: WhiteOryx (Hp 97396278)

Date: 27-10-2007 (Saturday).

Agenda: MAKAN CUM MEET-UP WITH NEW G-MAX RIDERS.

Time: 0730PM.

Confirmed List:

1) WhiteOryx

2) G-max_scoot (9645 7667)

3) Elmo & Piglet *join u all after dinner with my family

4) domchj46 (pending)

5)

6)

7)

8)

P.S.: G-Max Riderz's outings is open to any riders, pls bring your friend along if interested.

Really hope you guyz can support this outing... Someone getting older tomorrow leh :cheeky: Dun put name also can. Just give me an sms, can already :smile:

wah wah mkn session huhu runner rider can join??

i'll go after my dinner wit my family. anyway i stay at Bt. Panjang quite near wdlands. mayb u can PM lobagola he is new rider stay at jurong. :cheeky:

thanks bro but luck both jam break in time so minor abrasion,

any woodlanders going for the outing can meet me up ??????

if nobody then just my luck can sms or call me 92371971.