SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

Sry la~! b'cos my wife tt day work until 730 lei... paiseh la~! :cheeky:

Bro, we can mit you at their plc after you pick ur wife. Cos we also moving off at 730pm frm HQ.

Do join us if ur free...

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'll try to ok~! cheese pie la... start frm 1 Nov i hav to wake up early and pay 50cents to pass the stupid NEW BKE's ERP b4 8am if not it'll cost me $1. Even i go frm Bt Timah road to PIE oso the same. tt mean i compulsory hav to pay the stupid ERP so i rather go frm BKE to PIE. Everything keep rise petrol, food, ERP, public transport...etc. but my pay nv rise how do i hav a HDB flat, wedding dinner, honeymoon and study to upgrade myself to earn more money??? WTF...:angry:

Bro, we can mit you at their plc after you pick ur wife. Cos we also moving off at 730pm frm HQ.

Do join us if ur free...

what to do goverment say increase we also LL cannot do anything haiz..... every where also need to pay sooner or later sure go work by BMW "Bus , Mrt & Walk...

anyway ah_dun & lobagola's join lah the more the merrier, where's the rest ?????????

i think shld b ok la~! b'cos malay very friendly one they lik to invite fren to their house especially Hari Raya. i think not much ppl know Uncle Aman. i only c him once. :cheeky:

I don't mind going but I don't even don who is Uncle Aman so very paiseh go his house and makan. Maciam free loader sia. And I can't stay late cos I got some work to finish.

yaloh... LL loh~! just lik Loan Shark must follow wat they say. if not u die~! i think better ride bicycle la... healthy smmore~! but hav to bring clothes and towel along when reach office liao can bath and change. hahaha...

what to do goverment say increase we also LL cannot do anything haiz..... every where also need to pay sooner or later sure go work by BMW "Bus , Mrt & Walk...

anyway ah_dun & lobagola's join lah the more the merrier, where's the rest ?????????

hey Alvin,drop me a sms on thurs for a reminder can?I see if i can make it.Ask for lobagola n ah dun only ar....dun welcome me izit...anyway i'm sick now,duno on dat day can feast on the muslim food or not.

Eh corner king,dat day u nvr turn up n demo ur "scratch main stand" stunt at devil's bend...i was hopin can get to see ur sparks fly

hey Alvin,drop me a sms on thurs for a reminder can?I see if i can make it.Ask for lobagola n ah dun only ar....dun welcome me izit...anyway i'm sick now,duno on dat day can feast on the muslim food or not.

Eh corner king,dat day u nvr turn up n demo ur "scratch main stand" stunt at devil's bend...i was hopin can get to see ur sparks fly

Hahaha... that day i nerly fly also sia at that stupid bend.... but it was damn fun huh! Too bad Kuro not there to create sparks.... :angel:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Okie sure. Bro... Sorry, Cos u also working n gt family commitments mah.

If you can join, its a bonus for us....

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

I don't mind going but I don't even don who is Uncle Aman so very paiseh go his house and makan. Maciam free loader sia. And I can't stay late cos I got some work to finish.

don't be paiseh lah bro, if every new bikers paiseh then no need have new bikers friends liau wor... i also donno uncle aman but i willing to get to know him and all the riders whom i don't know yet..

ah_duh cannot lah bicycle i from woodlands wanna go my work place beside vivo city i think takes me one whole day sial...

Hahaha... that day i nerly fly also sia at that stupid bend.... but it was damn fun huh! Too bad Kuro not there to create sparks.... :angel:

devil's bend there de road condition no suitable to play corner anymore. so bumpy. 99 bend still is the best. devil's bend got too much straight road, thus braking and judgement must be extra good if u are going at high speed. :cheeky:

:cheeky::cheeky:

hmm.. dunno why.. p-platers.. after get bike like.. always like to hang ard and try each others' bike.. best is 2 bikes, 3 persons.. i wonder who's w/o the licence? :cheeky:

I wonder something also.. next time when they get married.. do they try out each others' too?? :confused:

you mean got 3 P-Plate young guys playing on 2 of their bikes at your house car park? :sian:

P.S: mention clearly la.... :giddy:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4752/mashimaroep2.gif

devil's bend there de road condition no suitable to play corner anymore. so bumpy. 99 bend still is the best. devil's bend got too much straight road, thus braking and judgement must be extra good if u are going at high speed. :cheeky:

Braking skills n good judgement shouldn't be a problem for our corner king like u la. :angel:

wah a few days nve get in here so many post ah? btw thnx for d advice on the speed thingy..hari raya outing i oso wana join leh but working till 9..u guys stay uncle's place late late lah until 10..:cheeky: no shame ah..i sos nvr met uncle aman before..

If it doesnt kill ya..it'll make ya stronger!:angry:

http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_megan_fox_fhm_feb_2006_02.jpg

Okie sure. Bro... Sorry, Cos u also working n gt family commitments mah.

If you can join, its a bonus for us....

Dun say till like that ley,I'm no VIP so its not any bonus.I'm juz a typical Gmax lover who loves our Gmax Riderz group.... :angel:

G-Max Riderz house visiting for the month of Nov '2007.

Organizer: G-max_scoot (9645 7667)

Date: 01-11-2007 (Thursday).

Agenda: We are cordially invited by Uncle Aman and Family to their house for Hari Raya. We would be able to get to know each other better as well as enjoy the good food prepared by Uncle Aman's wife. We hope you guyz would be able to put aside some time for this meet up. Especially our muslim gmaxriderz.

Meet up: HQ

Time: 0730PM.

Confirmed List:

1) G-max_scoot (9645 7667)

2) WhiteOryx

3) ToYbOx (92371971)

4) Venomous (after 9pm)

5) Domchij (Pending)

6) Uncle Allan & Wife

7) lobagola

8)

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

oh ya,while browsing tru some old pages,i relised i haven get my gmax riderz polo.....

bro, drop by hq n get 1, when u free.

later, joining us???

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)