SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Gmax Cafe 2008

Gmax

If that happens... everything will go up by a lot too... except our salaries... I don't think fuel will double, but eventually, gradually climb... :goodluck:

Of coz i know it'll gradually climb.... :gun: but climb till double mah... :gun:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of coz i know it'll gradually climb.... :gun: but climb till double mah... :gun:

This is making me think twice about getting the 500cc scooter liao... I am almost going to part with my moolah this weekend... the overall cost for owning a bike has just skyrocketed! Have to think about the near future with rising fuel prices... arrghhh! :mad:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/microcosmic/Garbage/sbf_banner_lower_res.jpg

by the time this thing happen,many ppl will die....especially courier line.I'm one of them.... :giddy:

I already half death liao.... somemore nowaday customer charge them a bit excess weight only they KPKB ....

They only think of cutting cost but never think tat our running cost already up by 50% :mad: :mad:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

dom sorry to hear abt yr situation..hope things will turn out well sumhow..

How's yr z1k sales ?

Thanks for your concern.It's ok,i dun look back.Now at least I'm still surviving.Life has it's ups and downs and it has to go on.Juz curse those indecent China workers who use their kuku ways of survival scheme.

I already half death liao.... somemore nowaday customer charge them a bit excess weight only they KPKB ....

They only think of cutting cost but never think tat our running cost already up by 50% :mad: :mad:

bopian,this is human...KPKB...

hi all!! long time no see, been busy completing assigns, studying. exam starts tmrw.

dom - hope everything will workout for you bruda. so unfortunte what happened. if comes to worse ... u decide to play with fire tell me k.

bas - dun believe them i got no scandal, always true to you only. hahaha! when you want to come over my place and help SERVICE my bike. hahaha!

vin - tell auntie i come down next week after my paper finish. i got owe her somethinglah.

ah dun - how your airbrush search going on? i eager to get your services.

anyway, to the rest catch up with ya all soon k.

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/festar.png

hi all!! long time no see, been busy completing assigns, studying. exam starts tmrw.

dom - hope everything will workout for you bruda. so unfortunte what happened. if comes to worse ... u decide to play with fire tell me k.

bas - dun believe them i got no scandal, always true to you only. hahaha! when you want to come over my place and help SERVICE my bike. hahaha!

vin - tell auntie i come down next week after my paper finish. i got owe her somethinglah.

:lovestruck: True to me onlie?? :lovestruck: I'm soo... touched :weep:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

hahaha... haven't buy yet still considerate. anyway u dare to let me airbrush ur bike??? hahaha... i wry ltr u cry~!

thanks for the concern,but i wun be so silly to do foolish things.I still have my wife and son waiting for me to bring the "bread" home.Let retribution get to them.

hello fellow gmax riders!!

just a quick question..

is there a lots of accessories readily available in your country??

here in philippines i know only 3 shops who carries dcr accs for gmax and very limited supplies..

im trying to look for a rear big disk for my gmax 200, the problem is there is a disk for gmax 150 and the bracket that came with the product doesnt fit for the caliper design for gmax 200..

GMAX 200

Panther 150

Triton R4 100

hahaha... haven't buy yet still considerate. anyway u dare to let me airbrush ur bike??? hahaha... i wry ltr u cry~!

hahaha ... ah dun, who say anything about airbrushing my motor. i like yellow ok. want to airbrush my slippers lah.

thanks for the concern,but i wun be so silly to do foolish things.I still have my wife and son waiting for me to bring the "bread" home.Let retribution get to them.

thats the spirit dom! think of family.

just a quick question..

here in philippines i know only 3 shops who carries dcr accs for gmax and very limited supplies..

im trying to look for a rear big disk for my gmax 200, the problem is there is a disk for gmax 150 and the bracket that came with the product doesnt fit for the caliper design for gmax 200..

I'd like to help in ur queries but I guess all you'll have to wait for gmax_scoot for a more proper answer.

just a quick question..

Hi, Yes, there is only bracket for the G-MAX 150 rear brake caliper.

But I have placed an order for the rear oversize disc with the bracket for the G-Max 200, & am still waiting for it to arrive.

Alternatively, is to customise a CNC bracket for the caliper of G-MAX 200.

:cheeky:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

Hi, Yes, there is only bracket for the G-MAX 150 rear brake caliper.

But I have placed an order for the rear oversize disc with the bracket for the G-Max 200, & am still waiting for it to arrive.

Alternatively, is to customise a CNC bracket for the caliper of G-MAX 200.

:cheeky:

Oversized rear disc.. Hmm... How muchie? :smile: Any other new stuff? Like rear mudguard for the Gmax 200? :p

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Series of event coming up by gmax and other biker groups hosted events :thumb:

[Out of sG)

April : KuKup Nature Walks & Seafoods Delights

May : -

June : Cheese Crab (not by gmax,hosted by Uncle Stanley,more infos be see link)

July : Makan Durians & Sightseeing Durian Plantation 13 July

Aug : Cameron Tea & Strawberry "Plucking" 8 - 11Aug

For more infos, pls see link

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197078

Aug : Animal Farm (N.A.N.A.S) By Phantom Knights Grp.

For more info,pls see link

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-8-17&e=52&c=1

Sep : To be release at a later time

Oct : To be release at a later time

Nov : To be release at a later time

Dec : To be release at a later time

i would lik to go lei... so many dog thr! got horse some more sia. but dunno i got to work on tt sun anot. haiz... :sian:

U going to Animal Farm or The Strawberry plucking? Both also i cannot go... :weep: Busy till Sept now :faint:

i think both i oso can not go ah... b'cos of shift work~! hav to look for a 5day job le...

Whahahaha.. our fate is the same :cheeky: