SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

Nvm guys, i manage to isolate the fault to the starter relay switch, i tried to take out the main fuse 20A but failed to do so and then tried to secure it back and when i attempt to start the bike for the last time before giving up, it STARTED!!!

I'll get it checked by a mechanic asap, would like to know if any bros here experienced similar issue symptoms before, thanks.

Is your battery still good? Even if it tests fine (voltmeter and no load), it might not be efficient under load anymore & therefore a new battery would be the answer. But before spending money on a new battery, be aware that there are other things that may be causing this problem...

Let us know if you've found a solution.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Four stroke bikes should not emit white smoke.. U might be burning oil in your engine.. Go check it out when u can..

small correction bro: oil being burnt emits a definite black smoke, it will not be white. a four stroke exhaust emitting black smoke is definitely a cause for concern and needs immediate checking out.

technically, white smoke is water vapour. grey smoke is 2T (some call this 'blue' smoke like cigarette smoke but for the life of me i don't know why its 'blue').

if you leave a bike exposed in heavy rain, or you just washed, it is normal for a 4-stroker (heck 2-stroker even) to emit white smoke. thats just all the water inside drying off. this is normal.

apart from this, yes in general a 4-stroker should not emit any smoke of any colour. white smoke all the time could be leaking radiator (ie water), but i not expert enough to diagnose further.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

just to share that I went to Sg Kadut St3 scrapyard. There were 2 x FZ plate blue black CBR150R.

one is complete bike set (fairings intact) - with rear rack and box

one is missing lower fairings and rear rack and box.

asked the price for rear rack and box - quote $30 for box, $20 for rack. did not haggle more as did not have transport to bring back.

just sharing in case anyone looking for fairings :cool:

i was looking for to replace current dented rim.

cbr.jpg

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any idea where to get cbr150r spare parts? Im looking for the meter in particular, mine old model. I go scrapyard dont have. Went to boon siew honda distributor, they say they dont distribute cbr150r in sg so they also dont have.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Anyone have any idea where to get cbr150r spare parts? Im looking for the meter in particular, mine old model. I go scrapyard dont have. Went to boon siew honda distributor, they say they dont distribute cbr150r in sg so they also dont have.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

mibz,

which scrap yard u went?

Sg Kadut St3 and Ah Ann definitely have meters....especially Ah Ann....

got someone selling his 2005 CBR for $200.... i just need the rack and box. Let's pool money for the parts.

Edited by keii

• 3 weeks later...

Hi CBR150 community, am letting go of my cbr150.

If any-one has any khaki who is interested, just drop me a call.

all details can be found below

1)http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/457354-WTS-CBR-150-2007-COE-till-2017?p=8344081#post8344081

and

2)http://www.singaporebikes.com/used_bikes/37954/honda_cbr150?MSGNUM=500

Edited by Aiden_89

>>CBR 0.15<<

Hi CBR150 community, am letting go of my cbr150.

If any-one has any khaki who is interested, just drop me a call.

all details can be found below

1)http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/457354-WTS-CBR-150-2007-COE-till-2017?p=8344081#post8344081

and

2)http://www.singaporebikes.com/used_bikes/37954/honda_cbr150?MSGNUM=500

forgive me for my ignorance but ur bike is air cooled or liquid cooled?...thanks buddy

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone selling CBR150r fairings? looking for those about to be scrap and selling for parts.

Text me at nine 7 2 seven 5 nine 4 1

just scour those gumtree and used bikes for any near end COE. contact the owner if they would consider selling it to you.

you can check scrapyard on their price for comparison...

scrapyard (ah ann sg kadut) sells

1 x pair rims only without disc/caliper - $140

1 x side mirror - $10

good luck.... july got a guy wanna sold whole bike $200 with fairings and all...

• 2 weeks later...

Any friend here has done changing CDI? Where to get original or aftermarket CDI.

Also my workshop told me that spark plug cable and iginition coil hard to get new one. Any idea where to get.

Any reference of part no.

http://i.imgur.com/qDqVHNR.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there I'm finding a aftermarket exhaust for my CBR150R FI any ideas where to get one. I tried leo vince they said is gonna be approve soon but than, the salesman wasn't really helping to clear my thoughts. Two brothers exhaust is illegal.

• 2 weeks later...