CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Originally posted by pipi@Jan 25 2006, 02:33 AM

:confused: :confused:

lolz...tk bus good ma..can slp n listen to music

:lovestruck:

Hm. i ride bike time also listen to music ma. taking bus need to wait very long. sometime no sit. hai. i'm toking in a lazy person point of view. :giddy:

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by Jilleen@Jan 25 2006, 02:12 PM

Did you eyes pop out.... lol

Haiya, my friend walk pass one shop, he look at the ger then tell me say pretty. then i walk back and look. Kann caught. But heng she smile at me. :smile: yest got alot of pretty gers. Shopping + see till happy. :smile: whahahahahhahaha

1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150

2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios

3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150

MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by Jilleen@Jan 25 2006, 11:45 AM

promise is promise also can break de mah.. hehe

hey how can u teach me wrong things? :bouncefire: :bouncefire:

i must try and i really mean try to be a good boy this yr at least. :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Originally posted by Kazama@Jan 25 2006, 11:56 AM

hey

how many times u went for revision ah?

hee i kiasu, i go revision 3 times cuz i was sure there were some techniques that i haven acquired yet so went to learn those techniques and at the same time to polish up those skills i already know lor. dun laugh at me leh. :smile: :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jan 25 2006, 03:28 PM

hee i kiasu, i go revision 3 times cuz i was sure there were some techniques that i haven acquired yet so went to learn those techniques and at the same time to polish up those skills i already know lor. dun laugh at me leh. :smile: :smile:

3 before tp or inclusive of after pract 2.. me went 1 revision before tp n 1 before pract 3.. but i got 16pts lor.. so bad.. but still its a pass lol..

kahhwee => by any chance were u at kelantan lane just nw? i saw a FZ plate red CBR150R, dunno if it's yours. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by NaRuTo13@Jan 25 2006, 03:29 PM

3 before tp or inclusive of after pract 2.. me went 1 revision before tp n 1 before pract 3.. but i got 16pts lor.. so bad.. but still its a pass lol..

huh? i dunno prac what leh, i was at BBDC, think different from CDC ba. after booking TP i went for 3 revisions before test lor.

hee, i got 8 points, so wasted, your more worth it leh, 8 also pass, 16 also pass. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jan 25 2006, 03:32 PM

huh? i dunno prac what leh, i was at BBDC, think different from CDC ba. after booking TP i went for 3 revisions before test lor.

hee, i got 8 points, so wasted, your more worth it leh, 8 also pass, 16 also pass. :cheeky: :cheeky:

2a n 2 is 3 lessons de mah.. 3rd should be evaulation anyway.. haha.. me got 8pts for my car ba.. but then that kind is depend on tester de.. ya lor 2a pass le enough dun care pts one lol..

before tp go 3 is alot lei.. can go almost 2 tp test de value..

Originally posted by NaRuTo13@Jan 25 2006, 03:41 PM

2a n 2 is 3 lessons de mah.. 3rd should be evaulation anyway.. haha.. me got 8pts for my car ba.. but then that kind is depend on tester de.. ya lor 2a pass le enough dun care pts one lol..

before tp go 3 is alot lei.. can go almost 2 tp test de value..

told u i am kiasu liao mah. anyway i dun go for revision blindly wan, i got aim one and i achieve my aim so it's worth the money in my honest opinion. :smile:

Originally posted by Kazama@Jan 25 2006, 10:05 AM

hey gauss

any idea how big can we change the front and rear tires?

i wan to change as big as possible without having to change the guard~~

As far as i know, you can have 100/70 front and 130/70 rear without any hassles.

Originally posted by Jilleen@Jan 25 2006, 04:04 PM

nope I din teach you bad.. just an adivce or to be a smart boy....

well, bo pian lah, must sell must sell.

no sell how to get bigger bike leh? i'm not a rich ah xia kia leh. cannot maintain 2 bikes at the same time wan. :smile:

Originally posted by Axxis@Jan 25 2006, 10:31 AM

Nice!

I noticed it has inverted forks. Do you know what bike they came from? COOL!

The inverted fork aka. up-side-down is specially made for CBR150R. He bought it from Thailand.

Some mates here are using them too........

The good thing is you don't need to replace upper section of the triple clamp and handles. You still use the stock ones.

The set comes with under triple clamp only.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/CBR125-USD.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/CIMG1394.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/cbrclub/DSC00020.jpg

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jan 25 2006, 11:15 AM

at least for these engine mods not that easy to get caught by TP on the streets cuz they can't be seen easily? right? unless the TP very pro, hear also will know that the engine is modded. haha.

for limbat is ok i guess, somemore his bike is installed with a box, makes it even less suspecting. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Ya ... Lor ...... TP not interested in lau ah pei bike de ....

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

But...... hor..... lau ah pei cannot run fast fast leow ...... Haizzzzzzzzzz

:weep: :weep: :weep:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Jan 25 2006, 11:22 AM

it's a good idea actually but it's not an option for me cuz my parent are nagging at me le, i have to sell off my CBR150R. i like my xiao hong very much actually but too bad lahz, who ask me to promise my parents le. :cry: :cry:

Right On................. Ozzarhomb ...... dun listen to those 3 bums ( Jilleen, NaRuTo13 & Kazama ). A promise is a promise - never break a promise - at the end of the day when all is done or gone - we have onli ourself respect to fall back on. Then we can still be proud of ourself ........... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

HP: 93891138 :angel: