SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Nils:

i suggest friday night we meet up to diy or something?? it doesn't matter whether i trust u or not as long as after u get the airhorns removed, the stock horns must work.. thats the upmost important thing..

haha

cos although im selling the bike liao, i still gotta ride like another month or something?! (Im most probably gonna sell it off during my next instalment - 17 May)

To All interested:

then maybe after that we can go for supper or something and perhaps a petrol run? (maybe the last one for me on my precious ride liao)..

To Ben:

well.. usually all the ppl who fixed in a pair have 1 blown halogen.. but u oni fixed one but yet blown.. maybe like Uncle Lim said, its best to send to the makers to see whats wrong..

anyway, thats why im proud of my pair of halogens!! hehe... still working fine after like so many months!! haha =D

i these few days busy with clearing out my room. moving the furniture in hopes of changing the 'Feng Shui'.

SBF has a thread on DIYing horns. can you sort out the necessary parts? i'm hopping to use proper connectors so that future swap of horns is 'Plug and Play'.

U know about "Feng Shui" toooooooooooo o_O better dun anyhow move hor..............

HP: 93891138 :angel:

To All interested:

then maybe after that we can go for supper or something and perhaps a petrol run? (maybe the last one for me on my precious ride liao)..

leylong................. leylong .............

cheap cheap bike ( Blue CBR150R ) for sale ................

leylong................ leylong ............

Anyone want to share a Stebel Magnum horn? It comes in a pair but only intend to install one.

i tink the horn sounds sweeter when it is installed as a pair and position close to one another. the combined sound seems similar to that on BMW.

anyway, fixing a single horn without the relay is not utilising the horn loud enough. i ever tried using stock horn + the relay that came w/ the stebel horn package. the stock horn sounded louder.

so if u use the relay, then the other person sharing 1 of the 2 horns w/ u wont have a ready relay~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

d0n^: all the pictures from the Kukup trip are up on the website: You are smack in the middle of the first one already

whoops!

now everyone here knws how under-sized my bike is compared to my body mass.

perhaps only my rearbox is compatible w/ me.

:giddy:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

To Ben:

well.. usually all the ppl who fixed in a pair have 1 blown halogen.. but u oni fixed one but yet blown.. maybe like Uncle Lim said, its best to send to the makers to see whats wrong..

anyway, thats why im proud of my pair of halogens!! hehe... still working fine after like so many months!! haha =D

Seee seee i told u ............... Halogen = Trouble.

Got the color right, got the brightness right but she blow on u ............ but 1 or 2 of them is hanging on ............... so something must be right ...........

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stress stress ................. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:angry: :angry:

To Nils:

i suggest friday night we meet up to diy or something?? it doesn't matter whether i trust u or not as long as after u get the airhorns removed, the stock horns must work.. thats the upmost important thing..

Friday as usual i have tennis till 11pm, after that probably going petrol run + satay.

Listen music actually calms me down during the ride. Wont be so impatient at traffic lights since i'll be singing along, and too used to it that when riding without my earphones , it feels so boring just listening to the engine...

ever consider playing w/ yr throttle to match the music rythm?

:lol:

i ever came across a X1 rider who played music thru his sound system. it was a r&b track and he was playing w/ the throttle to match the bassy parts of the track. for a moment, i didnt mine stopping at the same traffic light as him. :cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

lol.. Uncle Lim, Im pushing my bike back to the shop.. dun need to advertise for me.. lol

cos, i only paid 7 instalments so far and the shop's offer I dun think anyone outside will match their offer for a rather new BUT 2nd hand bike.. so i decided to push in..

Thanks anyway~~

leylong................. leylong .............

cheap cheap bike ( Blue CBR150R ) for sale ................

leylong................ leylong ............

with regards to the airhorn, derrick went inspection with it before.. and it cleared.. no issues..

and loudness wise.. i will say.. true enough our stock horns is way loud enough for pedestrians... sometimes i wanna beep at them a bit, i use my air horn i also damn paiseh especially when damn near but cun ask me lift my visor, shout at them also..

but then, stock horns is damn damn soft for other road users.. when cars swerve out suddenly, when i was using stock horns, they continue as if they dun hear a damn thing..

but using airhorn, i notice a difference..

btw, speaking of it, i still have 2 airhorns affixed.. should anyone need it, can get it from me before i sell off my bike..

however, on 1 single condition.. u must remove it and help me fix back my stock horn

OR

we can go to ur friendly bike shop to do it.. any cost, u pay lah..

cun expect me to give u horn, still pay for the labour cost yea??

AND, in time to come, i will have a pair of halogens to give away too.. anyone need it, wan me to reserve for him/her???

my this pair of halogens have been good one huh!! serving me for i think 4-5months now liao!! Quality Ho Eh!! =)

Oh yea, and halogens, i can help u fix.. no worries.. 2minutes thing oni!! u wan i can teach u how to change also..

u pushing yr bike back to motorshop ah bro?

i tink i need smth like a new engine, swingarm, frame, etc.

:lol:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

Got few things I would like to buy from you. don't know what they are called, but you got free time to meet up?

Sounds like a fishy deal ............ being cut here ................ Can i come in ask well ........... I need the battery ..................... :cheeky:

what u interested in getting?? describe them??? lai lai.. lets review.. cos the bike shop offered me a price.. and i cun expect them to give me the same price when i take out all the nice one and put on 2nd hand stuff yea??

currently, i will oni take out those stuff that i added on~~

Got few things I would like to buy from you. don't know what they are called, but you got free time to meet up?

zy, if you exchange fairings, will it affect the price of your bike?

i don't mind topping up for the fairings :D.

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh u worse than me & Ben ........ man - U need the engine .................. :faint: :faint:

Uncle lim, are you still using Shell semi EO? Is this the one you are using "Shell Advance S 4"? 10W-40, isit?

How about the chain lube, still using castrol? Is it good? I just change from motul to maxima, but seems like maxima doesnot do better than motul. Maxima cant stay for long time, its clean but very smelly. Motul can stay more than a week, but I could not find the smaller bottle. :giddy: :help: :help: :help:

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

lol.. Uncle Lim, Im pushing my bike back to the shop.. dun need to advertise for me.. lol

cos, i only paid 7 instalments so far and the shop's offer I dun think anyone outside will match their offer for a rather new BUT 2nd hand bike.. so i decided to push in..

Thanks anyway~~

share how much they offer?

did they know about your previous history?