SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand.. you turn left, right, then turn right, the handle bar will turn left again right? :D

Its 2 different thing.

1. you guys feel a point where the handle bar will stop/stuck? I mean like, stuck and abit harder to swing to either left or right.

2. He told me when he want to turn the handle bar to the right (right turning), the handle bar keeps coming back to the left.

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

Teflon (non-stick), dry wax and lubricant. oxymoronic?

zed do you know what is a polishing clay? if you know can help me buy by our meetup?

To have a normal life, you work for what you need.

To have a great life, you work for what you want.

lol..

^5 Zed.. i was posting the same thing as u... haha

anyway.. derrick and wan confirmed with u liao ah??

^5 la...

yes, the 2 musketeers confirmed via SMS today. Wandi has to be home by 2am though.

eh, i think must 'scold scold' these other people liao, like the other time. for old times sake? =P

That is good, but this is better (with pillion rider is holding the camera)

i told you all that 160 is possible. its a matter of how you ride. anyway with pillion cannot reach 160. i think 14 something only.

^5 la...

yes, the 2 musketeers confirmed via SMS today. Wandi has to be home by 2am though.

eh, i think must 'scold scold' these other people liao, like the other time. for old times sake? =P

sorry if its tomorrow night i dun have to go home by 0200 hrs. if its tonight i must. lol.

^5 la...

Im not sure whether I can make it or not, coz the next day morning its my turn to work. :giddy: Will reconfirm with you Zed using sms.

when he want to turn right, the handle bar keep wanting to get back to the left.

steering cone bearing spoil. mine was like that when i first got it. during riding the bike naturally goes to one side when straight.

i didn't notice it until my more experience cousin, Axxis, told me about it. i thought it was like that since it was my first bike.

steering cone bearing spoil. mine was like that when i first got it. during riding the bike naturally goes to one side when straight.

i didn't notice it until my more experience cousin, Axxis, told me about it. i thought it was like that since it was my first bike.

So you changed it?

Btw, I feel like the handle bar is bit not straight. Just like you, go straight but Im moving towards left. Then when I stopped at car park, I keep comparing the handle bar and the front wheel, it doesnt look very straight. Handle bar straight, the front wheel seems abit to the left.

So you changed it?

Btw, I feel like the handle bar is bit not straight. Just like you, go straight but Im moving towards left. Then when I stopped at car park, I keep comparing the handle bar and the front wheel, it doesnt look very straight. Handle bar straight, the front wheel seems abit to the left.

eh, how come sound like your bike accident before ah?

1. cone bearing worn

2. front forks bent

3. front wheel mis-aligned

FBB plate leh, can't be wear and tear right?

eh, how come sound like your bike accident before ah?

1. cone bearing worn

2. front forks bent

3. front wheel mis-aligned

FBB plate leh, can't be wear and tear right?

Nvr. What do you mean by wear n tear? I dont understand. Will let you try my bike when I meet you.

So you changed it?

aiseh your wheel alignment is out already is it?

maybe some bugger drunk or what, went to kick your front tyre damn hard causeing it to be out of alignment.

its quite easy to make your wheel back to the same alignment, when i was learning @ ssdc. the instructor "Out of alignment ah? :cool: :cool: , Hold the handlebar", and he just goes KICK KICK KICK until its straight and asked "Straight already?" and i'll go "Yups thank it's straight already" :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :giddy:

yes i did it for $180, but what i heard is that you can get it from LAB @ $150. but ayy damn lazy to go around here and there. and i believe planet does provide excellent service plus quality products lol.

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

aiseh your wheel alignment is out already is it?

maybe some bugger drunk or what, went to kick your front tyre damn hard causeing it to be out of alignment.

its quite easy to make your wheel back to the same alignment, when i was learning @ ssdc. the instructor "Out of alignment ah? :cool: :cool: , Hold the handlebar", and he just goes KICK KICK KICK until its straight and asked "Straight already?" and i'll go "Yups thank it's straight already" :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :giddy:

yes i did it for $180, but what i heard is that you can get it from LAB @ $150. but ayy damn lazy to go around here and there. and i believe planet does provide excellent service plus quality products lol.

Talking about tyre huh, I read from this forum saying that Japan has stopped producing TT900 and it has shift to Thailand. It was at the end of 2005 or 2006. But 2 of us get it made in Japan. O o.... And they said tyre can expire 1 (dono 2 or 3 yrs) but dono whether its written on the tyre or not. The other thing, Dunlop TT900 made in Thailand costs RM160-170 only (2005 or 2006). Should ask uncle lim to clarify this.

Talking about tyre huh, I read from this forum saying that Japan has stopped producing TT900 and it has shift to Thailand. It was at the end of 2005 or 2006. But 2 of us get it made in Japan. O o.... And they said tyre can expire 1 (dono 2 or 3 yrs) but dono whether its written on the tyre or not. The other thing, Dunlop TT900 made in Thailand costs RM160-170 only (2005 or 2006). Should ask uncle lim to clarify this.

TT900GP still have lah, tires expired n cannot be used over 5 yrs.

u toking about tt900 or tt900gp, one is made in thailand n the other is made in japan

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

TT900GP still have lah, tires expired n cannot be used over 5 yrs.

u toking about tt900 or tt900gp, one is made in thailand n the other is made in japan

Guess its my fault. If im not wrong they are talking about TT900, but mine is TT900GP. I thought they are the same thing. Paiseh paiseh... :cry: