SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ur this sentence a bit contradicting hor? :sweat:

Hmmmmmmmmmm in a open forum......... there will alway be the good, bad & ugly....... similarly in our daily life ........... learn to hear, see to understand & live & let live. Some have a goal in life, some are still searching, others is a job. :pray: :pray: :pray:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hmmmmmmmmmm in a open forum......... there will alway be the good, bad & ugly....... similarly in our daily life ........... learn to hear, see to understand & live & let live. Some have a goal in life, some are still searching, others is a job. :pray: :pray: :pray:

hahaha no la cos i just find it amusing that starting states speeding not worth it then later stating CBR power. lol.

but i do admit lah for our puny size bike the pick up is sure good. just remember to think of david's signature message all the time when on the road.

wise words from a wise man.

he has eaten more salt than we have rice.

Zed u are right! being "group leader" is very sh1t work. all the compiling and format editing... especially when groupmates give u a word document with indentations all over the place... misalignments...... non standard fonts... ARGH!

someone has to do something and if it's not you, then who else?

once you get into the leadership mode, you'll learn to give precise instructions. then you'll find your life getting easier!

Zed u are right! being "group leader" is very sh1t work. all the compiling and format editing... especially when groupmates give u a word document with indentations all over the place... misalignments...... non standard fonts... ARGH!

someone has to do something and if it's not you, then who else?

once you get into the leadership mode, you'll learn to give precise instructions. then you'll find your life getting easier!

Once I settle down this quater business - we will organise a short ride into MY most likely in May.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

eh, people OWN a successful business. different.

and you ah, submit assignment liao straight go home.

eh no hor... i reach sch at 10am to submit assignment and dutifully attended my lecture till 1pm before heading home. its not fun when u sleep at 6am to clear up all the nonsense alignments/fonts groupmates give u. :(

oh btw i took a peek at ur akrapovic before leaving. half burnt liao! :lol:

Edited by Kenneth.C

eh no hor... i reach sch at 10am to submit assignment and dutifully attended my lecture till 1pm before heading home. its not fun when u sleep at 6am to clear up all the nonsense alignments/fonts groupmates give u. :(

oh btw i took a peek at ur akrapovic before leaving. half burnt liao! :lol:

basket.

you take lighter burn is it?

Guys... if i let the CBR drink $10 EO will it work? Fang used semi-synth but i'm getting white smoke from my CBR, according to her is the engine old already, keep burning EO in the engine.. what u guys think?

i drink Martell(expensive) will get high. drink Black Cat(cheap) also shiok. eh, thinner(free) also high right?

so it depends. you want to give your beloved bike drink Black Cat?

I new bird. I scared start liao no one support... :(

i was relatively a new bird when i organised the A&W outing to Malaysia back in feb. not say that im a very old bird now lah. just a moderate bird. :cheeky:

but of cos i couldn't have done it without an old bird (collectees a.k.a Zed) doing the recce with me.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097502&postcount=21522

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097505&postcount=21523

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097511&postcount=21524

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097514&postcount=21525

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097523&postcount=21526

u can always organise anything. the old and moderate birds will guide u.

Guys... if i let the CBR drink $10 EO will it work? Fang used semi-synth but i'm getting white smoke from my CBR, according to her is the engine old already, keep burning EO in the engine.. what u guys think?

i drink Martell(expensive) will get high. drink Black Cat(cheap) also shiok. eh, thinner(free) also high right?

so it depends. you want to give your beloved bike drink Black Cat?

aiyo like that u make it seem alcohol is a human necessity leh.

put it this way... im thirsty so i drink tap water. or i could drink distilled water. or i could also drink reverse osmosis water. all serves its purpose of quenching my thirst.

i was relatively a new bird when i organised the A&W outing to Malaysia back in feb. not say that im a very old bird now lah. just a moderate bird. :cheeky:

but of cos i couldn't have done it without an old bird (collectees a.k.a Zed) doing the recce with me.

u can always organise anything. the old and moderate birds will guide u.

own self compliment own self.

narcissist.