SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

ZR > good to know you're safe. continue to be safe k? enjoy ur holidays and come back safely too!

Zed > if u want to convert to single seater, cannot suka suka convert one leh... need to register with LTA cos ur bike number plate and chassis would be registered with them as a "2 seater".

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ZR > good to know you're safe. continue to be safe k? enjoy ur holidays and come back safely too!

Zed > if u want to convert to single seater, cannot suka suka convert one leh... need to register with LTA cos ur bike number plate and chassis would be registered with them as a "2 seater".

wa, when you become LTA inspector?

wa, when you become LTA inspector?

i remember reading it somewhere laaaa not sure if it was in SBF or just randomly surfing LTA website. but definitely if u want to convert to single seater... LTA also must be notified.

aiya simple la...... for example.... my bike.... if i still want to pillion ppl and yet still have the "1 seater" look.... wrap the rear seat with glossy yellow seat cover lor :cheeky:

i remember reading it somewhere laaaa not sure if it was in SBF or just randomly surfing LTA website. but definitely if u want to convert to single seater... LTA also must be notified.

aiya simple la...... for example.... my bike.... if i still want to pillion ppl and yet still have the "1 seater" look.... wrap the rear seat with glossy yellow seat cover lor :cheeky:

not the same.

i want to wrap in CF.

Guys i am thailand hatyai alrdy. using the 50 baht/ hour com here.

anyway here the cbr parts V little only got the alu swing arm, the CDI, seat cover only.

i find that its pointles getting all these stuff lor.. cos the single seat cover is 1.8K baht. CDI 4K baht, racing cam shaft is like 6K baht... i dont think we need it la. an don yr hugger is not instock and so is the racing clutch i want which is only 400 baht but including courirer it will be 600 baht. might as well go JB do.

Anyway i have taken name cards of the bike shop and number plate shop le.

If you all think riding to thailand is fun. try it one day. From bordr its another 30 to 1hr on road to hatyai town. Lucky we met the dua gu-s from Malaysia Rdiers club to lead us in.. if not we all die liao. Not forgetting we one shot from SG to thailand. Butt will numb and u will fall asleep one. I guarantee you.

imagine u can only dare to 120... And For the first time i from GP esso ride all the way to ayer kerok. Full tank till reserve [red colour zone of gauge.] speed abuot 120 to 140 at parts, all the way non stop.. the journey is long and draggy. so i respect those who made it to thailand on a baby bike

just incase u all wondering..

my micron finally chao tar already

verdict. micron will chao tar if u 110 - 120 for 2.3 hrs. lol

WHoa its cool lah!! I wanted to bring my YBR all the way up to thailand leh, was waiting for holiday then i got this bike... hahha. YBR still with me.. cruising speed only 80km/h... LOL!! Think will take 1-2 days more to get there than you did!

zr! be safe ok! hope u're having fun.. haha..

chris>> his name is ah di..

Ok thx... intended to go today but aaaah what the heck.. its my birthday!! I'm entitled to be lazy!! Hahhahaa!

Safe travels Cpt.ZR... next trip up north i want to follow, but i touring virgin.. :angel::cheeky:

juz went to take a peep at my old taillight in the store room.

wires explained:

green is the universal color (ground) for all the rear lights.

brown is the +ve for tail light function.

yellow/green is +ve for brake light function.

orange is +ve for left signal.

blue is +ve for right signal.

kenneth: tap yellow/green + green.

if unsure of polarity of the leds, just tikam 1st.

since u wont run any risk of burning the leds.

:cheeky:

Kudos for the info.

Kenneth, i think this will solve your problem.

kudos to both of u! my problem has been solved!

now my box light only lights up when i tap either of my brakes! thanks guys! :thumb:

what i know is locals here dont like cbr because V limited parts for them only.

wah....strange leh

how come we all thot thai is like some heaven for cbr150 aftermarket parts.

noted on the hugger. thanks for checking anyway.

have a gd ride home!

we wait for u for the clutch change session at AGL~

just incase u all wondering..

my micron finally chao tar already

verdict. micron will chao tar if u 110 - 120 for 2.3 hrs. lol

:lol:

looks like our end-can really cannot put sticker.

sianz~

lucky i havent customise my HKS Silent Hi-power to stick on yet.

:p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

Ok thx... intended to go today but aaaah what the heck.. its my birthday!! I'm entitled to be lazy!! Hahhahaa!

happy birthday bro~

:cheers:

kudos to both of u! my problem has been solved!

now my box light only lights up when i tap either of my brakes! thanks guys! :thumb:

good to hear that

so the next time before u enter a corner, remember to be like those racing car/racing wannabes, tap yr brake light 1 or 2 times before u bank down~

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

i myself using a smaller profile for the rear at 90/80 instead of the stock 100/80.

seriously thinking of lupping on a pair of BT39 after my recent skiing experience during wet weather on my thai tt900 (lucky they are wearing out soon already anyway).

Bro you rear same as me... 90/80 lol ...

By the way, BT39 is a good tire.. currently using it. Wet road very tok kong.. haha.

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

good to hear that

so the next time before u enter a corner, remember to be like those racing car/racing wannabes, tap yr brake light 1 or 2 times before u bank down~

LOL. thankfully my front brake lever is superbly sensitive. pull a weeee bit only brake light up liao unlike my rear brake, which i have tried to "fine tune" it but to no avail.

so nowadays when slowing down i will do gentle taps frantically. i cant imagine what it looks like from behind.

LOL. thankfully my front brake lever is superbly sensitive. pull a weeee bit only brake light up liao unlike my rear brake, which i have tried to "fine tune" it but to no avail.

so nowadays when slowing down i will do gentle taps frantically. i cant imagine what it looks like from behind.

i tink at most yr cbr will behave like F1 car when the driver hit the brakes.

the rear led brakelight will flash in regular intervals (aka commonly known as strobe lights). u r one level higher than racing cars/wannabes!

:cheer:

Bro you rear same as me... 90/80 lol ...

By the way, BT39 is a good tire.. currently using it. Wet road very tok kong.. haha.

steady.

where u got yr tyres?

pricing?

will get mine within a mth's time when the rear is more worn out.

will replace both front and back.

somehow the front tyre is ultra lasting. changed it ard 40,000km ago and it still looks new. :faint:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

i tink at most yr cbr will behave like F1 car when the driver hit the brakes.

the rear led brakelight will flash in regular intervals (aka commonly known as strobe lights). u r one level higher than racing cars/wannabes!

:cheer:

woohoo! but still cant beat uncle lim's one lor...............

Good Morning ..............

Mine only brake light maaaa ......... itis really bright ...... wooohoooooooo now shall i tool a strobe light ??? Drill a hole on the box & let it blink blink when the lights are on ???

what a quiet saturday.

not only ur brake light bright leh uncle lim.... ur front white lights (is it called day driving lights as what u told me?)....... and ur left/right indicator is :thumb::thumb: *jealous*

Ok mate since your box stop light not so bright - how abt we tool a RED T10 LED Strobe on your box - U decide where to place it - top or bottom of the Box. Since it is your BOX - I strongly strongly suggest tool on-top, but if it is my box - i will tool it at the bottom. :p

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Ok mate since your box stop light not so bright - how abt we tool a RED T10 LED Strobe on your box - U decide where to place it - top or bottom of the Box. Since it is your BOX - I strongly strongly suggest tool on-top, but if it is my box - i will tool it at the bottom. :p

Whoa need so bright?? Want to blind people behind you then make them cannot see than langgar? :cheeky::angel:

steady.

where u got yr tyres?

pricing?

will get mine within a mth's time when the rear is more worn out.

will replace both front and back.

somehow the front tyre is ultra lasting. changed it ard 40,000km ago and it still looks new. :faint:

I request for the tires when I got my bike from VS motorsports.

My front and back both are battelax, 90/80. So far so good. :D

Btw, are we the only one with smaller tire on our rear CBR ?

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Btw... i always wonder what does our bike spec mean? DOHC 4V = Damn On and Hiong Charger??? =p

Let me guess!

Dual Over Head Cam

4 valve

this design is a little bit different from the cbr125 which is SOHC if i dint remember wrongly.

Surprisingly, my top speed is only 120KM/h...

Anyone know what could be wrong?

yr tyres too 'makan' already. u need a to swop for a pair of thailand tyres with me. :lol:

try a longer distance to tryout the topspeed.

do it by dragging lower gears until u hit gear 5.

should be able to hit 140kmph on our meter w/ this.

i have never crossed 140kmph before.

need to check w/ the slimmer riders on this.

Btw, are we the only one with smaller tire on our rear CBR ?

i would tink so.

the rest of them either go on stock tyre sizes or upsized their tyres.

:)

Edited by d0n^

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=