SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes we do once in a while...... first and foremost. im kenneth. lets have u start by telling us ur name? :)

hi kenneth... u can call me midzi or juz Zi im 23 this year... im werking as a technician at comfort delgro engineering at loyang lane under private car not taxi... my past time i like to play soccer or play dota that is a computer game i love it.... is the yellow cbr yours? nice man...

Edited by Demaestro

Demaestro says: Yeah Buddy!!!

basket, slack right. i got 4 projects due next week.

buy laptop the week after.

i've already mugged the majority of my semester away ......... now only left 1 more common test and its off to the big ones in april/may.

oh one thing i learnt today from Brainiac. Drive like ur granny and you'll make what fuel you've got left last 30% longer. Therefore i conclude that....................... I drive like my granny. :thumb:

i was relatively a new bird when i organised the A&W outing to Malaysia back in feb. not say that im a very old bird now lah. just a moderate bird. :cheeky:

but of cos i couldn't have done it without an old bird (collectees a.k.a Zed) doing the recce with me.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097502&postcount=21522

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097505&postcount=21523

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097511&postcount=21524

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097514&postcount=21525

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5097523&postcount=21526

u can always organise anything. the old and moderate birds will guide u.

Very nice outing with beautiful convoy of CBR.. hehe :)

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

Guys........... if bike drink EO - must repair leow ............ Piston rings not good laaaa

Your sentence very chim... Do you mean if the consumption of EO is very high ? :giddy:

hi kenneth... u can call me midzi or juz Zi im 23 this year... im werking as a technician at comfort delgro engineering at loyang lane under private car not taxi... my past time i like to play soccer or play dota that is a computer game i love it.... is the yellow cbr yours? nice man...

yes that yellow CBR is mine but the pic was taken approximately a year ago when i still diligently washed it every 2 weeks....... and when i didnt believe in having a 46L rear box. :D

Your sentence very chim... Do you mean if the consumption of EO is very high ? :giddy:

Welll .. Fishy.... if bike eat EO, regardless if high or low itis not good. Not good for the earth, not good for the exhaust & if not careful run out of EO during a high speed dash, engine might Jam causing accident... :cheeky:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

yes that yellow CBR is mine but the pic was taken approximately a year ago when i still diligently washed it every 2 weeks....... and when i didnt believe in having a 46L rear box. :D

Boxed CBR150 very nice....... :cheeky:

ya. spineless. lol.. but glad it serves u well lah.. at least it has it practical uses over aesthetics.

See no BOX CBR150 got problem leow........ :faint:

ya. spineless. lol.. but glad it serves u well lah.. at least it has it practical uses over aesthetics.

wah change display pic liao still dare to come in CBR thread ah....... :D

joking... u will forever be chained to this thread.... no escaping!

Boxed CBR150 very nice....... :cheeky:

See no BOX CBR150 got problem leow........ :faint:

with a box.......... i've never been this much happy.

boxed CBR150 is nice.....

if looks could kill..... uncle lim's LED-ed box would have killed so many on the road. :dot:

eh ya hor.... where's our thai boy ah? anyone knows when he's scheduled to be back?

Hey guys. I would like to know where and how much does it cost to change the end can? Mine got unsightly scratches and dents. Thanks in advance! :)

has it been running more than 50,000km already? if not, i suggest keeping it till a later date. why get rid of something that is still performing well?

but if u still insist,

Everfit Motor Pte Ltd

96 Desker Road

Singapore 209618

Welll .. Fishy.... if bike eat EO, regardless if high or low itis not good. Not good for the earth, not good for the exhaust & if not careful run out of EO during a high speed dash, engine might Jam causing accident... :cheeky:

Well... ah lim... i thought more or less the bike will eat some EO???

Please enlighten me :cheeky:

i drink Martell(expensive) will get high. drink Black Cat(cheap) also shiok. eh, thinner(free) also high right?

so it depends. you want to give your beloved bike drink Black Cat?

Guys........... if bike drink EO - must repair leow ............ Piston rings not good laaaa

Since my engine piston rings already going going gone... let me change to cheapskate EO and ill update you guys on what happens... god willing the piston doesn't seize can already... :angel::cheeky:

Well.... the my guess and experience from my YBR is that when engine piston rings and/or other engine moving parts are worn out from wear and tear, the parts tend to need more EO for lubrication.

In the case of my YBR my air filter was flooded with water, as a result i overheated the engine.... twice... and the EO also neglected to change after 2000km. By the time i changed at my LBS, my EO was kopi gao, thin like water, decomposed by the heat of the engine. Could feel the moving parts rubbing metal against metal and now my throttle response is sluggish and my clutch plates do not "makan" as well as before. The damage has been done.

In the case of CBR, i'm guessing since the bike operates at high RPMs to begin with, its going to be very hot (i like to pour water on the exhaust to see the steam and hiss from it just for the heck of it!! :cheeky:), it will evaporate the EO which comes out as white smoke from my exhaust, usually at 7k RPM.

Fang mentioned i should top up, if not change every month or 1000km whichever is sooner, but at this rate its going, i ride the bike very hard and i guess my oil level is below the mark already, need to standby a bottle of castrol EO already.... :sian:

P.S. Im looking for a cheap rack+baseplate+box USED CONDITION... i'm just a humble student, can't afford brand new...

wah change display pic liao still dare to come in CBR thread ah....... :D

joking... u will forever be chained to this thread.... no escaping!

with a box.......... i've never been this much happy.

boxed CBR150 is nice.....

if looks could kill..... uncle lim's LED-ed box would have killed so many on the road. :dot:

eh ya hor.... where's our thai boy ah? anyone knows when he's scheduled to be back?

Yes, i hope all is well with him as well - :cool:

Fishy .... in theory you are right most older bikes & car do eat some EO, techincally itis not suppose to. Loss of EO is due to many factors - commonly is the engine gasket leaking or the bottom screw not tighten correctly. The worst of them is the piston rings being worn out - then consumption of EO will be higher. Loss of EO will result in High temperature & higher fuel consumption as well. It happen to me b4, the bike overheated & jammed up, kena push all the way to a gas station to by EO. :faint:

Since my engine piston rings already going going gone... let me change to cheapskate EO and ill update you guys on what happens... god willing the piston doesn't seize can already... :angel::cheeky:

Well.... the my guess and experience from my YBR is that when engine piston rings and/or other engine moving parts are worn out from wear and tear, the parts tend to need more EO for lubrication.

In the case of my YBR my air filter was flooded with water, as a result i overheated the engine.... twice... and the EO also neglected to change after 2000km. By the time i changed at my LBS, my EO was kopi gao, thin like water, decomposed by the heat of the engine. Could feel the moving parts rubbing metal against metal and now my throttle response is sluggish and my clutch plates do not "makan" as well as before. The damage has been done.

In the case of CBR, i'm guessing since the bike operates at high RPMs to begin with, its going to be very hot (i like to pour water on the exhaust to see the steam and hiss from it just for the heck of it!! :cheeky:), it will evaporate the EO which comes out as white smoke from my exhaust, usually at 7k RPM.

Fang mentioned i should top up, if not change every month or 1000km whichever is sooner, but at this rate its going, i ride the bike very hard and i guess my oil level is below the mark already, need to standby a bottle of castrol EO already.... :sian:

P.S. Im looking for a cheap rack+baseplate+box USED CONDITION... i'm just a humble student, can't afford brand new...

Heee heeee same thing happen to me :cheeky: :cheeky: better go repair laaaa & in the meantime dun pio here & pio there .... conserve EO & check every few days... btw EO not cheap also ......

Guys... if i let the CBR drink $10 EO will it work? Fang used semi-synth but i'm getting white smoke from my CBR, according to her is the engine old already, keep burning EO in the engine.. what u guys think?

i tink u should send yr beloved bike to get it fixed.

:cheeky:

some issues get more major when rectification work is delayed~

anyway, $10 EO abit hard to gauge frm price alone la.

from LAB, $9 can get semi-synthetic castrol power 1 (w/o worksmanship).

:cheeky:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....