SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw a cbr125 last night too. and the end can is really chrome all the way. no black spouts. the plate was FBA i think.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

0:34 till 0:39 U can see at the end part of the end can also chrome 1, not black2 like ours 1.

B4 that timing, it shows the rear tail (to put our plate 1) quite nice ler. Can fit into our 150 or not? :angel:

hmm... i guess you're right. i've only seen the older model CBR125s.

i think the undertray can fit ours. if you can find one, that is.

chris u have got to stop flying over humps at high speed. this bike is not a scrambler!

guys, he flew over one hump at 60km/h on the way to meet me. that's how the "brake light permanently lit' problem came about.

Huh ?? I tot they met already maaaaa

something Zed is very fond of doing. :p

humps are for testing if you are 'hump chee'.

'hump chee' people will slow down. do you slow down?

just to let everyone here know how "hump chee" i am...

clearing woodlands customs with zed can be a real nightmare. thats becos im more "hump chee" than him, hence all it takes is for one "hump" to make him disappear from my sight.

just to let everyone here know how "hump chee" i am...

clearing woodlands customs with zed can be a real nightmare. thats becos im more "hump chee" than him, hence all it takes is for one "hump" to make him disappear from my sight.

Clearing woodland customs still ok. Those hump at Msia custom r real nightmare.

The effect is not immediate 1. If u do it all the way like that, u will know the undesirable effect when the bike grow older. Just like human. :angel:

Don, I double checked the CBR125 alrdy. My guessing is right, the speedo placing of CBR125 is different with CBR150. 125 speedo is more slanted (slope, so easy viewing) & upwards. Hope u understand what i meant. :angel:

Just curious, willl u change the speedo & its placing when u fit the 125 header?

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

hmm... i guess you're right. i've only seen the older model CBR125s.

i think the undertray can fit ours. if you can find one, that is.

Do u think I need to drill extra hole to fit it as well as secure it? 1 more thing, any side effect like vibration on the undertray?

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

hi Chris. allow me to introduce u to Zed.

AHhahha another hump pilot??

guys i think i saw irene's bike im SIM carpark today..... i THINK its her bike la.... cos i remember the maroon colour, medium sized box and got p plate.

wah seh...... park at staff carpark..... next to a car red lot some more. :clapping:

Who what when where??? today i park next to a CBR1000RR sim SIM carpark... lol. xiao wu jian da wu!

something Zed is very fond of doing. :p

Yeah... but when fuel tank whack into ball = ouch! :cheeky:

humps are for testing if you are 'hump chee'.

'hump chee' people will slow down. do you slow down?

Later the hump scrape the fariing... you go over hump left behind your handlebar and frame, everything else drop off... LOL! :cheeky:

i do! i slow downnnnn! =) cos i bo chee. which is fact too. LOL

:D:D:D

Yeah so now the bike light is like temperamental, if it feels like coming on it will come on. If not it just dies... and my voltmeter constantly beeping away cos the voltage always 16.7V.... super charged!!! :sian::cheeky::angel: