SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CBR150R Riders, Join us now!

paiseh

wow ... change spark plug.... need spark plug tool to take the spark plug out .... then before take spark plug out need to take the 2 side fairing ... and the the radiator... then later still must put back all the thing... but one in a year is ok de la

Mechanic open 1 side only ler the fairing. Either left or right also can. No need special tool 1 lah, so long as the tool can turn out the plug can alrdy. Radiator also no need to take out, just open 1 side so that ur hand can get in can alrdy. :angel:

Kenneth, jus pay 3 bucks for them to change for u can alrdy lah. They also need to eat mah. Later they close down how? Hahaha.... Once a year only.

this kind of thing like NS. try once in ur lifetime can liao.... dont do it for life. hahahahhaha :dot:

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collectees

• limbat

• Kenneth.C

• ozzarhomb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don, just parked beside CBR125. The header quite low ya, not so nice ler. It makes the speedo looks like so bulky. Will it be the same case for u if u fit the header into our 150?

First I couldnt recognize its 125. Then I saw the end can, y different with us 1. Haha... The end can nice ler chrome all the way till the end. But I rmbred our master said its not legal for 150. :(

i bet u didnt know there's 2 "illegal pipe" CBR150 right?

Micron, and Akrapovic ................ *rolls eyes 2 rounds*

Edited by Kenneth.C

I think most of them change their clutch spring just for performance lar, except Don. Key word is Racing Clutch Spring. Just my 2 cents opinion. :angel:

Don, my vocab is very poor 1. Radiator take out 1 side = loosening. :cheeky:

i hope.......... it will improve FC as well....... i very giam peng when it comes to petrol. i install liao, test out then post results here.

can.......... when all of us gather at Zed's motodiam and remove endcans lor. :lol:

Y u dont trust me?

Micron, Akaprovic, DBS, Yoshimura, Endurance, Moge, Remus, Sinergy, etc. Each of DBS, Yoshi, & Endu dono got how many types of pipe (Carbon, Stainless, Titanium) for our CBR150. :cheeky:

Anyway, its useless coz they r illegal.

Edited by Red_Devils

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

Y u dont trust me?

Micron, Akaprovic, DBS, Yoshimura, Endurance, Moge, Remus, Sinergy, etc. Each of DBS, Yoshi, & Endu dono got how many types of pipe (Carbon, Stainless, Titanium) for our CBR150. :cheeky:

of cos there are many pipes that can be fitted onto CBR150... just a matter of whether legal or not only.... u want no pipe also can..... LOL.

of cos there are many pipes that can be fitted onto CBR150... just a matter of whether legal or not only.... u want no pipe also can..... LOL.

Not a matter of whether legal or not, coz none of them is legal. LOL

No pipe too fierce, coz our bike is considered the smallest sport bike. :)

Edited by Red_Devils

Don, just parked beside CBR125. The header quite low ya, not so nice ler. It makes the speedo looks like so bulky. Will it be the same case for u if u fit the header into our 150?

First I couldnt recognize its 125. Then I saw the end can, y different with us 1. Haha... The end can nice ler chrome all the way till the end. But I rmbred our master said its not legal for 150. :(

:lol:

i dont mind the header looks low la

i have lowered front forks anyway. so maybe after fixing the 125 header, it will look super low?

:cheeky:

Don, my vocab is very poor 1. Radiator take out 1 side = loosening. :cheeky:

be careful when using this method. the last time i saw the malaysian mechanic do it this way, he was basically shoving the radiator towards the other side of the middle fairing so that he can get enough clearance to turn the spark plug tool. at the amount of pushing and shoving of the radiator, i am not surprised that was the reason why the lower portion of my side middle fairing will crack.

:sian:

thats when i decided to all future spark plug changes on my own whenever possible. cracked fairing versus taking out 4 screws for 1 more middle side fairing doesnt seem to be a worthy tradeoff.

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

:lol:

i dont mind the header looks low la

i have lowered front forks anyway. so maybe after fixing the 125 header, it will look super low?

:cheeky:

be careful when using this method. the last time i saw the malaysian mechanic do it this way, he was basically shoving the radiator towards the other side of the middle fairing so that he can get enough clearance to turn the spark plug tool. at the amount of pushing and shoving of the radiator, i am not surprised that was the reason why the lower portion of my side middle fairing will crack.

:sian:

thats when i decided to all future spark plug changes on my own whenever possible. cracked fairing versus taking out 4 screws for 1 more middle side fairing doesnt seem to be a worthy tradeoff.

Its not that becoz of the header low become look not nice. From front, the header looks nice. From the seat, the speedo looks bulky that makes it look not nice. Or maybe 125 speedo placing is different with us?

That means ur fairing didnot crack immediately in the shop while they r changing ur plug isit? Which make u unable to claim for compensation. Anyway, lesson learnt. :angel:

chris u have got to stop flying over humps at high speed. this bike is not a scrambler!

guys, he flew over one hump at 60km/h on the way to meet me. that's how the "brake light permanently lit' problem came about.

[ :: w h i t e f a n g :: ]

for the love of the game, and the ride..

So collectees is your clutch dragging after 55k or is there more milage left on that clutch?

Sorry for the annoying questions. I'm just trying to figure out whether to invest on a clutch or not soon.

please, there are no annoying questions. (except from Manly Stanly)

it's not slipping yet. i'm just doing it cos everyone else is. and now when i hit the expressways my throttle is flat out.

er, isin't CBR125 end can same as ours?

Y u dont trust me?

eh! my Carbon Akrapovic legal one ok!