SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore Traffice Policemen

diruiz

Do you dislike TP officers?  

679 members have voted

1. 1. Do you dislike TP officers?

You mean in the movie that the officer ride recklessly to attend an urgent case, got into an accident and got injured. Follow by people complaining. To me its an honorable scene. :cheeky:

imagine a tp ride recklessly then kena summon from other tp..

HAHA this idea can put in singapore movies

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me I don't siam TP. I use a shade and clear visor. Maybe you might want use that too. Then you don't have to siam any TP in future haha.

My opinion is tat better siam TP.... Kena 1 time catch cos tinted helmet.. They check using their machine (don noe wats the name) checking the darkness of the visor.. If im not wrong the passing is 35.. Mine is 37...

The malay TP don giv face... Straight away 50 bucks fine... Lucky no points...

• 4 years later...

Just found this thread.

TP, Generally I'll respect and salute them.

Not easy for them to be selected as white knight in the first place and with their skills and bravery, helps to maintain law and order in our roads.

If they are not as courteous as expected, try to understand... perhaps they have been v tired after many hrs on the road or maybe they had a recent unpleasant encounter eg rude/reckless motorist/rider (sometimes we as motorist/rider feel angry when someone break a rule right especially if such action endanger other road users or pedestrians).

Dream Bike: Pearl White Goldwing 2012

• 11 months later...

If you are in customer service line, you will know it is getting more difficult to serve the members of public nowadays being most of us are better educated thus we tend to reason more:deal:. Well, in the first place if we can just complied to the rules then it shouldn't be much of the problem with the men in white. I have yet to hear of any drivers/riders being caught for speeding at 110km/hr on our 90km/hr expressway. That being said, some years back my friend was caught for riding at 114km/hr at PIE along Kallang side on his Yamaha R1 on a 80km/hr portion. If you have not committed any wrong doing then your conscious should be clear when you happen to see the men in white. Show them a little bit more respect by not travelling above that road speed limit.:clapping: and you should be fine.:cheer: