SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone still wash bike at void deck these days??

I wash at the car wash bay.... hehe... usually on weekdays nights... cause weekend all the cars are there... and they like to glare at u when u wash your bike there... i wonder why...

Hi guys! I'm at this place washing my bike now. For a reasonable price of $10, they washed my 2B full fairing bike really clean and lubed my chains too :) I'm really satisfied with the cleanliness and details they put in for this price.

The location is SANFU MOTOR PTE LTD @ kaki bukit autobay. Google for more info:)

This still valid?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bring a pail of water and some mama lemon. Use one roll of paper towel to absorb the water then use 303 aerospace protectant to give it the shine and protection from UV Rays.

good exercise too. Cultivates discipline, integrity, honesty, and all that bull s h I t

Just bring a pail of water and some mama lemon. Use one roll of paper towel to absorb the water then use 303 aerospace protectant to give it the shine and protection from UV Rays.

good exercise too. Cultivates discipline, integrity, honesty, and all that bull s h I t

:clap:Kudos:clap:

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/6340cbdaa041241e4946fad2599832d1.jpg bike wash at Woodlands street 41 MSCP. Really good service. 23$ for class 2A bike full detailing with chain cleaning and lube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrAgash

bikestudio does washing btw.

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/02/6340cbdaa041241e4946fad2599832d1.jpg bike wash at Woodlands street 41 MSCP. Really good service. 23$ for class 2A bike full detailing with chain cleaning and lube

Recommend!!!!

Be wise on the road...

Think of your loved one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...