SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/S1030017.jpg (Nite Mode)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/Daymode-1.jpg(Day Mode)

Always Contactable at 92745438

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)

• 1 month later...
rudy's number is 84003867. he's a first class detailer. worth every cent.

Hi bro, he doesnt use dat number animore... Looks like everyone wants his service.:) Dats gd news but he is currently doing bike grooming freelance only and unable to accommodate the demand now i guess. I cant wait for him to make a full comeback as the quality is different from others..:)

hey guys just saw this thread, there's a new place that just opened.. Just happened to see their ad on forum and tried them out.

they do wash, polish and full groom. Wa not bad lehz. They use all auto glym products to groom the bike. Did a full grooming on my bike including chain cleaning and all. Some more all hand wash from your rims to body work and hand dried. And the brush for rims are all seperated and sponge to wash bikes all use difference sponge for top part and bottom parts.

overall review quite solid. reli very professional the way things are done and i can see the effort put in.

pricing wise i think better check with the shop "RIDING 69" they have a thread. Best i have ever been to be it other bike groomers or freelance. And my friends and i were playing pool and playing wii while waiting.

Hey bro been to juzzwheels also.. starting was not too bad.. but now honestly not that good... price is comaparable to this new place riding 69. but product range is not that good. turtle wax and cheap chemicals and all.. when i went to riding 69 expected them to be using about the same kind of products. but was quite pleased when i saw that the whole product range was autoglym. Even the degreaser. alot of washing palces use chemicals on your rims as it is easier to remove the stains and it has stained and marked my chrome swing arm, went back had to polish it out myself. But their autoglym degreeaser is meant for those ex cars and it's strong enough to clean my chain and rims but doesn't leave a mark or damange my chrome. I asked them where they got it from, but they told me autoglym doesn sell the degreaser in retail.

another thing is that juzzwheels ever used a metal brush to scrub my rims, when i saw it i told them nvm i go home and wash the rims myself. so end of the day i will be going back to riding 69 to do my basic washes and further polishes next time again.

Hey bro been to juzzwheels also.. starting was not too bad.. but now honestly not that good... price is comaparable to this new place riding 69. but product range is not that good. turtle wax and cheap chemicals and all.. when i went to riding 69 expected them to be using about the same kind of products. but was quite pleased when i saw that the whole product range was autoglym. Even the degreaser. alot of washing palces use chemicals on your rims as it is easier to remove the stains and it has stained and marked my chrome swing arm, went back had to polish it out myself. But their autoglym degreeaser is meant for those ex cars and it's strong enough to clean my chain and rims but doesn't leave a mark or damange my chrome. I asked them where they got it from, but they told me autoglym doesn sell the degreaser in retail.

another thing is that juzzwheels ever used a metal brush to scrub my rims, when i saw it i told them nvm i go home and wash the rims myself. so end of the day i will be going back to riding 69 to do my basic washes and further polishes next time again.

How much did u pay for?

Hi bro, he doesnt use dat number animore... Looks like everyone wants his service.:) Dats gd news but he is currently doing bike grooming freelance only and unable to accommodate the demand now i guess. I cant wait for him to make a full comeback as the quality is different from others..:)

Hi sierra79 and everyone here.. Tks 4 d support. After numerous request n consideration, i shall make a comeback on the bike grooming industry.. Look out for my new company.. Rudyra Aesthetics. Hopefully i can start by jan 2012.. Cheers. Pm me if u have any queries.. Tks..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone tried washing at the SPC/Esso washing stations?

I will appreciate those water sprays to get rid of the stubborn greasy stains leh...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224954

2B(8/09);2A(10/10);2(12/11)

Derbi "Black Maverick" Terra 125 (8/09-9/12)

Honda "Burly Bison" Varadero XL1000V1 (10/11-12/12)

Ducati "Banded Mustang" Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (12/12-)

Vespa "Vicki" GT200 (05/14-)

"Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity."

don't bother. expensive and lousy

How much is it to begin with?

think its 6/7 bucks. got to ask them. not all stations will wash bikes

Same price as a normal car?! Ok, thanks. Shall drop the idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...