SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, seems a lot of u is keen on Rudy services n i've received a lot of pm regarding queries abt his services.. As i'm also a regular customer i can only answer on which i knew.. The best is to contact him direct at 82364479 or visit his facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rudyra.aesthetics...

Frequent question asked:

1) Why is his services is recommendable?

from my regular visits, i prefer his High Definition Grooming.. Wif his detailed washing where he will lookout on each crook n cranny as not to miss out any spot... He put in effort to wash the bike like his own n its really assuring as u know that its under a gd care.. After the washing, he shall dry off the bike with 2 different cloths to ensure that painted surfaces (tank/fairing etc) n other surfaces does not mix with just 1 cloth.. Followed by grooming, he shall ensure every application of wax, sealant n HD wax is being used with different sponges.. After the finishing touches, u can see that ur bike will look like showroom condition in which u can b proud of... lastly, HD grooming can last u couple of mths n dat really saves rather to wax every mth.. In my opinion, his services is worth every penny... I'm sure some of u guys here have tried HD grooming n agree regarding my view... Try his services n u wont regret coming to him... Just my 2 cents...

@sierra79

How long does the whole "transformation sesssion" take so i would roughly know what timing would be best to book

Hmm... Normally when Rudy do it by himself, the whole grooming process for HD grooming shall take ard 3hrs... Wat i would do, I shall put the bike under his care n i went 4 shopping or catch a movie at tampines mall n by the time i came back, my bike will be ready..:) :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

3. Balestier road, Caltex, SGD 7.00, Snow wash, good job!

4. Yishun Esso off Yishun Ten, wash @ $5

5. Sengkang ESSO Normal wash $10 (NOT RECOMMENDED)

6. Kovan SPC, SGD $5.00 for Snow Wash + Rim Cleaning (NOT RECOMMENDED)

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$8 (9 Dec, they quote me $8...I ran away)

2. Punggol SPC Normal shampoo wash $5

3. D'gapz - now november promo: wash & wax/polish for just $5...includes chain lube too!!

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

The SPC at Toa Payoh stopped offering bike wash already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just tried Shell along Paya Lebar Road in front of Certis Cisco building, near Paya Lebar flyover.

$8 for muddy scrambler after trail - includes spray, foam wash & drying.

Open 24 hours.

Quite good service at 11:30pm - took about 15min for 2-person team to wash.

Another team of 2 person had washed 4 cars already before mine is done.

Good service with wiping of individual spokes (not sure if they do it in busy day time though)

So to add on to existing list as follows:

NORTH

1. Choa Chu Kang Drive ,near MRT ,ESSO petrol station-wash bike and car,s$5,normal

2. Toa Payoh Lorong 6, SPC Petrol Kiosk, SGD$5.00 for Bike Wash, Normal wash + Rim Cleaning + Friendly Workers - Lorong 6 now got ERP.

7. Yishun SPC, price forgot, + rim cleaning. As of 2004 since i wash bike at petrol station

EAST

1. Tampines Caltex opp Temasek Poly Snow wash @$8 (9 Dec, they quote me $8...I ran away)

3. D'gapz - now november promo: wash & wax/polish for just $5...includes chain lube too!!

4. Upper East Coast Road SPC: $8 for foam wash

5. Paya Lebar Road Shell(in front of Certis Cisco building): $8 for Spray + foam wash + drying, 24hrs

SOUTH/CENTRE

1.Macpherson Road, Caltex, tried twice, 9/10. chemical wash $10 (cannot give 10/10 bcos they didn't push my bike, so some parts of the rims r abit dirty.. )

WEST

1. Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Caltex, SGD$5.00, Snow Wash, Not very good job done on the rims

I went for Rudy's HD grooming on Sunday mng. wow this guy he put in effort to wash the bike like his own bike. I was standing there watched whole process and was very amazed. after wash he put like 3 layer of different wax. now my bike look like showroom condition. good job Rudy two thumbs up for your service. I be coming back regularly

I went for Rudy's HD grooming on Sunday mng. wow this guy he put in effort to wash the bike like his own bike. I was standing there watched whole process and was very amazed. after wash he put like 3 layer of different wax. now my bike look like showroom condition. good job Rudy two thumbs up for your service. I be coming back regularly

May I have Rudy's contact please?

thanks.

Just tried Shell along Paya Lebar Road in front of Certis Cisco building, near Paya Lebar flyover.

$8 for muddy scrambler after trail - includes spray, foam wash & drying.

Open 24 hours.

Quite good service at 11:30pm - took about 15min for 2-person team to wash.

Another team of 2 person had washed 4 cars already before mine is done.

Good service with wiping of individual spokes (not sure if they do it in busy day time though)

So to add on to existing list as follows:

NORTH

EAST

4. Upper East Coast Road SPC: $8 for foam wash

5. Paya Lebar Road Shell(in front of Certis Cisco building): $8 for Spray + foam wash + drying, 24hrs

SOUTH/CENTRE

WEST

I'll try not to go to the macpherson caltex anymore... I went once before for chemical wash and it was good, dropped the bike went for duck rice dinner and went back to collect, nice and clean...

but this year's CNY and then July I went down to try to get a wash... the aunty over there just push me away and tell me cannot do because they have other cars to do grooming for... CNY i can understand but July? I only saw 2 cars then and so many staff...

F. she wants to do cars let her do... I'm not going there anymore and I'd recommend you guys not to as well in order to save yourselves the frustration.

There are better and cheaper services out there...

Signature editted as unauthorised commercial advertising. Please contact Senior Moderator/Admin for more advertising details

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried out Rudyra Aesthetics and its worth every penny. Tried the High Definition Grooming n i was really amazed with the after product.. My bike was shining n i am smiling..:) Kudos to Rudy as he did a great job. No surprise that his name is always mention here.. Psst.. For those who wanna try his grooming, HD grooming is the best option n there's a promotion till 7th sept for HD grooming.. Wanna know more, give Rudy a call...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it seems that they does not provide bike grooming service leh

Previous Drive : Hyundai H100, Subaru 1.6TS, Chery T11 1.6M

Current Drive : 2012 Kia Soul 1.6A

Previous Ride : Yamaha TW200, Honda VT400S, HD XL1200C, Kawa Versys 1000

Current Ride : 2016 BMW GS 1200 Adventure

Dream Ride : Harley Davidson Road King Classic

Dream Drive : Land Rover Defender 110 / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Hi all, i recently passed tp and got secondhand SP. Want to get it cleaned out by professional because I noob and dunno where can wash where cannot wash.

Tried contacting Rudy, but unfortunately, he got into accident and now recuperating. Anyone know any alternatives for the time being?

RIDE.

2012 - 2015: Honda NSR150SP

2015 - current : Honda CBR600RR

Healtx,

Why not try JB? I frequent wash there...RM8... The shop I went, wash 5 times, free 1 time. Will give u the stamp.

Shop name cannot remember as the whole stretch does the wash. It's opposite New York Hotel. Let me know if you are interested and will provide u the exact name.

Nevertheless, you can also try other shops in JB. Price almost the same la! Washed once in sg, but no good experience, yet expensive! My understanding is Sg more focused on cars. Cos easier to wash ma..

Enjoy!!!

5 Oct 2005 - Jun 2007(SP) FS6059X

18 Jun 2007 - 26 Nov 2007 -> CBR400, L model problematic FJ532*S

26 Nov 2007 - 12 Nov 2011 -> TA200, FV2X2G

12 Nov 2011 - 12 Nov 2012 -> SYM GTS200, FZ99*0D

29 Nov 2012 - 13 July 2015 -> KIA Rio HB 1.4M, SFY*

13 Jul 2015 - 28 Apr 2018 -> Kia Cerato V2 SKT*

28 Apr 2018 till current -> Hyundai Elentra S_trim SLZ*

Jeff: izzit arani car wash?

All bikes same price regardless of size?

********************************************************************************

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Pizzaboy_Siggy.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg