SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Where can wash and polish bike?

Originally posted by Speedpass@Feb 14 2006, 11:43 PM

I live juz next blk . :cheer:

haha ........ so what bike are you riding? Care to try my services?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9692/img9124zb3.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8310/alanhv3.png

Aprilia Riders Club Singapore (ARC)

a place where all aprilians gathers and have fun together!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by alanhim@Feb 14 2006, 10:48 PM

haha ........ so what bike are you riding? Care to try my services?

I riding r1 , but havnt moved in yet , still under reno . Mind pm me ur price ? :cheeky:

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

hi... to those who go in to malaysia to wash bike.. would you all mind try to name out place, price and service... cause thinking to go malaysia to wash regularly.. last sunday i went in just next and oppsit holiday Inn plaza (few car wash there) they quote me 38RM, 35RM, 30RM for wash polish and wax... and i try the 35RM the service not bad.. :cheeky:

Rot In Hell!!

• 2 weeks later...

:cheer: Sanfu Motor 3rd Anniversary :cheer:

1st prize - Pocket Bike 50cc

2nd prize - S$200.00 Sanfu Voucher

3rd prize - S$30.00 Secret Recipe Voucher

Saturday, May 13, 2006

3.00pm – 6.00pm

*High Tea Buffet (halal)

*Photo Taking

**Win, win, win! Great prizes to be won on 13 May 2006! Every $50.00 you spend in Sanfu entitles you a Lucky draw. Just fill in your particulars, drop in the Lucky Draw Box, and you’re on your way to winning fabulous prizes**!

From 13 Feb 2006 till 13 May 2006

- ENGINE OIL

- SPARK PLUG

- OIL FILTER

- TUNNING

- TYRES

***Purchase any 2 of the above mentioned items & Enjoy a Free Bike Wash by Bikini Babes :sweat: on 13/05/06 (Sat)

****Photo taking with 2 Bikini Babes, with your own bike :clap:

(min $5.00 per Photo Taking, the money will all goes to Children’s Society)

Spouses and friends are most welcome to join us. So do come on down and give us this opportunity to show our appreciation for your kind support all these years and join us on this joyous occasion.

Venue

SANFU MOTOR TRADING

141 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 Shun Li Industrial Park Singapore 416005

(Near Bedok North Sec School, Opp Blk 151 Bedok Reservoir Road)

A CHANCE FOR SANFU TO SAY :bow: “THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT” :bow:

**Term & Condition apply.

Item subjected to availability and brands and promotion is on a 1st come 1st serve basis,so get it while stock last!

SANFU Motor Trading

141 Kaki Bukit Ave 1

Shun Li Industrial Park

Singapore 416005

Click HERE to check out our latest promotion.

Originally posted by imfarhan@Mar 13 2006, 01:08 AM

i tried gulimard this morning.

my recommendation?

wash urself.

wasting money.

$9 fly like that.

huh ??

wat u saying ???

Originally posted by alanhim@Feb 14 2006, 10:37 PM

Hey guys some info on bike cleaning & polish services.

Call/SMS NOW at 96800844 (Alan) - Appointment only!

Satisfaction GUARANTEE!

TOO TIRED … TOO LAZY to clean your bike? Leave it with me for 1½ - 2 hour and you will have it back clean and shining!

I also provide "at-ur-doorstep" service for additional $3 only.

Charges as follows: -

(Prices not inclusive for the "at-ur-doorstep" services.)

Scooters - $15

Mopeds - $15

Cruisers - $18 and above (Base on model & type of CCs)

Naked Bikes - $15 and above (Base on model & type of CCs)

Sport Bikes - $18 and above (Base on model & type of CCs)

Operating Hours:

Mondays to Fridays - 7.30pm to 10pm (Evening Only)

Saturdays, Sundays & PHS - Depend on availability & need to make early appointment.

PS: Those who prefer to come down to woodlands It's at Blk 588A woodlands drive 16 Multi Storey Car park just beside Blk 586. It’s somewhere near Vista point. As this is not a shop location pls sms or give me a call in advance so that I could make arrangement to meet up with you. Thank you.

Hi, can pm the price for steed VSE.

Jan 08 - change new started switch

Originally posted by mi20@Dec 15 2005, 06:51 PM

Car Wash at Mobil beside Yew Tee MRT. Provide Bike wash. Just ask them.

Cost $6.

Free Foam and Chemical Wash.

Service wise. Very Good.

My X9 totally dirty and wheel very dirty.

They use chemical on rims and full foam on bike fairing.

After finish wash. Wipe dry and then they apply chemical on the black surface X9 cover.

Very Happy now.

Hope this is a good recommendation. My back wheel is extremely dirty, can't seem to clean it off myself.

but still singapore cleaning is not so good! the chemical are too strong and some stupid car washers spray on my tank! guillemard road no chemical but use same basin to wash my wheels and cover set! all the dirt and sand mix together! puck! and then the geylang shell spray dunno what chemical go and spray all over my bike! my laquer all gone! then i go home spend 1hr polish and wax my tank and fairing! stupid! jb is the best behing the small shell there. they use air gun chemical and use seperate basin and sponge for fairings and engile/wheels. polish a bit can be done free. rm8 only normally i give 10rm and keep the change. and there is no wiping they use the air gun to dry away the water. really cool!

https://www.facebook.com/farispitbrakesII

Rare Helmets? Arai Ram3 Shoei J Force 2 -> www.farispitbrakes.wordpress.com

Originally posted by faris@Apr 8 2006, 06:18 AM

but still singapore cleaning is not so good! the chemical are too strong and some stupid car washers spray on my tank! guillemard road no chemical but use same basin to wash my wheels and cover set! all the dirt and sand mix together! puck! and then the geylang shell spray dunno what chemical go and spray all over my bike! my laquer all gone! then i go home spend 1hr polish and wax my tank and fairing! stupid! jb is the best behing the small shell there. they use air gun chemical and use seperate basin and sponge for fairings and engile/wheels. polish a bit can be done free. rm8 only normally i give 10rm and keep the change. and there is no wiping they use the air gun to dry away the water. really cool!

where is the small shell? you're not referring to the shell on the left at the end of the long road before we take the u-turn back to s'pore right?

Originally posted by faris@Apr 8 2006, 07:31 AM

alanhim are u earning extra pocket money or are u into detailing hobbiest?

Well sort of both maybe. haha .... but so far at least everyone is Satisfy with my services ...... :sweat:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9692/img9124zb3.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8310/alanhv3.png

Aprilia Riders Club Singapore (ARC)

a place where all aprilians gathers and have fun together!

Just tried alanhim's bike cleaning services today, I'll say I'm a satisfied customer!

Products used is also of good and reputable quality.

:thumb:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

for the wheels and hard to reach places...i think chemical is good....as for the rest....it takes a lover of bikes to be a bike lover....

clean your own bike!! tired as we may be....but at least our baby will be cleaned by ourselves....statisfaction...

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy

Originally posted by Gweester@Apr 18 2006, 02:18 AM

for the wheels and hard to reach places...i think chemical is good....as for the rest....it takes a lover of bikes to be a bike lover....

clean your own bike!! tired as we may be....but at least our baby will be cleaned by ourselves....statisfaction...

i agree cleaning own bike is a satisfaction. But i jz cnt gt the wheels completely clean. Any "chemicals" that can recomen?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Scorpione_phantom@May 9 2003, 01:24 PM

so anyone interested to go together??? or organise one trip to johor wash bike?? heee :smile: :cheer:

Any1 tried washing and polishing at Johor JUSCO Basement? RM15 only very cheap and very cheap. Included polishing rim, tyres and my 2 panniers also. Strongly recommended. But 1 point to note, the worker wax my tyres also dangerous.

http://i22.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0601/c3/36232d21ab7debd168411b84676a78c3.jpg

dey faris, which shop you go wash ur bike at jb ah? Near JB customs or not?

i wash my bike once a month at the 2nd shop beside the makan place on the road proceeding to new york hotel.. they charge Rm$7/- for wash and Rm$30/- for wash, wax n polish..

If you wash with frens, can get discount.. That time i go, 3 bikes they only charge Rm$70/- ..

worth it wat! my rims and ferrings damn kilat.. you all go try there lah... No worries...

When they wash ur bike, you can sit at the kopitiam eat, tok c*** and drink while watching ur bike bath... :sweat: :thumb:

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by ChesterS@Apr 18 2006, 12:19 PM

i agree cleaning own bike is a satisfaction. But i jz cnt gt the wheels completely clean. Any "chemicals" that can recomen?

Anyone knows the answer?

http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/Daytona675_gallery_main_1_2008.jpg

Originally posted by R6ex@Sep 2 2006, 12:49 AM

Anyone knows the answer?

Use those wheel cleaners in spray cans... quite good... just spray and leave it for awhile... then rinse/wipe/hose off.... all the grime/oil/dirt all gone like magic!!! but take note not to leave it on the rims for too long... cos if they dry up, they stain the rims.. been there done that... :cheeky:

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!

anyway.. anyone tried the bikewash in Caltax along macpherson road... think $10 for chemical wash... VERY CLEAN.. MAKES YOUR BIKE LOOKS BRAND NEW!!!! remember to bring along ya chain lube.. cos they will really clean ya chain...

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!

Originally posted by retro@Sep 3 2006, 07:49 PM

anyway.. anyone tried the bikewash in Caltax along macpherson road... think $10 for chemical wash... VERY CLEAN.. MAKES YOUR BIKE LOOKS BRAND NEW!!!! remember to bring along ya chain lube.. cos they will really clean ya chain...

Nope, but since u said its so good, I'm gonna give it a try some day! :thumb:

http://www.triumph.co.uk/images/Daytona675_gallery_main_1_2008.jpg