SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Advrider:

Where you heading to this time? I'll be jealous if you're heading back to Pai again.. :p

Joseph Ho:

Let's plan a trip then.. Anyone free for a 2 days 1 nite trip to M'sia? Or shall we start with a bike meetup in SG instead?

If anyone's looking for a sexy looking carbon fiber single seater for the ZZR1400, do let me know.. I'm selling off mine.. Can't fit it after installing the H&B universal top rack.. :p

Let the good times roll..

Bro, really hope to join u'll but on residential course till mid December, can't even leave state....Gosh...where is my Santa....! I will do the local meetup if on weekend ...onloy then can I book out......haiz

BTW, on my 9 yrs old scooter.....furtherest I have been is Senai....no experience on long trip at all......will wait till my C14 arrival.....

Pai is one of the destination... I'll be exploring south eastern side this time round.

Andrew, I missed Pai....nice never ending twisty road with awesome view. Wished I could join U but due to my current knee injury, I'm forced to do a quit riding sale... :-(.

Just in case if any of u here might be interested on my riding apparels. Click on the link below.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293278

CMYRS:

I invested too much in Lenny's shop thus you see me at JuzzWheelzz quite often.. Hehe.. Was there last week getting my Stelvio done.. Might be back again soon..

Advrider:

Do stop by the wanton noodle stall in Pai & say hi to the lovely daughter of the shop owner for me.. She speaks great English.. Cute too.. :p Let me see if I can locate her pic..

Joseph:

How about a Geylang durian ride? Haha.. We used to do Sunday evening meet ups at McDonalds near M Hotel once upon a time.. Someone wants to revive that? Haven't seen Ubais & his friend on the green '14 in a long time..

vara:

Special discount for Kawa bikers? :p

nice flaming 14! ive seen your bike a juzzwheels quite a couple of mths back,

ok! will buzz u we are going up again or just bypassing.

When are u intending to leave the highlands?

there are 5 other gtrs, will check their schedule or will be nice to have one more return with us ok? :)

i`ll be heading home on sunday....

which is 2 days laters..

stayed here for too long...

when u all will be here? country lodge?

i might be able to go find u all there..

keke

anyway u`ve my number,

gimme a buzz or sms when u reach here ya?

Andrew, I missed Pai....nice never ending twisty road with awesome view. Wished I could join U but due to my current knee injury, I'm forced to do a quit riding sale... :-(.

Just in case if any of u here might be interested on my riding apparels. Click on the link below.

omg,

hope u recover soon

so that one day u may ride ur dreams again!!

riders nv really quit riding, they only pause for a short while..

cuz the fun of riding and touring is always more than the dangers and difficulties faced...

get well soon and see u on the rds soon man!

omg,

hope u recover soon

so that one day u may ride ur dreams again!!

riders nv really quit riding, they only pause for a short while..

cuz the fun of riding and touring is always more than the dangers and difficulties faced...

get well soon and see u on the rds soon man!

Thks buddy, for the words of encouragement. Agree with u abt quit riding thing, probably "pause" riding wld be more appropriate.

Ride safe to all, I'll be back riding again once I'm fit enuf.

Rest well and recover. Trips will always be there...

vara:

Interested in your helmets but wrong size.. I've got an XL head.. Haha.. Any other goodies boh? Why not keep the helmets.. You'll be back to riding in no time.. Riding is a passion, not a job.. You'll quit your job but you'll not quit riding..

Advrider:

Yeah.. That's my riding kaki Eric.. I enjoy touring with him.. We were at Kanchanaburi last year.. Climbed the whole 7 tiers of waterfalls at Erawan National Park.. Took a nice dip at the top most layer.. We're still planning for our next ride up..

Advrider:

Yeah.. That's my riding kaki Eric.. I enjoy touring with him.. We were at Kanchanaburi last year.. Climbed the whole 7 tiers of waterfalls at Erawan National Park.. Took a nice dip at the top most layer.. We're still planning for our next ride up..

He's one rider with skill and passion.....

vara:

Interested in your helmets but wrong size.. I've got an XL head.. Haha.. Any other goodies boh? Why not keep the helmets.. You'll be back to riding in no time.. Riding is a passion, not a job.. You'll quit your job but you'll not quit riding..

Oh thats just too bad but its ok to hv an XL head....as long as not "big headed"...lol...just joking.

Yeah, was thinking of keeping the lids if no taker...

ohayo:

I'm the manager-on-duty this weekend & will only be off work after 3pm tomorrow. Haiz.. You free in the evening? Maybe we do a meet up for kopi & snack?

Minor,

Keep my nuber, k. 98329600. Easir to arrange thru sms ah.

Sometimes need to do improtu supper out or petrol break. No time for online. wahahahahahah

anybodi wanna go east fish at Ah koong fish resturant tomorrow? (25/08/2010)? Located near to pasir gundang vicinity. Purely fish makan like fish ball noodle etc. But all fish foods.

Meet at 9am at GP Esso as i have to be back by singapore road 1pm

Destination - Ah Koong Fish Restaurant

Distance - Estimated 50km from 2nd link

Meet up - GP ESSO

Time - 10am. Move off 10.15am

Date - 25/08/2010

Ohayo and wife

Bro, can't join this time... hving fever n bo voice :sian:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

ohayo:

Noted your number.. Perhaps can meet up with Kumar for that chocolate special.. Ubais & friend would like to join for the next meet up too.. :)

i can go anot???? haha :shy:

Dear Gtrian,

Please do a pre ride check before you moved off. Yesterday i noticed my rear brake cable came loose from the clip and its insulator was burnt out by the mid pipe. Luckily i found out earlier and managed to cable tie it to prevent further damage.

Quickly cable tie them. My bike plastic retainer clips are giving way already.

Maybe soon i have to change to steel braided hoses too?

ohayo:

Noted your number.. Perhaps can meet up with Kumar for that chocolate special.. Ubais & friend would like to join for the next meet up too.. :)

I can make it on this coming thursday night outing. ^_^ hehe

Kulai seafood makan?

Bukit indah kopi plus street stalls makan?