SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

u need to order from online.. @ http://www.corbin.com.. in singapore they don sell..

Tried their website...eerr....not sure how its done. I emailed them but no reply. Can bros who had ordered advice? Example, how you ordered, the cost of the seats ( I intend to get both rider and passenger + backrest) since its in USD, payment method? greatly appreciated....

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joseph,

If you are lucky, they will reply your email. If not you will not hear from them as corbin don entertained overseas order. Nevertheless do your order at these links. Automatically they will contact you for payment and order details. No credit card payment. Either you transferred money to their account or use a debit card. Corbin will charge a lump sum first and refund whenever there is balance left of your order. Take note should you need to call them. You need to wake up real early like 3-5am to call their office.

Btw there is another type of seat also. I have heard of the seat called russell too

Sargent Cycle http://www.sargentcycle.com/kawwsconcours.htm

http://www.corbin.com/accessories/glovebox.shtml

http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/kc8fre.shtml

I have the full sets. Back then the five items set me at SGD 3500 (include Shipping, insurance and 7% GST. But i have no regrets as i have enjoyed every single piece of the items. ^_^ Every items came in good condition. ^_^

1. Front saddle no heat, Concours 1400 $289 USD

2. Rear saddle no heat, Concours 1400 $209 USD

3. Smuggler Trunk Painted Concours 1400 $799 USD

4. Backrest w/ Glovebox, Painted $578 USD

Edited by ohayo

bike is great.... if u guys pump @ Malaysia try petronas 97 .. is dam gd.. u cn feel the diff between 95 & 97. only prob is the windscreen is vry low.. i see no point wind still hit the rider..

care to explain why the windscreen's too low since yours already improved over the previous version......

One day or half day trip out

Anybody interested to go malaysia on this sunday, 18th July 2010?

Trip 1 (half day)

Purpose - Breakfast Dim Sum trip at Kulai

Venue - Second link GP ESSO

Move off time - 10.00am

Interested

1. Ohayo

Trip 2 (One day)

Purpose - Desaru Fruit Farm and end with lobster meals or chees crabs meals

Venue - Desaru and area near to Danga Bay

Move off time - 10am

Interested

1. Ohayo

care to explain why the windscreen's too low since yours already improved over the previous version......

If sit straight up still will kena the helmet...

Anyway dun really like putting up the windscreen, feel very hot when the screen r up..

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

Trip 1 (half day)

Move off time - 10.00am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

Trip 2 (One day)

Move off time - 10am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

Trip 1 & 2 on the same day?

Hoohoo somebody running in new tyre ah !! :p

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

Trip 1 & 2 on the same day?

Hoohoo somebody running in new tyre ah !! :p

I am fine with doing trip 1, trip 2 or combined both de. Depending on the group strength and decision ah. ^_^

Ya lo. Gonna run in tyre liao. For the cameron highland trip. wahahahahaha

Trip 1 (half day)

Move off time - 10.00am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

Trip 2 (One day)

Move off time - 10am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

If sit straight up still will kena the helmet...

Anyway dun really like putting up the windscreen, feel very hot when the screen r up..

Oh I see.... I just realised the original's crap....... No wonder some bike shop keeping pushing it to me saying that price already discounted when the price I enquired was the same when they first brought in..................

Joseph,

If you are lucky, they will reply your email. If not you will not hear from them as corbin don entertained overseas order. Nevertheless do your order at these links. Automatically they will contact you for payment and order details. No credit card payment. Either you transferred money to their account or use a debit card. Corbin will charge a lump sum first and refund whenever there is balance left of your order. Take note should you need to call them. You need to wake up real early like 3-5am to call their office.

Btw there is another type of seat also. I have heard of the seat called russell too

Sargent Cycle http://www.sargentcycle.com/kawwsconcours.htm

http://www.corbin.com/accessories/glovebox.shtml

http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/kc8fre.shtml

I have the full sets. Back then the five items set me at SGD 3500 (include Shipping, insurance and 7% GST. But i have no regrets as i have enjoyed every single piece of the items. ^_^ Every items came in good condition. ^_^

1. Front saddle no heat, Concours 1400 $289 USD

2. Rear saddle no heat, Concours 1400 $209 USD

3. Smuggler Trunk Painted Concours 1400 $799 USD

4. Backrest w/ Glovebox, Painted $578 USD

Many thanks for the input. Seemed like a real hassle, haiz. BTW, I checked with Loois and they can get the Corbins for me but not sure of the pricing yet. I also looked at the "Sargent" seats but they are even more expensive than Corbins. Wonders if they are as comfortable.

Will think hard again before deciding anyway still got few months b4 I will receive my mistress.

Many thanks for the input. Seemed like a real hassle, haiz. BTW, I checked with Loois and they can get the Corbins for me but not sure of the pricing yet. I also looked at the "Sargent" seats but they are even more expensive than Corbins. Wonders if they are as comfortable.

Will think hard again before deciding anyway still got few months b4 I will receive my mistress.

Suggest you do the ordering yourself....................

Bro, any reason? Maybe can e PM me if not appropriate to post online? Thanks

I am not sure of what advrider meant exactly.

In my humble opinion, the bike shop might carrot you on the currency exchange rate and shipping fees. I am sure they want to earn a commission for helping you. Then the designed arrived goods might/might turned out to your liking. As you can see, leather and design of the corbin seat might not turned out as you have ordered. Hopefully the color coding turned out right also.

There are many unforeseen circumstances due to the fact you had instructed a third party to order on your behalf. Anything that goes wrong. Who to blame? The bike shop, Corbin or yourself? At the end of the day, you still have pay for the items.

Of course it lessen your load on the method of payment and paper works stuff alot though.

Trip 1 (half day)

Move off time - 10.00am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

Trip 2 (One day)

Move off time - 10am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

I am not sure of what advrider meant exactly.

In my humble opinion, the bike shop might carrot you on the currency exchange rate and shipping fees. I am sure they want to earn a commission for helping you. Then the designed arrived goods might/might turned out to your liking. As you can see, leather and design of the corbin seat might not turned out as you have ordered. Hopefully the color coding turned out right also.

There are many unforeseen circumstances due to the fact you had instructed a third party to order on your behalf. Anything that goes wrong. Who to blame? The bike shop, Corbin or yourself? At the end of the day, you still have pay for the items.

Of course it lessen your load on the method of payment and paper works stuff alot though.

Aiyoyo certain things need not mention openly lah........

Bros, DO NOT BE LATE, K. Since we are moving off at 10am. Thats a good timing for anyone to get enough sleep.I will wait till 10.15am. Anyone could not make it. Head down to kulai to look for us ba. At kulai, we will see the group decision on whether to combine trip 1 and trip 2 or not. Eat breakfast at kulai, go to desaru fruit farm, go to tanjung balua beach and end the day with cheese crab or lobster.

I can be contacted at 98329600 (Ian).

Trip 1 (half day)

Move off time - 10.00am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

3. Gixxertan

4. Kinwei

Trip 2 (One day)

Move off time - 10am

Interested

1. Ohayo

2. lcp

3. Gixxertan

4. Kinwei

Concours owners, do you all meet up frequently for kopi/gathering in Singapore?

Hmmm..sadly no....Response always very poor till i gave up trying.

There are hardly any active Gtrian active in this forum. The Pioneer group like Neo and French Biker has left Singapore. They are the ones fixing up meetup previously. Minor See rarely comes in. Kumar once a while. Andy Loo is busy somewhere in another forum. Normally we arrange either by sms or thru this thread.

But as you can see, i have posted my sunday for few days already. Only Lcp is coming. The other is FJR and Hayabusa.

I guess small bike community has its pros and cons.

Hmmm..sadly no....Response always very poor till i gave up trying.

There are hardly any active Gtrian active in this forum. The Pioneer group like Neo and French Biker has left Singapore. They are the ones fixing up meetup previously. Minor See rarely comes in. Kumar once a while. Andy Loo is busy somewhere in another forum. Normally we arrange either by sms or thru this thread.

But as you can see, i have posted my sunday for few days already. Only Lcp is coming. The other is FJR and Hayabusa.

I guess small bike community has its pros and cons.

Sorry to leave you bro. I hope one day we can ride together again!

Meanwhile, ride safe! And keep modding your bike!

:cool:

Me n minor not concours owner mah.. thats y lie low loh... :-P

Anyway, so far Kopi meet up I yet to go local ones. As I work shift (that means weekend & public holidays not necessarily off for me), difficult to come also. If no workin I sure go. Drop me an sms at 97347094.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/brendanchin/balls_1.jpg

If you're riding a bike but not calculating the 50 possibilities in the 50 meters of road ahead of you, then you're dangerous and shouldnt be on one.

Sorry to leave you bro. I hope one day we can ride together again!

Meanwhile, ride safe! And keep modding your bike!

hahah...Really missed riding with you....or rather i missed chasing you la....hahhhahahah..You and french biker the steady lot. Always be there and always ready to ride out.

Now i am all along again. Riding buddies no need many. Just 1 or 2 is enough. ^_^