SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey yean,

i had a blown right headlight bulb..

funny the high beam still works.

i went to see the fixture, mine`s a H4 philips 55W single socket.

was tinking to get a replacement for the bulb..

but honestly i dunno if just any bike shop knows how to manage the light assembly of the Concours. don wan them to screw the electicals up.

then suddenly i rememebered that ur bulb holder there used to have 2 sockets and u had 2 bulbs.. was that ur HID kit? or was it ur original setting?

honestly, i`m a bit gian on installing HID, now that my bulb finally blown on low beam..

any lobang??

Rgds,

Aurium

haha

just leaving my options open

anyway HID don really have to be irritating.

still rem NEO? the hid on his Z14 was bright, shine far and yet not irritating..

honestly i heard how bad white xenon/halogen lights can be when raining and it`s impracticality during really dark place..

so i guess its the real HID or back to 4300 K halogen (yellow/normal) lights..

keke

btw, ur bulbs so strong???

actually i was a bit dissapointed the bulb fused in 1 yr++

was expecting more out of the bulbs.. haha

bro, i cant remenber when was the last time we met. I had used two different types of HID

1. Low beam Halogen and High Beam HID - One of the low beam blew

2. Low and High Beam HID - Need to connect to your battery. Awesome product. Now i dont have to use High beam on HID to irritate anyone already.

You can choose 4300k. Not bright yet can maintain its presence on the road. You can find Ah Tak from Tachyon motor to do up concours lighting. He does all of my mods for my bike. He is getting very skilled in dismantling the concours fairing.

how mush is the kit u bought for

Halogen low beam + HID high Beam ??

is there a HID low beam + HID high Beam ??

is there also a Halogen/HID low beam + HID high beam??

i saw the CMO for limbat's thread..

the HID package is 190 $$ but seems like for 1 set only, and our head light is 2 set..

380 $$ is ex man, for something not tt legal..

if too exp, i`ll just go back to normal H4 (Halogen)(4300k)(1500 lumens) instead of H4 (HID)(6500k)(2800 lumens)..

*(type of illumination)(Color)(Brightness)

how mush is the kit u bought for

Halogen low beam + HID high Beam ??

is there a HID low beam + HID high Beam ??

is there also a Halogen/HID low beam + HID high beam??

i saw the CMO for limbat's thread..

the HID package is 190 $$ but seems like for 1 set only, and our head light is 2 set..

380 $$ is ex man, for something not tt legal..

if too exp, i`ll just go back to normal H4 (Halogen)(4300k)(1500 lumens) instead of H4 (HID)(6500k)(2800 lumens)..

*(type of illumination)(Color)(Brightness)

I imported mine from China. Its american product assembled in china. Most of the HID from China anyway. Might as well bring in yourselves.

http://www.mydepots.com/normal-hid-kit-bixenon-p-3.html pay by paypal. So its very safe.

For two sets, around 100 -120 ah. Its Low Beam - HID. High Beam - HID. Get to choose your lumen too. 380 is too much. Maybe his is really good quality type such as Vision X.

haha

just leaving my options open

anyway HID don really have to be irritating.

still rem NEO? the hid on his Z14 was bright, shine far and yet not irritating..

honestly i heard how bad white xenon/halogen lights can be when raining and it`s impracticality during really dark place..

so i guess its the real HID or back to 4300 K halogen (yellow/normal) lights..

keke

btw, ur bulbs so strong???

actually i was a bit dissapointed the bulb fused in 1 yr++

was expecting more out of the bulbs.. haha

change a few times, DIYed...

using Philips Night Vision... not bad...

Saturday got eat dim sum bo? If yes I bring my wife along...

Sat got dim sum. Sun also have. Sun got dim sum kulai and bukit indah kofi. hehehehe

But i still go on both weekends. Different group of friends ma.

aiya he got the zumo as company won't get lost one......... Just don't leave you zumo in the box can already....

Thats why i am can get lost CONFIDENTLY lo...wahahahahhahahahahahahah

Sat got dim sum. Sun also have. Sun got dim sum kulai and bukit indah kofi. hehehehe

But i still go on both weekends. Different group of friends ma.

Thats why i am can get lost CONFIDENTLY lo...wahahahahhahahahahahahah

One group the fast and furious. The other group slow and steady pun pee pee....

One group the fast and furious. The other group slow and steady pun pee pee....

hohohoho....nowadays getting lazier lazier.......don know whether i have the motivation to go back to Class 2a or class 2 bikes or not............

I can travel on lane 3 at 70km/h from changi to bukit batok sia. PIE. then on normal roads, 40km/h.....dont know whats happening to me liao....

same same.................... up next will be night breakers...... able to shine brighter than the philips...

haha..

look ard for the HID kit 1st..

if way outta my budget then i`ll just settle for the 4300k H4 halogen bulbs..

only 19 dollars..

andy, is it v hard to take out the fused bulb to DIY?

hey andrew, wat`s up with the night breakers..

saw a lot of ppl giving it the thumbs up for this product..

i`ll do some research into it.

hohohoho....nowadays getting lazier lazier.......don know whether i have the motivation to go back to Class 2a or class 2 bikes or not............

I can travel on lane 3 at 70km/h from changi to bukit batok sia. PIE. then on normal roads, 40km/h.....dont know whats happening to me liao....

get a class 2 scooter !!!

for the lazy man who wants some speed!!

haha..

look ard for the HID kit 1st..

if way outta my budget then i`ll just settle for the 4300k H4 halogen bulbs..

only 19 dollars..

andy, is it v hard to take out the fused bulb to DIY?

hey andrew, wat`s up with the night breakers..

saw a lot of ppl giving it the thumbs up for this product..

i`ll do some research into it.

You mean take the fused bulb and put back another h4 bulb, is it? very simple wan. 5 mins job. You come down on this sat or sun lo. I do for you for a plate of Siew Mai lor

get a class 2 scooter !!!

for the lazy man who wants some speed!!

No go for me. After riding concours, i realised that i have awaken another character laying dormant inside me. This character no good if its not put within control.....sooooo

This xiao mian yang will train up my patience and temper lo.

You mean take the fused bulb and put back another h4 bulb, is it? very simple wan. 5 mins job. You come down on this sat or sun lo. I do for you for a plate of Siew Mai lor

No go for me. After riding concours, i realised that i have awaken another character laying dormant inside me. This character no good if its not put within control.....sooooo

haha.. i ask my pillion 1st..

tink will settle for the 4300k philips xtreme or nightbreaker 1st...

hid can wait..

btw, to train patience...

can bicycle??

HAHAHAHah (joking)

or u can still travel 29 kmph on ur cls 2 scoot mahz..

Woah seh.. The thread is really picking up..

Don't forget to make your HIDs flicker like Yen's GTR.. It's super duper irritating for the oncoming traffic.. Think now, his ex-GTR has got disco lights liao.. Only missing the disco ball.. :p

heheheheheh...disco ball also hap. At the taillight lo..waahahahahah

Anyone had the Green 2011 GTR ? Have not get the chance to see it personally . What do u think of the Green colour guys ?

Ohhhh, i love kawa green! Its like ducati where they have mastered the red. Green is kawa forte. oh boy, i love her green. But hor, buying accessories to match it is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Wrong cos you didn't have chance to ride both at the same time......I experienced it, when I am riding the scoot it's auto mode. But with the GTR it's different, the horns will automatically grows out of the head....