SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki 1400s

Guest nE0

You xiao ah when it already equipped with hhhhhhhooolllllaaaaannnnsss liao... Tha explains why it's freaking expensive...

Bro, i refering to my next next bike ah. Not the next bike. The next next bike not italian make liao ma. Italian stallion need ONE only.

He only left the 180 one lor..

PR2 review like nt very good in wet leh.

Now in my list Z6 n BT023. still waiting for them to reply me hv stock a not.

Hai buy a pair of shoes for her to wear also must think so much..

Of course think must very much. That pair of shoes are the only thing that connect the bike to the road lei. No shoes, no roads. No roads, no rider. If only your rear tire is botak, go to ah tak shop. My last rear tyre (stock) still have 70% rubber. That time have to change angel st. So no choice, have to change 1 set

Edited by ohayo

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro don't say toooooooo sooooooon as buying bikes is like buying drugs............

Ya. But cannot keep buying Grade A with 80% purity drugs lei. Will go boink boink, you know. Once a while must take cocaine. Sometimes marijuana. Sometimes ketamine. If really no money liao, can only keep to opium la

Yenz, no money sniff glue lor.. Dollar shop can get 2 tubes at $1.. :)

Quick question.. How much do you think this plate is worth - FBF8888? Brand new Triumph Sprint ST ('08 model) @ 20k machine, can buy?

FBF 8888! Quick go get!!! Min must throw 1k. But seriously you need to throw few k in order to secure the number!

Yenz, no money sniff glue lor.. Dollar shop can get 2 tubes at $1.. :)

Quick question.. How much do you think this plate is worth - FBF8888? Brand new Triumph Sprint ST ('08 model) @ 20k machine, can buy?

Will gonna cost you a bomb..... due to the 8888 unless it's offer from Mah Pte Ltd....

Yenz:

FBF8888 worth a few k meh? So high? It's not single digit wor..

Andrew:

Yeah, I heard Mah has got a bunch of nice numbers on standby.. :p Would you buy a bike for the plate?

Aurium:

If I buy the bike oso becoz of the plate.. How can like that, hor? :)

Yenz:

Andrew:

Yeah, I heard Mah has got a bunch of nice numbers on standby.. :p Would you buy a bike for the plate?

Aurium:

If I buy the bike oso becoz of the plate.. How can like that, hor? :)

Bro, if its single digit, it would not be few k liao lo. Now already ten of ks lei

I would buy the bike for the plate. Number is long time investment. Bike is just consumable ah. Moreover 8888 is a commonly well liked by chinese. Next time let go also can earned abit.

Yenz:

Andrew:

They a lot of number plates with them. If you good relationship with them they may sell you a bike with a single digit.

Ladies & gentlemen,

The much awaited Ducati Diavel.. I personally think that it looks kinda ugly.. Reminds me of the Harley VRod..

Yenz, you must be disappointed.. :p

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180824[/ATTACH]

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/images/misc/pencil.png

Crap! Single seater! Wa lau eh! Sianz sia.......

DOwn to multistrada 1200

or

Street fighter S

Ladies & gentlemen,

The much awaited Ducati Diavel.. I personally think that it looks kinda ugly.. Reminds me of the Harley VRod..

Yenz, you must be disappointed.. :p

[ATTACH=CONFIG]180824[/ATTACH]

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/images/misc/pencil.png

Wow chio leh !! I like.. wonder hw it sound like??

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !