SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Old School Honda C70

drumbeat

hey guys! my mech said that my bike shld be out by this SATURDAY. cant wait! we cld have an outing real soon. wooooohooooooo!

wah!!!!!

exciting news man!!!!

cant wait

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/z0obay/Vandamme.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah...all bikes power power.mine like ahpek.

anyway...jus to let out some frustrations...DAMN SWAY!in 2 wks...i kena puncture 2 times!de 1st time...was on PIE(exiting benoi) sending my wife to work in de morning.skali...punctured!lucky my wife's manager very kind to pick her up from de expressway.den i pushed slowly to next exit n lucky my bro-in-law going to jurong, so waited for him n tompang my bike in his van.had to squeeze de bike n in de process broke a part of my legshield.lucky haven't buy new one.

den...yesterday...after work going to fetch my wife...AGAIN!jus passed benoi rd exit on AYE.lucky behind lorry not fast...if not sure kiss my backside.had to push de bike all de way from benoi rd exit to pioneer rd nth exit.tried to flag down some lorries...but none stop.bloody hell.took me an hr to reach de shop.

n both times,b4 de puncture happened...i was tinking of getting a new bike.de 1st i was talking to my wife abt getting a new bike.yesterday...during lunch i went to bike shops looking at bikes.i tink my cub felt hurt dat i wanted to push it aside.hehe.now my hands r still aching from pushing de bike.damn.

its at Northlink building. yup, ground floor shop. quite big.

wat a small world man!...

a fren of mine who last time owns a CG always do regular servicing there!!!!

AHHAHAHA

" Why did you guys have to do this? "

for all awareness, my bike was sabotaged, click the link to see the post.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4409342#post4409342

kindly post on that link, as i do not wish to hijack this discussion thread.

ride safe all, protect your vintage

a new direction, a new inspiration

http://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_red1_s2.jpghttp://www.easyriders.jp/complete/nm/nhm_gallery/cub_be1_s2.jpg

hi gd ppl of dis thread.need u help.i went to jln besar area looking for parts for de c70 yesterday.went to chia heng....which one or two of u hv suggested.n to my disappointment...they dont hv a single part for c70.i cant even get de legshield.now...where can i find parts for dis bike??

to those dat did their bikes in jb...i've been asking for locations or directions de shops...but it seems none of u r willing to offer any help.so...hopefully a kind bro will b helpful to share his "secret" bike shop wif me...n all de other bros here.

hi gd ppl of dis thread.need u help.i went to jln besar area looking for parts for de c70 yesterday.went to chia heng....which one or two of u hv suggested.n to my disappointment...they dont hv a single part for c70.i cant even get de legshield.now...where can i find parts for dis bike??

to those dat did their bikes in jb...i've been asking for locations or directions de shops...but it seems none of u r willing to offer any help.so...hopefully a kind bro will b helpful to share his "secret" bike shop wif me...n all de other bros here.

what sort of parts u need?

i got 2 boxes full of USED C70 parts...

legshield, front basket, shocks, headlight, seat, signal lights, rims, levers and many many more.....

lemme koe what u need..

how are you bro!!!!

ok not????

Not so okay ah bro... Heng is i using company bike and not my beloved ah... But still i dunno how the outcome will be like, monday gotta go down tp write statement to release company bike... Now i got bakwa on my palms, cant eat properly, bathe properly and cant even shoot water gun la bro... So sadd:weep:

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

legshield, front basket, shocks, headlight, seat, signal lights, rims, levers and many many more.....

lemme koe what u need..

Bro by any chance you have a dual seater latch?

lemme koe what u need..

r u selling or giving away? Can u sell me the original rear shocks to me? How much?

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

Bro, Chia Heng got sell legshield for C70D, for $20. Just bought them last mth. Btw, can u post yr cub's pics. We wanna see.

2011 - 2011 : Honda Steed VLX

2001 - present : Yamaha RX-135

2006 - Present : Honda Cub C70D

2008 - 2011 : Yamaha TW

bro there's no secret shop lah bro.....

in JB go to any of the bike shop there located in Jalan Bapok.

Open your mouth and ask ard.

Confirm and i tell you confirm they will tell you bout C70 stuffs.

They might not have in hand but they confirm can get it.

From there ask for their number and liase with them .

I assure you , you will find C70 parts!!!!

If they themselves have been using C70 till now as a transport... i dont think they will tell you dat they dont have the parts.

Find time and go to JB. Dats the first step. I go there oso alone. Nobody follow me. If bros here can do it so can you.

If you dont help yourself,.... nobody will help you bro.

Honest speaking.....

okay... tell you guys what... After i recover, I'm personally gonna organise an outing trip to jb to order these parts... Can everyone of you who needs parts please list them out to me and i pass them to the boss before we go in and collect/pay deposit or look see look see...

Bro by any chance you have a dual seater latch?

lemme go thru the items in the box and let u know. there might be..

r u selling or giving away? Can u sell me the original rear shocks to me? How much?

i bought these 2 boxes of parts from a retired bike shop owner. all used parts. there are 2 shocks but the plastics disintegrated. if u still wan it, u can hv it for a couple of bucks ea.