SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Old School Honda C70

drumbeat

boi_s....dat cub not worth it ar.buy 700...den coe 1k more...total 1.7k.can buy a totally done up cub wif spare cash left.

cgshah...den mayb u can try to do some mods.boi_s has a fren wif super fast cub.mayb can consult him on wat mod to do.i don need super fast...jus a bit faster can already.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw a blue one on the junction of Marymount Lane and Upper Thompson. Possibly breakdown. Anyone knows the owner??? Two nights ago saw a pizza hut rider, or maybe mac's, delivering in a red C70 in Bt timah area. Good to know there are still riders loving this bike...

shorty.. I need to do up the exterior first lah. Like you, I don't need it to go fast..yet.

shah...wat do u need to change?...i've surveyed some parts...de price so-so la.for now need to change de legshield and basket.n if got extra money wanna install box.dats all for exterior...for now.but trying to find out if at jb will be cheaper.

later when my wife start working den must tink of ways to make it hv more power.

for those looking for de c70...can try ur luck at opp thomson med. ctr.under de overhead bridge there is always a blue c70.cond i see not bad.mayb can put a note on the bike or wait for de owner.

hi there chip!like i mentioned earlier in de thread...u really gotta go ard bike shops to see.mayb those old shops.try checking de shops along s'goon rd.opp as phoon.not sure whether its still there.can try ur luck la.or try asking de ah peks riding one.who knows they willing to sell.

come on ppl....who else rides c70?...hands up!!show urself!

ME!!!! y dun we organise a c70 outing.... c50 and c90 oso welcome!!!!

Ride safe, or else urs will be the one I'm looking at, at work!!!! :cool:

http://www.visualsunlimited.com/images/watermarked/992/99279.jpg

ben...to turn it into a monster...better u don buy de bike.i tink modding it u can buy another bike.or mayb can buy de ex5.almost like de c70 but faster.

ahchua...u riding c70 also ar?were u de one who bought from SK I?anyway...i don tink there's a c50 or c90 in spore.if there is...i would really like to see them!

for de outing...i guess we need more members.if not...skali only 2 or 3 of us...like no outing sia.lol.

Oh...i'm a bit newbie...so dunno wat parts u r talking abt.lol.but i've read dat some even add another gear,increase cc, or watever la.but to me....if u r gonna buy a classic bike like dis...den its really not worth it to mod until siao.for me...a bit more power will do.

ben...to turn it into a monster...better u don buy de bike.i tink modding it u can buy another bike.or mayb can buy de ex5.almost like de c70 but faster.

ahchua...u riding c70 also ar?were u de one who bought from SK I?anyway...i don tink there's a c50 or c90 in spore.if there is...i would really like to see them!

for de outing...i guess we need more members.if not...skali only 2 or 3 of us...like no outing sia.lol.

no.. some1 bought from SK II, and i bought it from that guy!!... I think i ever see one.. try wing yap at balestier... 2 or 3 nvm... most impt got ppl can liao... let's start the ball rolling!!!

C70 rider namelist!!!

1)ahchua5582

2)

BTW, I say one c70 quite nicely done up at ah boy workshop there this morn

Oh...i'm a bit newbie...so dunno wat parts u r talking abt.lol.but i've read dat some even add another gear,increase cc, or watever la.but to me....if u r gonna buy a classic bike like dis...den its really not worth it to mod until siao.for me...a bit more power will do.

Kitaco and Takegawa make parts for honda monkey, gorilla and dax. So it means there are some things you cant do to an ex5 like a cub. For example, DOHC head, Desmo(ducati style) head, twin spark head, 3-6speed trans and many more.

If you are not interested in power mods, take a look at the accessories too. They have a very sexy handlebar kit. (http://www.tokyodo.com/menu/cub-custom/handle/index.html)

(http://www.takegawa.co.jp/takeeng/parts/model/little%20cub%20street%20custom.pdf)

If you want a bit more power you can take a 88cc bore kit. There's a SCut kit to bore to 106cc with low skirt pistons. This is not possible with regular pistons.

Anyway its just to let you guys know. I find it very interesting. Esp the handlebar kit. It looks so sexy.

http://www.takegawa.co.jp/0info/200612/600/01-05-5302.gif

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

shah...wat do u need to change?...i've surveyed some parts...de price so-so la.for now need to change de legshield and basket.n if got extra money wanna install box.dats all for exterior...for now.but trying to find out if at jb will be cheaper.

later when my wife start working den must tink of ways to make it hv more power.

for those looking for de c70...can try ur luck at opp thomson med. ctr.under de overhead bridge there is always a blue c70.cond i see not bad.mayb can put a note on the bike or wait for de owner.

hi shorty how much does a legshield cost? I need 2 new rims, brake lever, footpeg and maybe need to chrome the pipe. I would love to respray the blue esp at the handle bar... for now that would probably be it..

no.. some1 bought from SK II, and i bought it from that guy!!... I think i ever see one.. try wing yap at balestier... 2 or 3 nvm... most impt got ppl can liao... let's start the ball rolling!!!

C70 rider namelist!!!

1)ahchua5582

2)

BTW, I say one c70 quite nicely done up at ah boy workshop there this morn

C70 rider namelist!!!

1)ahchua5582

2)cgshah

Kitaco and Takegawa make parts for honda monkey, gorilla and dax. So it means there are some things you cant do to an ex5 like a cub. For example, DOHC head, Desmo(ducati style) head, twin spark head, 3-6speed trans and many more.

If you are not interested in power mods, take a look at the accessories too. They have a very sexy handlebar kit. (http://www.tokyodo.com/menu/cub-custom/handle/index.html)

(http://www.takegawa.co.jp/takeeng/parts/model/little%20cub%20street%20custom.pdf)

If you want a bit more power you can take a 88cc bore kit. There's a SCut kit to bore to 106cc with low skirt pistons. This is not possible with regular pistons.

Anyway its just to let you guys know. I find it very interesting. Esp the handlebar kit. It looks so sexy.

http://www.takegawa.co.jp/0info/200612/600/01-05-5302.gif

inspection can pass?!!

cgshah...de other time i asked was quoted $18 for de legshield.for de rims...i tink i also need to change.along wif de tyres.mayb wil change at jb.i tink definitely cheaper.for de pipe, i tink better if u but a new one.its already chrome.if u send for chroming would cost much much more.i tink b4 u spray...must change all de parts dat u wanna change.last will b de spraying.

ben...all dis engine talk too chim for me la.i dunno any of de terms dat u use.low skirts i noe is nice on japanese chicks!lol.

Haha, it would be awesome to you if you know what those parts are. Increasing capacity would not be legal, but i dun think they open ur engine when they do inspection right? other mods are legal, like cylinderhead, camshafts, bigger valves.

But the nicest thing to have i think is the handlebar mod along with the meters.

I would be getting a cub in march. I need you guys to tell me how much should i set aside for full cash and insurance. And also what is the cruising speed of this bike.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

ben....de cash u need wil depend on de price of de bike.where u intend to it from?already have a seller?for insurance take ntuc cheaper...mine abt $169.transfer only $15 if i remember correctly.de rest like mods n stuff up to u la.

but modding de engine, de downside is de affected FC.i'm really enjoying de wonderful FC i'm getting now.