SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Archived - 2007] Phantom Knights 2D1N Malacca Ride 07

arjen

Sorry I missed this trip.

Just returned the scooter to my father and he should soon scraped and bring that to Cambodia.

And I went back to the office to re pack the office files.

Now in the office again trying to finish off the invoicing.

Here's wishing all the phantom more lovely trips again.

:cool:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. we just got home after a night of non-stop-eating in malacca.

All should be home safe and sound by now.

Apology for the small hollan' while looking for the apartment.

New to that apartment :lol:

Anyway, nice meeting everyone.

I'll like to thank everybody who make this trip possible. :smile:

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

hello all...

great trip!!.. when's the next one...cant wait.. :cheeky:

thanks everyone for such a wonderful trip... thanks arjen for everything... organising it...checking we were safe... leading us all there...feeding us...etc... 3 cheers to him!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

kmax..wonderful pics and very detailed report log... except you missed out that pinkphantom was left behind after Ayer Keroh Toll... hahaha... we were travelling lost... hahaha... no worries.. we can find you guys..(had asked directions to Jonker's at petrol kiosk...heehee..).. hengz man, lucky found you all... was very very hungry... :D

oh... we were enjoying the aircon in our car...very cold... wahahaha....:shades:

arthur... you WERE the nanny... a great help... they felt safe with you... (well, as long as you have makan for them...they'll love you..hahaha..:D) ...thanks for looking out for them... i can see you are ready to settle down...

ATTENTION ALL GUYS:- faster help intro gals to arthur... he's ready... :angel:

also it was wonderful to meet all you guys and gals... and great to travel with... hope we travel again together... :thumb:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

kmax,

looks like a good trip. I shd have join you guys....:cry:

uncle panda you will have BACKSIDE PAIN again? hhaha.

even our backside and hands are humb from phantom vibrations.

Yup. we just got home after a night of non-stop-eating in malacca.

All should be home safe and sound by now.

Apology for the small hollan' while looking for the apartment.

New to that apartment :lol:

Anyway, nice meeting everyone.

I'll like to thank everybody who make this trip possible. :smile:

Thanks Arjen for making trip happen, if u were to go another trip, count me in.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

Yeah! The 2 safety cars reporting back too.

Duh..... madman car squeeze like a bike...

I'm sweating all over to gatecrash thru 1st link.

After Fri night 3hrs zzzzz.... gotta catch lots of zzz now...

Me and family had lots of fun tailing the bikess.. and watching you guyz under the hot sun sweating. heh heh heh

Cheers!

lau da... tat wasn't his max ability to squeezing in traffic...:D

you get used to it after a few times with us... heehee...:angel:

we totally knocked off to zzZZZ after we reached home...couldnt tahan liow.. :dozed:

it was fun having you along.. will drag you along on our next trip in.. but will go in by 1st link.. hehee... ok? :D

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10940/netavatar.jpg

Shopping at Toys 'R' Us

missed a gr8 chance to go up north stuck back here baby sitting 2 kids wif my gf...sigh...shld i meet madman now in JB???hmmm....sianz....

hey, neber call me...I was in JB with vince since 7pm...had good shopping, and a greater makan...the seafood is shiok...hahaa

day tripper reporting we are back....

fun n interesting and happening and hollanding....

more details n pics will be share by others knights

Glad u guys made it back safe. On da way back, it was raining, and I'm thinking, heng ar, I not riding...wahahaa...

Yeah! The 2 safety cars reporting back too.

Duh..... madman car squeeze like a bike...

I'm sweating all over to gatecrash thru 1st link.

After Fri night 3hrs zzzzz.... gotta catch lots of zzz now...

Me and family had lots of fun tailing the bikess.. and watching you guyz under the hot sun sweating. heh heh heh

Cheers!

hehee, if not for me, think you will be stuck in traffic for 2hrs at just JB alone...now only took 15-20min to clear...fast neh...heheee...

you know, i got certain ways to go thru, when and where to min. the jam...hehee... hope ya family hav fun following me to my fav hunts, if got chance again, we go other place eat ok? yum yum...

uncle panda you will have BACKSIDE PAIN again? hhaha.

even our backside and hands are humb from phantom vibrations.

Thanks Arjen for making trip happen, if u were to go another trip, count me in.

as long as ur ass can take it, we can go another one, or a even further one...hehee... and I'll still be in my cheapo yet comfy 4 wheels...wahahaa :D

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Me reporting late....need to work today...

Special thanks to Arjen for organising the trip. Was an eye opener for me. Now I know my limits as to touring...

Also thanks to eeyore, uncle richard, Deyang and blackie for leading us back.

Lauda, now I understand why you said your women was chio chio....she is really chio...thats explains the scratch mark on her name on your boot...must be some jealous mistress of yours hand itchy.

Auntie kueh, paiseh, never become nanny..they dont want me after the sweets and chocolate....

It was a very good ride..although I am sweating alot but I enjoy the wind blowing on my face..the RIDE, RIDE, RIDE....... Should find a pillion soon...was not able to capture the scenery as was riding.... Zero...you own me one on this.!!!!!!!

Once again, thank you everyone for making this a successful trip.

Wah Arthur, my fault again? hmmmz....glad that you all have a wonderful trip......:) :thumb:

PK & Friends

STOC: 7063

:cheeky: This is my first convoy biking journey. So much fun with group, Thank you arjen for all the effort in organizing this trip, and thanks a lot to all those biker who help up during the journey as lead bike, markers and sweepers etc. :) Very nice meeting every one and hope soon will know every one better, and kmax thank you for your picture contribution.:)

Here is my report for the later part of the day and Day2 of cause.

After the Day Trippers has left the apartment, most of us went to bath/R&R/nap etc etc before we gather again at 6pm for dinner.

Strolled along the streets of Malacca, through Makota Parade, Through the historical museum and finally made our way to the Jonkers Street Nightmarket.

Eat-As-We-Walk-and-Walk-As-We-Eat the whole night long.

For Metalfyre: The Sausage girl with a killer smile is not there anymore :dot:

Brought some barang barang before we ended up watching street performances at the end of Jonkers.

Before we end the day, We took a stroll to Makota Parade shopping mall for shopping and of cause grocery shopping :D

TCSS and booze throughout the night... till we all fall drop and fall asleep :D

Day 2:

Woke up at 10am, very kind of Mr staroceanex to da-bao Mcdonald breakfast for me.

Initially we wanted to head down for a swim, however over the other apartment, their stomach were growling , so we decided to head down for 'Brunch' at Bei Zhan Restaurant. They serve great Chinese cuisine at affordable prices . A definetly must try in Malacca.

After a good Brunch, We headed off to Ayer Keroh Toll except for acid, which he decided to go for more sight seeing with his pillion :D :D :D

We then got out of Malacca Town heading towards Gelang Patah Town.

The Journey southbound was pretty smooth. With good weather untill after Machap R&R which we encountered a downpour for a distant of 70km.

We then got to GP town , just nice the weather became dry again.

We headed down for a good bike wash in GP town while we sat by the coffeshop to TCSS :D

We then headed down to Tian Lai Restaurant for a scrumptious early dinner before heading back home sweet home :cheeky: :cheeky:

Thank you for everybody's participation :smile:

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

Lauda, now I understand why you said your women was chio chio....she is really chio...thats explains the scratch mark on her name on your boot...must be some jealous mistress of yours hand itchy.

Tanarthur,

You just never leave your eye of female eh.... buaya.....

Heh heh.. I was like dat when I am single too...

Hey.. yeah, I guess you're right.. must be some jealous mistress did the dirty job to her car.

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

Big thanks to all who made the trip possible...

:thumb:

iVy, you didn't mention any thank to the food?

I keep seeing you eating and giggling at Malacca...

You have enjoyed the food as much as the ride I am very sure by the look at your face at the dessert stall with Laksa and Chendol immediately right after the chicken rice balls meal.

You're growing...... taller and taller I mean...

Cheers!

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

iVy, you didn't mention any thank to the food?

I keep seeing you eating and giggling at Malacca...

You have enjoyed the food as much as the ride I am very sure by the look at your face at the dessert stall with Laksa and Chendol immediately right after the chicken rice balls meal.

You're growing...... taller and taller I mean...

Cheers!

:D yeah .. and the food also.. :lol:

:thumb:

THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY

money is indeed an impt factor...

but how does age come into place ? :confused:

age and money are the factors

I think he meant this:

Money: No monies, cannot afford to fill up petrol tank.

Am I correct?

To me... AGE and MONEY is not everything...

"stay healthy'' and "live happily" and "ride safety" is the most important.

Doesn't matter anyway... it's already OFF TOPICS already.

Cheers!

Wah Arthur, my fault again? hmmmz....glad that you all have a wonderful trip......:) :thumb:

Zero...you keep asking me to join the trip one leh...there is one post where you offered to intro girl to me on this trip..so of cause got your business...:angel:

Tanarthur,

You just never leave your eye of female eh.... buaya.....

Heh heh.. I was like dat when I am single too...

Hey.. yeah, I guess you're right.. must be some jealous mistress did the dirty job to her car.

Cheers!

Lauda...this is not buaya... it is a man who knows what is beauty when he sees one...:angel: :angel:

I AM BACK!!!!!