SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Typical prices for Phantom repairs & mods

thatone1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not too sure. I always thought that the bulk of the cost was fork seal sets and the labour cost in doing the replacement, not the fork oil. it might not be any cheaper though.

operate a vehicle in a way that you benefit other road users pls - and meanwhile, stop whining! be responsible and be safe.

im not too sure. I always thought that the bulk of the cost was fork seal sets and the labour cost in doing the replacement, not the fork oil. it might not be any cheaper though.

Changing out the fork seal is quite a labour intensive job. The seals and oil should be relatively cheap if you get it from EVerfit or FJT.

• 2 weeks later...

T10 very small leh... Anyway u probably have to change bulb holder ..any reason why you want to do so?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

operate a vehicle in a way that you benefit other road users pls - and meanwhile, stop whining! be responsible and be safe.

The holder quite small.. I used a t10 led before that I bought but it broke soon after due to vibration. U might want to consider vibration specs. Usually halogen t10 are abit too small for frontwards illum methinks

Q10.. Cant remb price for the led but few dollars only...totally will not recommend though

Just the bulb.. I tried looking for holder but it seems only overseas ebay more available

• 2 weeks later...

Have. 25+ ish but they sell the whole headlamp assembly but I might be wrong on the price . What part u need? Cos I might have still can just give away

Hi guys I'm quite new to this forum. Anyway I find that my headlights have very poor light throw. Already changed bulbs but I still find it dim. Anyone can recommend good bright bulbs for phantom?

Hi guys I'm quite new to this forum. Anyway I find that my headlights have very poor light throw. Already changed bulbs but I still find it dim. Anyone can recommend good bright bulbs for phantom?

I've seen H6 Osram bulbs which are quite right. White color tho. Or you can swap out the headlights for a nighthawk 250 or super 4 headlight which uses h4. Then you have better options to choose other HID bulbs.

Where do I find those osram bulbs? And how much do they cost?

You can contact anodised 98898161 and see if he has stock. Collection will be at place near Compassvale.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/332490-lt-CMO-gt-Premium-Products-HELLA-Philips-amp-Osram-MO-Section?highlight=nightbreaker