SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Typical prices for Phantom repairs & mods

thatone1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u may wan to try looking for ah koon at lengkok bahru redhill there, hear ppl always go to him to zhng phantom

operate a vehicle in a way that you benefit other road users pls - and meanwhile, stop whining! be responsible and be safe.

The mixture screw on my carb has seized. any ideas where I can get a used carb for the phantom?

try the scrapyard at 74, Sungei Kadut. If you can convince Adiva78 to go with you, he might be able to bargain a good price for you.

Hey guys !! By any change does anyone know where can I get the "phantom" emblem ?? The one paste on the side of the tank

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If you want the Gen2 ones, Ah Boy has stock. If its the Gen1 you are looking for, ah boy may have too, but you will need to wait quite a while, cos he will hunt it down with the other shops for you.

Don't think it is a ridiculous question at all!

I would guess it is more a matter of if u r willing to fork-out time and $$$.

If that is not a problem, anything is possible.

Not ridiculous. I've been thinking of installing one since 2007. Since then, I have never out it to action cos

1. Cost too high, someone quoted me way back about 300 plus

2. Too dangerous mod - cos need to weld mainframe. If inspection fail, bike will have to scrap.

Hi guys, I have just brought my Phantom to a shop in Ubi to weld back its side stand. According to the operator, it is quite a common problem with Phantom. The shop's address is:

Jeep Chee Trading Pte Ltd.

Blk 3007 Ubi Road 1 #01-426

Tel 67454700, 67494260

It is just right behind Planet Motor. They charge only $10 for the welding. Pretty reasonable. Think it's worth to share this info with you guys.

Hi guys, I have just brought my Phantom to a shop in Ubi to weld back its side stand. According to the operator, it is quite a common problem with Phantom. The shop's address is:

Jeep Chee Trading Pte Ltd.

Blk 3007 Ubi Road 1 #01-426

Tel 67454700, 67494260

It is just right behind Planet Motor. They charge only $10 for the welding. Pretty reasonable. Think it's worth to share this info with you guys.

Thanks for the info !

Can u elaborate on the details?

The side stand broke and need to be welded back or the attachment for the side stand broke?

TA's side stand are made of chromed .... it is actually a great find !

(PS :- if you culd attached picture/s of the welded parts; it wuld be very educational!)

U either ride to wielding WS for immediate repair.

Or if you have someone to assist than I wuld put on a carjack or bricks under d main strut.

The baseplate of my stand is also thinning out and I really don't want to be in this situation too.

I left the bike against the wall when the stand broke off after an accident.. Lamppost also can

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

operate a vehicle in a way that you benefit other road users pls - and meanwhile, stop whining! be responsible and be safe.

my in the past slants enough to make parking in tight spaces a problem.. after the accident it breaks off. the angle of the rear wheel was like > 30 degres like 45 degrees that kind iirc.

the only way is to probably look at the welding joint where the mount of the stand connects to the main frame for cracks or weird markings or rust..

if dont want the stand to break off, try not to sit on it when the stand is deployed..

Guys, found a long crack along the circumference of my exhaust header. Meaning around the O shape of the exhaust header there is a long crack that measures 3/4 around the O shape. I've used some exhaust repair gum paste for now. However should it fail, im looking to replace the entire pipe, since its super rusty and i think sooner or later the whole pipe will be full of holes. The pipe been rusty ever since i bought the bike. Has anyone replaced their exhaust pipe before?

2B - 29 December 2010, one time pass

2A - On going...

4 May 2011 to August 2011 - Honda NSR150SP

21 July 2012 - Honda Phantom TA200

http://thrumylensontwowheels.blogspot.sg/

Nikon D5000 | AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR | Vitacon 67mm UV Filter | Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash | Yongnuo Speedlight YN560

Hi Spark, shouldn't have any problem replacing the exhaust pipe.

As a matter of fact; I have seen a buddy disassembling it to polish the rust off.

It is a single piece item, probably can check stock availability with LAB,everfit, fjt etc

Good Luck

Hey guys, just to ask,

I am interested in buying side mirrors and handle grip on eBay, but the items sold on the international eBay, is the universal size fit our phantoms ??

Anyone bought anything from eBay before ?

i cant remb but mirrors that they sell online usually screw on with 2 different kind of bolt sizes. i cant remb but you have to go and measure the size for phantom. spare mirros i have measures 9-10mm ish thread to thread.

some sellers will sell their mirrors with adaptors if it doesnt fit though nicely.

you would have to take note though mirrors sold for yamaha ones screw in an opposite direction compared to phantom.