SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

MOTOGP/MSS @ SEPANG 19th-21st Oct 2007

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at track on both days too. Where were u siting on sat? Not so many ppl on Sat. I at the end of granndstand facing pit near turn 1 on sat. I saw bike 25 crashed. Not sure who at 1st but learn that its our local rider, Hart. Quite a bad crashed. Rider being carried away. Hope Hart is OK. Any updates on him?

Yes i agree with u that the suport race is more fun to watch than the Motogp. Maybe becouse of too many bike on the grid, double than the Motogp. 11 rows of 4bikes on the grid. More fighting. Bike 12 is very powerful. Who's the rider? Bike 46 is our local hero. No doubt our doc dol is one hell of fierce rider. Looking at how fast he come and outbrake ppl into turn 1 makes me wonder how he managed that kind of speed into turn 1. Very amazing and entertaining to the spectator. There's too many bike on the grid and it makes me hard to notice our sg riders unless they had the flag on the bike or suit. Tried to lookout for Amba and Junjie but donno which one. Looking at the results Amba posted than i realise they not racing. Amba, why never race? Looking at the results u posted than i realise u never race. And our Doc is only a novice already doin 2:20 is something to be proud of as a singaporean. Who holds the lap record among our local rider? Is 2:20 at Sepang the fastest time ever done by our local rider? If it is then we all shud be proud of it because he is only a novice. If he gets the supports sure he will improve and futher makes us proud.

Daigo34, i believe u were not watching the race at Sepang. Comparing the motogp riders and our local rider is so wrong. Comparing the GP machines 125 and production bikes are also not right.

I watch the race from the grandstand facing the back straight near the last corner on both days.. But when starting i go to the starting point.. I was hoping they take off helmet but they did not.. Cant realli tell who is who with helmet on.. Only can recognise Black Yamaha 46 with our flag.. and lots of fans shouting his name when on the starting point.. and he responded with style by standing up on his bike :faint: .. hahaha..

I did not see Hart crashed coz im at the back straight during the race but i believe Hart is OK coz my fren pointed to me dat it is Hart dat was assisting Dol on the grid on Sun race.. Guess his bike is not ok to race on sunday i tink coz he look normal without any injury..

There's too many bike dat i tot Dol crashed on Sunday race at the back portion double right hand corner.. i saw black R1 with flouresent race number had a big crash there.. Then minutes later dol fish tailing under braking and ran slightly wide right infront of us at last turn but however he manage to recover the line and riding posture like pedrosa on the lean.. Maybe becoz they both same height..:cheeky:

I watch the race from the grandstand facing the back straight near the last corner on both days.. But when starting i go to the starting point.. I was hoping they take off helmet but they did not.. Cant realli tell who is who with helmet on.. Only can recognise Black Yamaha 46 with our flag.. and lots of fans shouting his name when on the starting point.. and he responded with style by standing up on his bike :faint: .. hahaha..

I did not see Hart crashed coz im at the back straight during the race but i believe Hart is OK coz my fren pointed to me dat it is Hart dat was assisting Dol on the grid on Sun race.. Guess his bike is not ok to race on sunday i tink coz he look normal without any injury..

There's too many bike dat i tot Dol crashed on Sunday race at the back portion double right hand corner.. i saw black R1 with flouresent race number had a big crash there.. Then minutes later dol fish tailing under braking and ran slightly wide right infront of us at last turn but however he manage to recover the line and riding posture like pedrosa on the lean.. Maybe becoz they both same height..:cheeky:

Black Yammie with 46, is that not Doc Dol? Unless Amba's new R6 was black too, but you should be able to see him clearly with the mohawk helmmie, lol.

I always thought Dol's riding was like Toni Elias, counter leaning :faint:

Sorry to hear Hart crashed. I'm sure he will be back again :thumb:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

i was at the last corner too..

i also thought the bike that flipped at the entrance of the double apex was dol..

soon after he came fishtailing under heavy braking at the last corner..

and we went :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

i was at the last corner too..

i also thought the bike that flipped at the entrance of the double apex was dol..

soon after he came fishtailing under heavy braking at the last corner..

and we went :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think i was near u.. U r the group of arnd 15 malays at last corner.. All look frustrated when seeing the bike dat look like dol flipped then moments later dol came then everyone like yahoooo.. very nice atmosphere.. heart pumping action at the last turn..

Black Yammie with 46, is that not Doc Dol? Unless Amba's new R6 was black too, but you should be able to see him clearly with the mohawk helmmie, lol.

I always thought Dol's riding was like Toni Elias, counter leaning :faint:

Sorry to hear Hart crashed. I'm sure he will be back again :thumb:

I think Amba no more using 46.. His bike now red/white no 32.. Saw his bike many time when pass by serangoon road.. He now park at bikelap i tink so.. Is he forced to give the no.46 or he willingly give it to dol.. As far as i know, cannot have same number on the same grid. Yes me and frens we all searching for Amba on the grid too but too many bike to noticed and also looking for his mohawk helmet too..:cheeky: The easiest to notice is dol cos when he on the grid like so many ppl shout his name and he stands up.. Such a joker he is.. :thumb:

beside so many ppl shout his name & 46, he is unquie of all bike in preparing the warming lap~ a girl with umbrella... many many supporter~ blar blar blar~

after all, he achieve something and recongised by many~ respect! lol...

make me think twice: do i have the courage to do wat DOC DOL had done? lol.... NO WAY!

I think i was near u.. U r the group of arnd 15 malays at last corner.. All look frustrated when seeing the bike dat look like dol flipped then moments later dol came then everyone like yahoooo.. very nice atmosphere.. heart pumping action at the last turn..

yeah i was around there bro..

:sweat:

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer "lamp posts".

they striped people of their waterbottles and they want you to buy their beer.

haha.

the 250cc was the most interesting race this year , ktm FTW!

and nickey lost some time running into the gravel and the last guy (jap black bike) almost got lapped.

The street is for show, the track is for go. Put up or shut up

It's a pity that Mika Kallio took out Andrea Divioso on the last 2 lap....Andrea though was riding the fastest Honda NC250GP, it was still slower compared to the Aprilia and KTM. He was working very hard at the turns, so I feel sorry for him, not for HRC.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)

#48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10

LollyPop: 1983-2011

#58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

Cheered for all the MSS riders from the stand, btw hart you looked good holding the umbrella. ;)

Congrats Dol

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/vjjam/SBFpic3.jpg

Bikes Owned Previously : Aprilia RS125 / Suzuki GSX 400RR / Aprilia RS250 / Honda Phantom TA150 / Yamaha YZF-R1 2004 / Yamaha X1 2005

Bikes Owned Currently : Yamaha YZF-R6 2006

Sponsorship by : SPA TREASURES

Thank you all for the support.. It was really nice to see fellow bikers supporting the Singaporean Riders from the Grandstand at Sepang.. Sunday race was abit screwed up with the false start but overall most of us had fun.. My special thanks to Peter Tan of Metzeler and AH Xiong from UNITY for coming up to assist me and few other fellow sg riders thru-out the weekend at Sepang.. Hope to see more local riders participating in the race at Sepang.. :thumb:

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg