SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Enlisting NS wit SPF

Darkness19

Yoko-yoko muscle ointment.

This one is the most important liao...not only for your muscle aches...but also for important occasions like some squadmate's bday and such...heh heh :cheeky:

Postman Eating Inc*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/murano04sfs/38y29ty14.gif

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/155006-1/Mascot_scares_girl.gif

Squid defination: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a brand of powder popular amongst NSF's. Available in Original and Lavender. Yes and yes. You may wear home clothes and also bring in an MP3 player.

Whilst going through the NPCO course, some of us even brought in portable DVD players to watch movies. Power sockets are available in the bunks, just don't get caught though!

will they check our bag on the day of enlistment?or should i bring my ipod on my first book-in ? :cheeky:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

I ORDed 10 years and 10 months ago... :cheer:

my enlistment date : 21/3/91

my P.O.P date: June 91 (attached to 'E' Division)

my R.O.D or now its call O.R.D date : 21/9/93

reservist (reserve pool) from 94 til 95.

KINS Unit from 1995 to 2006.

now reservist over already. he he

1995/1996 - TZR 125 (FJ 8709M)

1996/2003 - Rebel 125 (FN 4795T)

2003/2004 - Super 4 Vtec 1 (FT 6105R)

2004/2004 - 125Z (FX 9008Y)

2004/2005 - RXZ (FN 7178E)

2005/2007 - Majesty 250 (FQ 5381G)

2007/2008 - X9 Evo 200 (FZ 2272K)

2008/2009 - Ver S (FP 762 D)

2010.......... Silverwing 400 (FB* 3**8 *)

wah wah wah this thread v useful to me too! im entering in december too! 11 Dec to be exact. By the way, isit advisable for me to bring in my camera phone or get a phone which is cam-less?

According to my fren:

1. 2 weeks Confinement

2. Only Squad IC, Room IC and some **** IC are allowed to bring in their HP charger for easy communication with OC for direct instructions. if not selected as IC, advisable to buy extra batt for the two weeks ba

3. When you book out, you must wear your book out attire ( white short sleeve + belt + pants + boots)

4. Sandal or slipper would be distributed to you. (So isit advisable for me not to bring a pair )

But are we allowed to ride our bike? cuz the letter discourage us to ride it.

any more pointers to take note? I'm actually eager to enter..wohoo!

same enlistment date here !. but someone mentioned that we might be split into different squads depending on ITE jc/ poly

but i've only got O levels. hahhahaa. outcast.

For every 7 pounds you lose, you gain one horsepower.

yoz..slutgarden..nvm la.as long we bump to each other can de..dun forget! maybe can meet up at parade square while marching pass =D LOLx!

If I go Forward, Follow me

If I hesitate, Push me

If they kill me, Avenge me

If I'm a traitor, Kill me

same enlistment date here !. but someone mentioned that we might be split into different squads depending on ITE jc/ poly

but i've only got O levels. hahhahaa. outcast.

I dun think they split according to qualifications . During my time , i had those from JC n Poly in a squad too.

Most likely split into prep course or fit squad .

GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

http://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1246.jpghttp://www.koolart-japan.com/images/small/P1721.jpg

Lol! You got everything right there, bro. Yeah David Scott Arul. Heh. No doubt Old Tracom is so much better. Always woke up in the morning feeling' damn fresh. The place is just so very nostalgic.

You signed on regular?

Camera phones are fine. Try to get permission from your OC to bring in a digital camera. Take pictures throughout your BPT for use during your Passing Out Dinner. All squads will have a picture montage.

haha ... cos i worked very closely with all the LGs.. CP and DC.. my Director is a SAC and i'm SA to Dy Dir .. hence i know alot of 'internal news'.. lol.. sometimes will even meet Dir MPD to work out at the gym.. and recently Dy 'E' got into an accident.. haha.. nth happen to him, but car NOT ok =x oopss.. ystd i went to 'G' Div to look for Dy and chat, dan so coincident cmdr joined in the conversation with me.. just for a short 10mins chat.. lol..

i can tell u whose ur next Dy Cmdr.. =)

I'm ORDING tmr!! 10/10/07.. lols.. not signing on..

yaa.. every squad have to do a pic montage, so better seek ur OC to allow u to bring a camera inside.. my OC was then SSS Karem Mansoor.. =p crap guy.

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

:thumb:

8 out of 10 of my frenz enlisted into HTA lohz!!! only 2 went into army o_O

now i also scared arh..dunnnoe i will get in HTA or army :sian:

haaa.. u pray hard.. maybe will get into SPF...

~ The Most Dangerous Practice - Tailgating. Accidents can be avoided if drivers Know how to Tailgate ~

haha ... cos i worked very closely with all the LGs.. CP and DC.. my Director is a SAC and i'm SA to Dy Dir .. hence i know alot of 'internal news'.. lol.. sometimes will even meet Dir MPD to work out at the gym.. and recently Dy 'E' got into an accident.. haha.. nth happen to him, but car NOT ok =x oopss.. ystd i went to 'G' Div to look for Dy and chat, dan so coincident cmdr joined in the conversation with me.. just for a short 10mins chat.. lol..

i can tell u whose ur next Dy Cmdr.. =)

I'm ORDING tmr!! 10/10/07.. lols.. not signing on..

yaa.. every squad have to do a pic montage, so better seek ur OC to allow u to bring a camera inside.. my OC was then SSS Karem Mansoor.. =p crap guy.

ur OC kareem mansoor..?

the playboy?

:cheeky: :cheeky:

promote SI liao he..

mine was the other karim..

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Underwear.

Washing powder (washing machine available. But hand-wash is encouraged)

Clothes scrubber.

Toiletries (toothbrush, paste, soap, shampoo, shaver).

Slippers.

A small padlock! (those darn HTA doors can be opened easily with a hangar)

Talking bout that, hangars.

Snake powder.

Extra handphone battery.

Titbits (biscuits would be good)

Clothes for sleeping.

Nail-cutter.

Books (plenty of reading time)

MP3 Player.

Yoko-yoko muscle ointment.

Panadol.

That's all I can think of at the moment! A good rule of thumb would be to go from your head to your toe for the necessities.

Please note that items not written here would be provided to you by SPF. E.g: Shorts, PT Shirt, Shoes, etc.

yoko-yoko is a must! :thumb:

I AM WATCHINGhttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/valente86/DSC00063RS.jpg

ur OC kareem mansoor..?

the playboy?

:cheeky: :cheeky:

promote SI liao he..

mine was the other karim..

yaa.. when he was my OC, he is only a SSS ... haha ..

that time i saw him in SI uniform, i suan him...

"eh sir! wahh..siao siao lehh ... SI can tuck out, SSS can only tuck in.." lol.

if u observe carefully, ppl with good eyesight stands better chance to enlist police.. so shin... so lasik! :thumb:

ehh... sure anott ... like tt everyone can get marksman alreaddy leh, they no need to classify 1st class, 2nd class .. aha....

but u can get discount doing lasik lo....... @ paragon ..

To those posted to NS wiT Spf.. ur basic training is at hta ? If enlisted into BMT , no chance of gettin into SPF?? coz my bro enlisted into NS.. BMT.. jan intake.. dat means he is under ns army? ermm.. sorry a bit blur

if tats the case,he confirmed under army

To those posted to NS wiT Spf.. ur basic training is at hta ? If enlisted into BMT , no chance of gettin into SPF?? coz my bro enlisted into NS.. BMT.. jan intake.. dat means he is under ns army? ermm.. sorry a bit blur

if tats the case,he confirmed under army

not really confirmed....

one of my seargent was in home team then got posted in army

but the chances are really rare i guess....hahaha....

2005-2006 - NSR150SP

2006-2010 - CB400 Ver. S

2010-Current - Suzuki GSR600

My fren completed his BMT at tekong. After POP he was posted to HTA for OCT course. Damn LUCKY lor..

If I go Forward, Follow me

If I hesitate, Push me

If they kill me, Avenge me

If I'm a traitor, Kill me

hey guys,can i check hw much is the pay every mth for serving NS wit SPF,is it the same amount for BPT & posted to a vocation? :cheeky:

for BMT period in SPF, is $350 / = ... maybe there's increment w.e.f. july 07 baa.. haben confirm ... But after pass out depends on which vacation u're posted too..

For staff units (office work) - with standard meal allowance - no claims

Special Constable - $420

SC / CPL - $500

SC / SGT - $800

For operation unit (NPCOs) - with standard meal allowance - no claims

$100 more for all ranks

wahh ladyrider long long time nv see u....

ok i will tell you..

For march, june, sept, dec intake will be the prep course, means u kena 4mths BMT, the 1st mth tough tough.. the 2nd mth normal, 3rd and 4th mth, relac.. of course they will try to balance ur training and ur law studies laa...

For Jan, Apr, July, Oct intake will be the fit squad, the first 1.5mths, tough & normal.. onwards, relac... depends on the FI now laa, now those FI(s) also very relac one ... only those who wan to how lian their 'power' will tekan u jialat jialat..

My fren completed his BMT at tekong. After POP he was posted to HTA for OCT course. Damn LUCKY lor..

yea.. ur fren is lucky ........ 3mths in tekong, 9mths in OCT .. lol.. after that, serve 1yr as a NSPI (National service probation Inspector).. also do office work one..

his workload is just a little bit lesser than those regulars, have to know how to manage stress if were to get posted into my dept .. lol.. cos my dir will be shouting for NSPI(s) to help him edit videos, speeches, minutes of meeting..etc..

for BMT period in SPF, is $350 / = ... maybe there's increment w.e.f. july 07 baa.. haben confirm ... But after pass out depends on which vacation u're posted too..

For staff units (office work) - with standard meal allowance - no claims

Special Constable - $420

SC / CPL - $500

SC / SGT - $800

For operation unit (NPCOs) - with standard meal allowance - no claims

$100 more for all ranks

thanks bro for ur informations,anyway wat u mean by with standard meal allowance - no claims?so nw for BPT is still $350,nt yet increase?