SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Scooter Aftermarket Exhaust Talk 2009 / 2010

RC2B

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if it comes with a silencer, it has to be there. when u inspect the exhaust, photos are taken. so LTA knows very well how the exhaust is suppose to look like. anything done or removed, will be a risk. damage if caught is abt $500 not inclusive of GST yet.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

its no Longer 500.its now 700 fyi.. and if ur using iLLegaL pipe from JB eg for cub-kia its gonna cost u more.. so best is just keep that siLencer on or just stick to stock.. hehe in any case anybody interested in GPR siLver pipe? not the oLd modeL.its the new modeL with removabLe siLencer and shorter endcan.seLLing for $350... going back stock...

.: Gilera Runner VXR 05 :: HISTORY ::

.: RBGC Singapore Chapter :.

.: scootertuning is not a crime.its a passion :.

.: burning souls.burning passion.burnt my pocket:.

:angel:

hahaha...im also selling off my leovince 4road pipe coz no cert..heard frm an insider that TP is increasing in numbers..so i decided not to take the risk..$700,might as well use that money for servicing and change multivar and CDI.. :cheeky:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HWBVwbg1umQ/SNOTq02HabI/AAAAAAAABnw/OvjSv-ropDg/s400/DSC_0011.jpg

BMW G450X *drooling*

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I like to clarify that whether the engine will turns rougher after I changed my exhaust? Just have it changed to sbk Leo Vince, feels that the pick up is rougher compare to using stock pipe with open port air filter. But the top end is alright. Is it normal? It doesn't have any back fire. Need help on that. Do I need change to iridium spark plug to compromise the pipe? Or do I need to changed any thing else?

Hope to get some replies. thanks:)

:cheer:

Glad to have u in my life : ) Always love one another!

u need to get the correct person to tune your carb properly. most of the time, shops won't do a good job. unless u are their racer or a very very close friend.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

u need to get the correct person to tune your carb properly. most of the time, shops won't do a good job. unless u are their racer or a very very close friend.

I see. Thanks for the reply. I changed the pipe at tai hin, any place you can recommend me to do the tuning? I like to ask whether my carb jetting have to be adjust?

I see. Thanks for the reply. I changed the pipe at tai hin, any place you can recommend me to do the tuning? I like to ask whether my carb jetting have to be adjust?

not adjust. if u change to full system most likely have to change the main & pilot jets.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

not adjust. if u change to full system most likely have to change the main & pilot jets.

Oh.. But tai hin say only need to tune. As he said Tat time I change open port filter already did the jetting le.. I brought the bike to him today, he say the engine is alright is because the output air is bigger therefore I felt the roughness.. I kind of still in doubt.

Oh.. But tai hin say only need to tune. As he said Tat time I change open port filter already did the jetting le.. I brought the bike to him today, he say the engine is alright is because the output air is bigger therefore I felt the roughness.. I kind of still in doubt.

So they never retune or sumthing when u went there?

So they never retune or sumthing when u went there?

Yup. They did tried my bike, They say everything is alright. I also not sure about it. Any one staying near aml can meet up with me to check it out for me? I dun mind travel to ur block as well. If possible can reach me @ 96249844. Thanks, Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys really need some final advice as tmr i gonna go to the workshop again to try to fix it.. My gilera ST200 exhaust is super noisy and its not the normal sound, I dunno how to explain this well but I found out that gas is leaking at the exhaust pipe tightner area u know with that inner rubber thing?

I went to workshop to tighten it and it became normal again, however after a few rides around it seems that the tightener will become loose again causing the rubber to slowly come out. Oh and also, i jus changed to a new rubber a few days ago only, i think the tightener is spoil or smth..

Question is, if this problem kept persisting on i gotto keep going back again and again and it sucked. What will u guys do? need some advice thx =)

2010-2011: Gilera ST200

2011-2013: Honda RVF 400RRL

2015 - 2016 : Ducati 848evo

Present: Tmax IronMax